Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Zeldablade7#9650

Has nintendo started a release date pattern for zelda games since 2011?

HMK's video pointed it out clearly. I have never noticed it until now. If this is going to happen next year, then zelda u is probably not going to get delayed. 

if you don't want to look at this video, i'm going to explain what he is saying.

The video says that we have got a remake/remaster of a zelda game every 2 years. In 2011 we have gotten oot3d, the remake and Skyward Sword, the new zelda game. Two years later, we got the wind waker hd, the remaster and a link between worlds, the new zelda game. Then two years in to the future in 2015 he thinks that Majora's Mask 3d will come out of the same year Zelda U comes out. It has been confirmed that Majora's Mask 3d will be released sometime in the spring of next year. If Zelda U does come out the same year Majora's Mask 3d comes out, this release date theory will be true

Do you think that this will happen? explain why

Edited by Toon Link

Nintendo doesn't really seem to like putting off their major games like Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon. They typically seem to release at least one new title a year (Can't say that for Zelda since I don't follow that one as much as I do other games, but I'm pretty sure they try to do one a year).

I can't say much on the video though. Not watching it since I can never stand to watch one of HMK's videos.

Zelda u is currently slated for 2015, so I see no reason to question this idea. It certainly seems like a good business strategy

dont listen to hmk pls

I'm not gonna say hmk is perfect, but why not listen to him? This is just a theory (a game theory), and he has no reason to lie in the content he produces.

It goes without saying that Majora's Mask 3D will definitely hit Spring, but Zelda U... I don't see why not. By this point developers know not to set a release time until they're absolutely sure. While there are many wonderful Wii U games coming out next year, there is no doubt that Zelda U will be their main big hit. so they can't really afford to not have it come out next year. Most likely in December to give it enough time.