Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Considering she has little training and is literally already starting from scratch I don't think it's needed.

I thought about that. But I thought maybe he would do that so she would have more time/experience? I dunno ┐(´-`)┌

Maybe so that she begins as Sora and Riku did? As her younger self?  ┐(´-`)┌

Edited by KittensOnFire

Ah yes. That was the thought train I was on. Maybe she would be de-aged while in the time chamber

Riku and Sora had self taught and didn't know the 'proper' way to learn the keyblade so they had to forget old stuff to start anew. Kairi doesn't have much experience or "bad habits" to forget so he doesn't need to de-age her to train her xD

Riku and Sora had self taught and didn't know the 'proper' way to learn the keyblade so they had to forget old stuff to start anew. Kairi doesn't have much experience or "bad habits" to forget so he doesn't need to de-age her to train her xD

Very true. But considering how Nomura takes every chance he can to use their old designs, he might shoehorn another reason in lol

she can OHKO final world heartless in KH2

She's a noob, not even worthy of the title "Keyblader" yet, me saying she can't hold a Keyblade is merely an exaggeration.

Edited by Drones

She's a noob, not even worthy of the title "Keyblader" yet, me saying she can't hold a Keyblade is merely an exaggeration.

she already seems to be more powerful than Sora was when he got a keyblade, and they called him the keyblade master from day 1

she already seems to be more powerful than Sora was when he got a keyblade, and they called him the keyblade master from day 1

No one credible gave him that title and Kairi < Sora with wooden sword.

No one credible gave him that title and Kairi < Sora with wooden sword.

doesn't get much more credible than Leon and Mickey, tbh

Sora with a wooden sword could abrely take out a single heartless. Kairi with her keyblade, again, OHKOs heartless from the final level in the game

doesn't get much more credible than Leon and Mickey, tbh

Sora with a wooden sword could abrely take out a single heartless. Kairi with her keyblade, again, OHKOs heartless from the final level in the game

Yes, but you have to factor in that normal weapons, especially a toy, do nothing to heartless where as an actual Keyblade kills them.  Probably has alot more to do with that, dude....

Kairi, as of right now, is the same as Sora when he first got the Keyblade and took out his first heartless with it.

But anyway, what does any of this have to do with her being de-aged for her training? It's obvious she IS going to be trained, so arguing about it is rather pointless

Edited by KittensOnFire

Interesting idea. I mean, yeah, if both Sora and Riku, two guys who were using the Keyblade for a full year needed to be taught "the proper way" to handle the Keyblade, then doing the same for Kairi makes sense too.

Then again, considering that the Dream Realm probably doesn't have any more keyholes that need to be locked, that might defeat the purpose of doing that for Kairi in the first place. Then again, maybe there are keyholes that still need to be unlocked, and it'll be Kairi's job to lock them as training to hone her skills.

It's a big toss up, really. :/

I see your point here, but I'm not really sure if Kairi would be de-agified.  It may or may not happen, but as Lea mentioned, Kairi has little to no experience with a Keyblade, so since she has no prior skills with it, I assume that she'll have regular training.   Then again, Nomura could pull off something, like he always does. xD

Never thought I'd use this reply to you.

No.

Could you at least say why? It may be unlikely, true, I doubt it myself, but it could still be a possibility, as others here have acknowledged.

Edited by KittensOnFire

Could you at least say why? It may be unlikely, true, I doubt it myself, but it could still be a possibility, as others here have acknowledged.

The reason for them to have deaged in DDD was because they had to be there at the time when their world was cast into darkness so they could enter the realm of sleep. Making them forget what they had learnt about using a Keyblade was solely for the purpose of the learning how to wield it correctly and had nothing to do with deaging.

Why would Kairi have to de-age if she is only a beginner Keyblade Wielder, unlike Sora and Riku that had already learnt, although unproperly, how to use the Keyblade.

They can just start ger training, like they did with Lea.

The reason for them to have deaged in DDD was because they had to be there at the time when their world was cast into darkness so they could enter the realm of sleep. Making them forget what they had learnt about using a Keyblade was solely for the purpose of the learning how to wield it correctly and had nothing to do with deaging.

Why would Kairi have to de-age if she is only a beginner Keyblade Wielder, unlike Sora and Riku that had already learnt, although unproperly, how to use the Keyblade.

They can just start ger training, like they did with Lea.

Ahhh k.

I highly doubt it. It seems completely unnecessary to de-age her to train her in the similar fashion Lea was trained in. Both of them have no experience with the Keyblade. She has nothing to forget or toss out so making her do the same thing as Sora and Riku wouldn't make any sense. They were deaged in the dream worlds. I highly doubt they would deage Kairi to train her in anyway.