Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
AndrewHankinson

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX European Launch Event announced

Square Enix has posted on their official Kingdom Hearts Facebook page that they will holding a community launch event for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX on Wednesday 3, December 2014 (2 days before its release in Europe).

Those who attend will be able to meet the co-director of the Kingdom Hearts series, Tai Yasue and the producer of the Kingdom Hearts series, Rie Nishi in a live presentation, experience the Twilight Town balcony, jump into a Kingdom Hearts world and make your own flipbook, win exclusive prizes, get autographs, raffles...and more!

Entry is free and tickets will become available to collect on Friday 21, November 2014 at 12:30pm GMT via Eventbrite.

Update: It has now sold out.

Click here to view the article

I will be moving to UK next year and will be living there for 4 years and hope that during that time Kingdom Hearts III releases and they setup a launch event like this again at London so I can go. 

I will be moving to UK next year and will be living there for 4 years and hope that during that time Kingdom Hearts III releases and they setup a launch event like this again at London so I can go. 

And then they hold the event in your home country.