Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Has it been a long since you last played all of the games contained in HD 2.5 ReMIX?

Has it been a long since you last played all of the games contained in HD 2.5 ReMIX?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Has it been a long since you last played all of the games contained in HD 2.5 ReMIX?

• Yeah... It's been a loong time since I last played these three games
    • Not all the three of them... But there is one/two that I haven't played for a long time
    • Nope... I've played all of them recently
    • Can't really answer because I have never played all of them before
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Well I never played Birth by Sleep or Re:coded. But the other day I was messing around on my complete save file on KHII (I can't play the actual story because the disc is too messed up :/) and I realised that I SUCKED. I need 2.5 like right now. xD

So yes, it HAS been long.

Peace!

Well I haven't played Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix or Birth by Sleep Final Mix but I played Re:coded last month so yeah I guess it's been a while (Yes I have played Kingdom Hearts 2 today actually and I haven't played Birth by Sleep since August I believe)

The only one I recently played was KH2 about a week ago. I got bored and did a Sephiroth challenge. My PSP is broken, and I lost Re:Coded, but I beat both of them so I know I'm not missing out on anything.

Haven't played 'em in a couple years. I own all three, but my PSP is broken and I don't really have any desire to return to Re:Coded. I have a save on KHII that's full lvl99 with unlimited munny and whatnot, but I wanted to wait until KH2.5 before I dived back into that game again.

Well, technically not KH2FM, but I played some of KH2 about a month ago to prep for 2.5. Got distracted by other things, though, and now I'll just wait till Tuesday. :P

I was actually just playing Re:Coded last week, though; got up to Castle Oblivion, and then ORAS came out, and, well, y'know. Still a really fun game I'm happy to say, and I'm eager to see how the cutscenes are done in 2.5

And BBS I haven't played since I beat it when it first came out years ago; it's so far the only KH game I've had no interest in ever playing a second time. Hopefully BBSFM (and the use of a Dualshock instead of a PSP) will change that.

Never played BBS before, so that'll be a first.

Re:coded would have been more fun if my DS Lite shoulder buttons didn't decide to stop working, along with the top screen.

I replayed Birth by Sleep Final Mix's Mirage Arena mode with my friend to play those challenges together, since mutiplayer won't be available in II.5. I am currently replaying Re:Coded to make up for the lack of gameplay for it in II.5, just like I did with 358/2 Days. So far all you really need to play the series is a PS3 and a 3DS (and possibly a PSP if you want the multiplayer), though it would be nice if everything was available on the PS3, gameplay wise. Still, it's a good deal of nostalgia all around. :3<3

Never played Re:Coded, although I don't know if that counts anyway.

BBS I played... last year? Summer 2013, trying to round off a second set of character playthroughs (didn't QUITE make it, but that's okay).

Last time I played KHII was two years ago, if I'm not mistaken. Get up to Xemnas, as I usually do, say "I'm going to tool around and get the Ultima before taking on the final boss" and never actually accomplish either.

So yeah, pretty stoked.

That's been sooooo long since I've played BBS, oh my gosh ! >.< I don't even remember some part when I watched videos like when Ventus is in Cinderella world xP. Shame on me ! ^^'

Of course I played KH2 but~... some years years ago too with my ps2 so yeah, pretty excited to be able to play it again and with new stuff !! 0/* (It's a good way to help waiting.. :3)

But never played re:coded x.x , it'll be all new for me huhu :3.

Edited by Sei

Haven't played BBS in at least two years. Haven't played KH2 in even longer. Haven't ever played the final mixes or ReCoded.

I felt like replaying BBS not that long ago, and I could have, but I've held off so that I won't replay it until I get II.5. I'm dead excited.

Never had a psp myself, so I never played bbs

I actually just recentyl bought a copy of recoded to play after watching 2.5

and about a year ago was the last time I played kh2

Well, I played Kingdom Hearts 2 recently with a friend of mine but we did not finish it (we just played until Final Xemnas and then we stopped)

I played Birth by Sleep until May this year But i played re:coded the last time 2-3 days after its release

Actually I was playing KH2 last saturday, It was my first time to beat the game in proud mode (just for the secret movie) since I first played it 7 years ago, & I died 4 times in the black & white coated Xemnas.

As for BBS I wanted to play it yesterday & continue my first proud mode Aqua (also for the secret movie)

And I am SUFFERING to play RE:coded

(note that I've only Played in my whole life KH2 BBS & RE:chain of memories)