Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AJ Winter

Sign The Petition to Have Square Enix Release the 1.5/2.5 Soundtracks in America

Hey everyone, I know I'm not a very known member here, but I am a fan of Kingdom Hearts like all of you.

Honestly, I don't really know if this petition will be successful but I figured why not, right? As it's unclear whetherSquare Enix has plans to release the CDs to American fans, I feel like to make sure it happens this petition will help sway them. It won't hurt anyone at least.

So if you're interested, it would be great if you guys would sign it. It's really just a message showing that they'll make money from selling the CDs in America and that will only be made clear with a lot of signatures :P

Thanks again!
- AJ 

Link to the Petition: http://chn.ge/1uFmkKQ

(P.S. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong discussion thread, I wasn't sure if there was a different section this needed to be in)

Let's hope this petition will do better than the 1.5 and 2.5 petition for the 360.

That petition failed the second it was created. Square Enix Japan cannot release their HD collections on Xbox 360 due to an exclusivity contract with Sony.

That petition failed the second it was created. Square Enix Japan cannot release their HD collections on Xbox 360 due to an exclusivity contract with Sony.

That contract will be up like year after they release 2.5. You and I know that. Third party companys don't do lifetime exclusivity anymore

I keep telling people this but then they just accuse me of fanboyism. Not trying to sound rude but what proof do you have that that is actually true.

I would honestly recommend importing the japanese version like i did. It's already out, and it's ten bucks cheaper after exchange rates. Shipping was relatively inexpensive too (about ten bucks to get it to new york in four days).