Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

Majora's Mask 3d or 2.5?

I'm having a hard time deciding if I want 2.5 or Majora's Mask 3d. I have about 40 dollars. 2.5 is coming in a few days, but a friend promised me that he will let me borrow his copy of the game, but I may have to wait a few weeks before that even happens. Majora's Mask 3d has been confirmed to come out in the spring of next year, which is sort of a long time to wait, but it may be worth it because nintendo said that they changed up some boss fights in the game so it's another reason for me to save up the 40 dollars and wait until Majora's Mask 3d to come out.

why don't you buy 2.5 save up some money and get majors mask when it comes out

2.5 come out in 5 days Majora comes out next year it shouldn't be that hard to save 40 dollars within a years time....

I'm not employed at this time, so I basically have to pick one over the other, well at least until I get a job to get the other game I want.

Edited by Toon Link

I'm not employed at this time, so I basically have to pick one over the other, well at least until I get a job to get the other game I want.

Yeah I can understand that but I was just pointing out you have a lot of time to find a way to get both. Considering Majora 3D comes out in spring of next year I'm sure you'll find a way :)

Edited by devereauxr

2.5, hopefully you get employed by the time majoras mask comes out ;)

even if you managed to scrounge up a dollar a day you'd be able to afford it 40$ is easy to obtain id go with 2.5 first

Yeah I can understand that but I was just pointing out you have a lot of time to find a way to get both. Considering Majora 3D comes out in spring of next year I'm sure you'll find a way :)

okay then, i'll get 2.5 first then Majora's Mask 3d when it comes out. 

2.5 nets you two of the best KH games and 3 hours of cutscenes, with the games having huge levels of new content

Majora's Mask 3D is Majora's Mask with small tweaks and slightly improved graphics

Just get he virtual console version of MM

Or is the 3D and graphical improvements worth 32 extra dollars to you?

I mean, let's be real here. You're on a website entirely dedicated to Kingdom Hearts. I don't think anyone here would say to get Majora's Mask

That's not entirely true. If the two games were coming out around the same time, I say Majora's Mask. Zelda is always a priorty for me. But MM doesn't come out until Spring. It's probably set for late March-early April, and saving $40 in that amount of time is no chore.

That's not entirely true. If the two games were coming out around the same time, I say Majora's Mask. Zelda is always a priorty for me. But MM doesn't come out until Spring. It's probably set for late March-early April, and saving $40 in that amount of time is no chore.

but would you say MM3D is worth it? You can get basically the same game but with worse graphics on Virtual Console for less than a quarter of the price

2.5 nets you two of the best KH games and 3 hours of cutscenes, with the games having huge levels of new content

Majora's Mask 3D is Majora's Mask with small tweaks and slightly improved graphics

Just get he virtual console version of MM

Or is the 3D and graphical improvements worth 32 extra dollars to you?

Well actually I love collecting any game that is interesting to me even if it is a remake or a remaster. There is nothing wrong with getting the remake because I see people do it all of the time.

Edited by Toon Link

Well actually I love collecting any game that is interesting to me even if it is a remake or a remaster. There is nothing wrong with getting the remake because I see people do it all of the time.

well we're talking about two remakes here so obviously. But the remake element of MM3D seems a lot more negligible. If you're strapped for cash, surely it makes sense to get MM for 8 dollars, and KH2.5 for 40?

well we're talking about two remakes here so obviously. But the remake element of MM3D seems a lot more negligible. If you're strapped for cash, surely it makes sense to get MM for 8 dollars, and KH2.5 for 40?

yeah I guess so, but if I found a way to get more money in the gap between 2.5 release and Majora's Mask 3d's release date I will probably be fine with the help of gamestop's powerup rewards card.

but would you say MM3D is worth it? You can get basically the same game but with worse graphics on Virtual Console for less than a quarter of the price

I'd say it's worth it. It's basically saying the same as me getting the KH remasters if you ask me.

MM3D is changing its content around. Just like OoT3D changed a lot of the content from its original game.

Ocarina had good visual improvements, though inconsistent, but the added or changed content isn't that noteworthy. Mostly just convenience stuff.

It's not really comparable to the rebalanced difficulty, new mini games, new weapons and equipment, new cutscenes and a dozen new boss battles we see in KH2. And it's not even the only game you get, Birth by Sleep Final Mix is less of a big change than KH2, but it's a great game that's finally transcending the limits of the PSP.

Plus they remade the music for KH2

My opinion of Ocarina of Time 3D would probably SKYROCKET if they remade the music

because the music is SO GOOD

at least have like a realistic ocarina sound

Ocarina had good visual improvements, though inconsistent, but the added or changed content isn't that noteworthy. Mostly just convenience stuff.

It's not really comparable to the rebalanced difficulty, new mini games, new weapons and equipment, new cutscenes and a dozen new boss battles we see in KH2. And it's not even the only game you get, Birth by Sleep Final Mix is less of a big change than KH2, but it's a great game that's finally transcending the limits of the PSP.

Plus they remade the music for KH2

My opinion of Ocarina of Time 3D would probably SKYROCKET if they remade the music

because the music is SO GOOD

at least have like a realistic ocarina sound

I'd still say MM3D. As a Zelda fan, I prioritize Zelda games as the series is my overall favorite in the industry. So what I'm saying is, I'd put MM3D first if I were in his position, had these games been set for the same release period because of my favoritism.