Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Tetsuya Nomura, Dengeki PlayStation interview.

The latest issue of Dengeki PlayStation magazine has included an interview with the director of the Kingdom Hearts series, Tetsuya Nomura. This interview reveals more details concerning Kingdom Hearts 3D. ReBirth Wings have posted this interview online, and a rough translation can be read below. This translation is provided by KH13.com.

- KH3D was created after Nintendo approached Tetsuya Nomura. Nomura has a unique idea for this game.

- KH3D will occur in the same timeline as current games.

- The two main characters will be Sora and Riku. Throughout the game, the two appear to be "alternating", creating a system of two people.

- This story is full of mystery, and will be beyond expectations. Due to the timeline, players will have to think hard about the idea, as to not be fooled.

- The player will realise the scenario in time, but for the meanwhile it will be a mystery twist.

- Nomura cannot reveal more information at this time.

- The 3D system will be taken advantage of, but more cannot be said at this time.

- The theme of the game is "trust".

I can't wait! Finally Riku get's another shot at the spotlight, and having Sora back makes me really happy! Talk about mysterious though, I know I'm going to hold off on watching Japanese spoilers for this one; so many mysteries I'd rather find out on my own this time. xD

Does Nomura LIKE driving me crazy trying to find out what on earth he's talking about? xD

More like Nomura likes not getting in trouble for saying things he's not supposed to while the info ban hasn't been lifted yet :3