Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

No Disney property is off-limits for Kingdom Hearts III-- Yasue says Marvel and Star Wars are being considered

Okay, i will give a new point of view. I never got in KH for Disney, i DON'T like Disney. I got in KH because i wanted to see what they did with the Final Fantasy characters, and got catch by the gameplay. And the rest of the games that begun to give KH it's own identite, which as the mess that it is the story, i still like it. Now i too a GREAT fan of Star Wars and Marvel, and there are points that made me greatly don't want this, and when i talk about this with other fans of Star Wars they have the same reaction, specially when i tell then what is KH, i quote: "You are joking right, who in their right mind would put Darth Vader and Donald Duck???". This is the first problem that Nomura WILL encounter in the case that he does confirm that Star Wars in KH3, all the Star Wars fans that don't care about KH3 won't like this. They will be out for an answer, enough people to make Disney tell Nomura to back out of this. Now from the Marvel side the things would go smothly UNTIL the game comes out and the fans of Marvel see the power of their favorite Heroes butched because they would be butched in the most of the case of Heroes like Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Dr. Strange, Captain Marvel, X-Men's, etc. Then they would be out for blood, there aren't a lot of Comic Book fans that like when the power of their Heroes are butcher, then they will be out for Nomura's blood. Then there is the fact of how expansive and already set up the universe of Star Wars and Marvel are will trying to make then fit with the universe of KH, they will need a good explanation to why there are only some heroes and not all of then in the case of Marvel and one world in the case of Star Wars, why they didn't come cross a Keyblade or Heartless before this event??? Nomura CAN'T come up with half-ass explanations or over complicated or again fans over his and Disney's ass.

Let's be truthful guys Nomura unless the explanation it is something ultra convoluted/over complicated, he won't come with one clear GREAT explanation for something as complicated and exact as this is. This are the reasons to why i don't think that KH and Star Wars/Marvel are good ideas for worlds, the main problems WILL be the fans which will want the body of how made this possible. They aren't good ideas too from the view of other fans outside of USA, not because disney is bad, because their ANIMATIONS in generals are see as chieldren's staff that only nostalgia fans, mankids or obviously chieldrens see.Now if you talk about what i want, i don't want either in KH3. I gave the possible consecuences, and i like i said in the beginning of this comment, i don't like Disney so i don't want then together. EVEN MORE with how they butcher PotC, said what you want, but the character where out of place and story, in my opinion, that made PotC very good, it was adapted to be meh.

I could see Star Wars being good, but the only plot i can come up with would require at least two games to complete... I'd want Riku to meet Anakin during Attack of the Clones in the first game, then come back during the events of Empire Strikes Back and/or Return of the Jedi and meet Luke, realize he must be related to Anakin, find out what happened to Anakin, and be there when Anakin returns.

People who complain and whine about Star Wars and Marvel being in KHIII really need to be quiet. They have NO idea the immense potential and possibilities of how awesome it would be.

They are haters, nothing more.

Neither is hating on something before you even consider the possibilities...or regard its potential in the game. Usually I think people who are complaining about these two properties in the game, aren't Star Wars or Marvel fans. So they have no right to complain anyway

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, even if they hate something.

People just have to stop being pricks about it xD

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, even if they hate something.

People just have to stop being pricks about it xD

Was mainly my point I was trying to make....stop being a prick about it, thank you for finding the right words for me! xD

I Don't really see Star Wars working out for kingdom hearts 3,But the avengers,I can defiantly see.Why Star Wars would not work is because it's a huge story line,adding it in Kh3 would just ruin the whole story and also another thing,what Star Wars movie would they use that would work In kh3?,without trying to mess up the story.Having high hopes for Treasure Planet,Frozen,Big Hero 6,and Toy Story for KH3

I Don't really see Star Wars working out for kingdom hearts 3,But the avengers,I can defiantly see.Why Star Wars would not work is because it's a huge story line,adding it in Kh3 would just ruin the whole story and also another thing,what Star Wars movie would they use that would work In kh3?,without trying to mess up the story.Having high hopes for Treasure Planet,Frozen,Big Hero 6,and Toy Story for KH3

First of all, mess up what story? Star Wars' or KH's? Every movie has their story edited to be included in kingdom hearts, Tron barely resembles the original movie in terms of plot. And how would having star wars as a separate universe or galaxy interfere with the main KH story? Also who says they have to use a movie? They could use Star Wars Rebels if they wanted. 

The way he said it makes its sound like a generalization and that he was trying to avoid letting specific information slip. "Well yea, they're all under consideration." There are many other Disney movies under consideration so I don't see why this would make the appearance of Star Wars or Marvel more likely in KH3. 

I'm not all that bothered if it's in kh3 tbh. I think the only think I don't want is the marvel and Star Wars fanbase to flock. That's gonna be a whole new stupid we are gonna have to deal with.

I don't see that as much of a problem. If they are complaining that it has to be affiliated with Kingdom Hearts, then I would feel a bit insulted, but if it means more fans (if there are any exclusively Marvel/Star Wars fans that don't play KH anyway...) then I say the more the merrier! Just so long as they remain merry and not scary... :P

Crap, I don't want to see Goofy in a Darth Vader suit. It doesn't fit!

Uhhhh...  :mellow:

Posted Image

Hate the idea. Its not they are lacking worlds or something.

If they want to use them that bad they should wait for the next saga. There's no point in ruining this one  Even so, I still hate the idea

I love the Final Fantasy + Disney combo which is Kingdom Hearts

Final Fantasy + Disney + Star Wars + Marvel is another thing.  And Kingdom Hearts loses some of its magic.

Could they fit in?!

Star Wars, yeah. Because the light/darkness theme. Gonna be honest, a saber keyblade seems cool. Nomura is a Star Wars fan so this one scares me.

Marvel?! No. I don't see how this would fit in. Right now Sora fighting with/against anyone from this unverse seems ridiculous.

I trust the staff. They know what they are doing  (I hope). But I would like to avoid these two universes.

Because should Disney buy anime companies for example. Would it mean that Dragon Ball (oh god I would love it), Naruto, One Piece fit in the series?! Of course no, they are still different universes.

Well they do have Studio Ghibli, and that's anime, sooooo..... :P

Ponyo world anyone? :3

I can see Marvel working in KH, and I can see Star Wars too. 

But, it seems like a big F*CK YOU to the other Disney worlds that should/could be used.

My main problem is Donald and Goofy. Sora is human; he can fit. It bothered me that no one pointed out Goofy and Donald being animals in worlds like Land of Dragons and Port Royal.

It is like a huge dumping ground of Final Fantasy, Disney, TWEWY, and possibly Marvel and Star Wars, and a what Nomura wants in a game. 

Kingdom Hearts is just a big Nomura Fanfic. He is up there with KPOP EXO fan girl's fanfics. 

Isn't Nomura a Star Wars fan?

You say that as if it were a bad thing.  ;)

I like Star Wars and Marvel yeah, but they kinda defeat the purpose of the whole "Mickey Mouse" theme going on in Kingdom Hearts.  Take a look at Traverse Town, it was very "Toon-Town" in essence (mail box with a tongue, the door knobs and lamp posts, mickey mouse ears in the factory building).  That's what I consider "Disneyesque".  As cool as light sabers and xmen sound, they are out of place.Try to put side by side, the scene where sora unlocks his heart for kairi in KH1 and then another scene with wolverine and sora conversing.  It's weird!!!!

I think that they've already chosen all the worlds, they were just saying none of those were of limits. And marvel and Star Wars really wouldn't fit in with kingdom hearts so I wouldn't mind if they don't use those worlds

My opinion on this is that it could go both ways. It could be bad it could be great. I personally have some faith if done correctly could be amazing, people say their are too many marvel heroes to have well we have had Winnie the Pooh as a side story for long enough put it as part of the main story and make the collectable pages be marvel comics or just have both be collectables more the merrier.

Star Wars could easily make Gummi Ship missions more enjoyable by having some Star Wars characters in space battles. You could add them to Olympus or bring back the Platinum Cup and have Darth Vader be the fight. I think if the team could make it work it'd be something like these things.

Entire worlds are too much as Star Wars has tons of planets, Marvel has tons of characters in different parts of the world, unless they stuck to the avengers movie.

If you told me they would add Disney Park Rides to KH3 as a sorta summon a couple years back I'd call you a liar cause I don't see how that would work, but they are doing it. I think we all need to remember what Donald and Goofy said and "No Frowning" at least until we see the game.