Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
gambler-of-fate

N.D.H.H part II

Okay so some people have been asking me to make a part 2 for my orignal RP so here it is. I needed to get my mind working in english again.

After departing from from the world that never was the children of darkness return to their orignal bodies but the nobodies still exist they speak to their owners helping them in a way but also causing problems without knowing. Complications ensue and trouble is brewing when the keyblade wars begin anew. Heartless are everywhere and the answer to their erradication is hidden from the heroes.

(Post a profile remeber the name of your nobody and the name of their sombody. if you can find pictures that are a good size and don't strech the screen I will love you forever....well maybe not forever....)

Profile...

Nobodies name:

Sombodies name:

Weapon:

world (Where does your character live?)

Apperence:

Theme song: (I like theme songs they can change whenever you like just post it in your post if you change it I like music so sue me)

My Profile

________

Nobodies name: Xai

Sombodies name: Shinta

Weapon: keyblade (Aquatic bond)

world: Twilight town

Apperence:Posted Image

Theme song: Paper Gangsta-Lady GaGa

Nobodies name: Nyx

Sombodies name: Flynn

Weapon: The same old blade, Conflict.

World: Twilight Town

Apperence: Flynn has Light Brown hair, with blue eyes, a cheery disposistion, and

Theme song: Linkin Park: What I've done.

Nobodies name:nixs

Sombodies name:sin

Weapon:his sword"wolffang"

world :raident garden

Apperence:Posted Image

Theme song: :Thousand Foot Krutch-Phenomenon

Xai's childish presence sat in the back of her sombodies mind a small orb of light in her hands her eyes faded out as if she wasn't even there but she was.

Sitting on the top of the twilight town clock tower shinta sighed confused at why she would ever sit there for no good reason it just seemed to soothe her in a way that the safty of her house couldn't.

Nyx wasn't far away, he never left Xai alone two often... cause, even though she matured considerably, she still tended to be the child he fell in love with...

Right now, he was making his way over to her.

Flynn sat in his room, lonely, his hair swaying in tendrils over his eyes...

nixs stood there walkig around........he was thinnking then he sat down in the darkness all alone he didnt make many frined's he keep to his self to much

sin was walking around his home world he looked at how everthing was going he was calm in this place hhis life there...no fighting...weird.he whent back to his home and sat down on the roof

Shinta closed her eyes her blue keyblade appearing in her hand as she sighed. "Where the hell did this even come from?" she grumbled standing on the edge of the clocktower wondering how hard it would hurt if she fell.

Nobodies name: Xuffie

Sombodies name: Yoru

Weapon: oblivion

World: Radiant Garden

Apperence: She has long black hair that she usually wears in a ponytail left over her shoulder, has bright green eyes, usually wears a black sleeveless shirt, jeans and black leather boots. Sometimes is seen using a golden bracelet that was a present from her mother before her death on her left hand.

Theme song: Angel of Darkness - Alex C (I love this music x.x)

I can't believe you made a sequel to my favourite RP ever. :D

Nobodies name: Vaxin

Sombodies name: Avin

Weapon: Oathkeeper

World: Radiant Garden

Appearance: Posted Image

Theme Song: Drink it Down- L~Arc~en~Ciel

'Shinta we should get going I feel something or someone coming it feels fermiliar but I'm not sure weather I should be glad or worried' Xai said into the small orb.

Shinta nodded at the small voice and jumped back onto the platform of the tower her keyblade still in hand and her blond hair hanging down to her back a rose in her hair she sighed and walked towards the stairs to leave her dress ending just at her feet. "Right lets go whatever it is I'll beat it" she said in a confident tone.

Vaxin walked around Radiant Garden. He was searching for...something? It was unknown to him or his Somebody Avin, who was keeping a close eye on him. Vaxin was determined to find what he was looking for. Whatever 'it' was.

Avin was nearby Vaxin, but he wasn't following him. I wonder what he's looking for? Probably something of no importance. Avin thought. The search for whatever had been going on for two hours.

nobody name:lexa

somebody name:eal

weapons:same as part one

world:twilight town

appearence:ill try to get a pic, but till then ill say a shorter version of riku

theme song:shaketramp-marianas trench

Reaching the streets Shinta looked around for any sign of danger. keyblade disapearing from her hand. It was easier to find danger when your enemies thought you were an unarmed damsil. Shinta didn't remember much just that her nobody was inside her head again and her name was Xai. With another sigh She walked down the dark streets.

'someone is coming there are a few others out tonight' Xai said hugging the light orb closer to her small body.

eal was just finishing off some heartless, on a hotel roof and then thought of shinta, which brought up xai, which led to his nobody, lexa

'Shinta where did I come from?' the question was sudden and Xai didn't really understand why she'd said it.

"to tell you the truth I don't know where you came from I hardly even know who /I/ am" she said aloud no-one was around to hear her so it didn't matter. She sighed and sat on the side of a building in an alleyway so dark she could hardly see her hands in front of her face.

Yoru was sitting on RG's square, thinking about life, she felt that she missed someone, or some people, she didn't really know, but who was that important person who she missed? And where could she find this person? Those were the questions she asked herself.

Xuffie missed many people, people from her old life as a somebody, something Yoru couldn't remember and people she met as a nobody, something that Yoru was forgetting fastly. She shouldn't get in touch with her somebody, ther last time she did it was a disaster, all she could do was wait Yoru's decision, but no matter what she did part of her thoughts and "feelings" would affect her somebody, something she didn't want to happen.

Vaxin dashed all around Radiant Garden, still having no idea what he was looking for. He probably passed by someone he knew but he wouldn't have been able to identify them how fast he was running. Come on, what is it exactly that I am looking for. I know its something important, but what is it?

Avin just watched his Nobody, enjoying the frantic search. He was highly amused by it. The only part he hated was being able to hear the loud thoughts of his Nobody. Especialy when Avin imself didn't know what Vaxin was looking for, so what did it matter? Idiot, how do you find something if you don'teven know what your looking for? Avin thought, hoping Vaxin could hear him.

From the distance Yoru saw Avin "Interesting I feel like I know him from somewhere, but I can't remember who he is." she said to herself getting up and walking in a random direction.

Xuffie looked at Avin and Vaxin interested, suddenly she recognised them He is... Vaxin!!!Why can't Yoru recognise them? she thought while Yoru went to the opposite direction, she wasn't in a mood to talk but she really wished that her somebody went to talk to them.

Flynn was walking along Twilight Town casually, when out of the corner of his eye... he saw Shinta.

He fondly watched her, leaning up against the wall... before eventually calling out to her:

"Been a long time..."

"Thats Xai's somebody"... Nyx said dreamily to Flynn...

Shinta's head perks up and she tilts her head confused "Who is that?" She asks the child in her head trying to remember. After getting a shrug from the memoryless Xai Shinta walks up to him feeling not immedate threat from him. "I'm sorry I seem to have lost my memory" she says her voice no louder than a whisper.

Flynn promptly hugged Shinta...

"You have no idea how much I missed you." He said with a smile planted on his face.

Nyx tried to open a communication with Xai.

sin looked around he was lal alon like alway's he looked up at the ski and cloused his eye's ...i have nohtign soo i eat insainte..he smriked a little

nixs was in the same town as the other nobody's but he didnt go near them he just keep to his self..i wonder where he is.. he shock his head and keep walking he saw the other peoply talking

Sign in to follow this