Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
hatok

Explain How Your Most Wanted World Would Work in KH3!

I want Treasure Planet SOOOOOO badly.

Here's how it can go: The seven princesses of heart, except for Kairi, go into hiding and Xehanort seeks the map so that it could help him find them.

That's a quick summary of it but I won't go into detail.

Twilight Town

I think it could work because there's lots of buildings, so Sora would be like jumping off the walls similar to what he did in Dream Drop Distance now that he's picked up some new moves, and that would allow him to propel himself at say a swarm of flying Shadow-class Heartless that might be chasing him?

It's also spacious enough for a giant pirate ship should he choose to ever summon one

Just my opinion is all

I thought about Twilight Town but i'm pretty sure it will be then i hope the Beast Castle will reeturn in KH3

It's maybe weird, but i really love this world, it's an unique atmosphere that i can't really describe, at last it's a castle then they will be always some part to discover

And so many boss can be created in this place !

Then i'll wait and still hope

Edited by Caracool

I would love to see Deep Jungle again, but due to copyright issues, I'll choose another world. 

Emperor's New Groove would be a really fun place to visit. You could team up with Kuzco and Pacha to turn him back into a human. The three environments would be the palace, the jungle, and Pacha's village. I would really like to explore Kuzco's palace; places like the market and the science lab where Yzma worked (It would be great to see an easter egg in which there's a box inside a few other boxes). 

A cool mini game would be racing Kronk. There was a game on PC where you could race him as a turtle sliding down a mountain and it was so much fun. 

Yzma would make a fun boss with all of her potions and trap doors. 

Since a Frozen response in this thread is inevitable, we might as well get the first one out of the way.

Frozen is all about authenticity about what's inside you. It's about letting others in rather than shutting them away. Elsa's seclusion -- whether her parents keeping her isolated, or her self-induced exile in the mountains while she Lets It Go -- ultimately causes more problems than they solve. Anna trying to get her sister back is the driving force for much of the plot. KH has always embraced honesty and strength of character, mainly with Sora, who has the power he does precisely because he's so genuine. When Elsa's powers accidentally freeze Anna's heart, and it's the power of love that thaws her out. An arc about embracing bonds rather than severing them would fit in KH. The bonds between characters saves the day. When in KH has anything been solved by characters trying to go at it alone?

And... because ice-themed settings usually tend to have drop-dead gorgeous visuals. And I like the cold. So there.

Beast's castle with some of that cruddy sequel mixed in: The pipe organ (I forget his name) has become possessed by Heartless, and it's music notes are bringing the statuary to life as they float randomly through the castle. 

That's pretty much all. 

(The pipe organ's from Beauty And The Beast: The Enchanted Christmas. Just edit out the Christmas parts, and it'd be a decent boss, possibly.)