Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Churro & KH fansite interview with Tetsuya Nomura

Nomura: As you know, Xehanort loses his memory at the end of KH3D. However, he has something like a beacon inside him that guides him unconsciously. It's a feeling in his heart that he doesn't quite understand but follows regardless. In that regard, you could say he really is just walking the path laid out for him.

Shouldn't it be at the end of Birth By Sleep?

You could ask if BBS V2 would be before KH3 or after.

But I feel in this interview that it will be after.

Anything at this point will be after. Peeing will be done after the game is released. That's how they're working xP

yay, us little KH fansites finally got to have an interview with Lord Nomura himself. started from the bottom now we're here indeed.

so Noruma actually knows kh13 exsits

---What was the inspiration of creating a villain like Master Xehanort?Nomura: I wanted this character to be not like a monster, but more like a master of martial arts who has trimmed away anything unnecessary. A being that would represent darkness, and a sense of terror exuding from his silent demeanor. One who wants to negate Sora -- that is the root of my inspiration.

Called it, Xehanort was Bruce Lee with an unending Darkness issues... xD

"Nomura: On one hand, technological tests have proven that we are capable of making an HD version of the game, but on the other hand, I also feel that it may not be as appealing (compared to Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX and Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX) if we release Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] on its own. We are still trying to determine what would be the best course of action."

The best course of action? Just do it! I need to see it in true HD!! ToT"

In terms of another title to package it with, maybe they could just port an English version of X without much of the online feature added (or maybe keep it if there is enough space and time). Or, maybe they could package it with Kingdom Hearts III, but I'm really wondering how it would work, seeing how there could be a generation of console difference.

But even without those options, there's still plenty of ways to make an HD version of 3D appealing, and it has to be done, this game is so important to the franchise, especially right before III. The fact that there has to be doubts about this even from the developer's and creator's side is a bit troubling, but I just know that something will be done for 3D, because it has to be done!

I believe in you Nomura and KH-team, make it happen! X3 <3