Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

My Opinion On Tai Yasue's Latest Words.

Hey there everyone, how's it going?  Well then, as you can all guess, I'm happily enjoying my copy of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix, as I've begun playing Terra's story in Birth By Sleep Final Mix! And well, with this sudden but amazing surge of Kingdom Hearts news, I can safely say that all of us are pretty much hyped!  Anyways, during the day, I checked the site and saw two articles regarding Tai Yasue about possibly porting the ReMixes to next gen consoles and about considering Marvel and Star Wars to be in Kingdom Hearts III.  So then, I'll start with my opinion on the ports.

If Nomura and the gang decide to port the ReMixes over to the PS4 and XBox One, that will probably be a very wise decision on their part. For the obvious reasons, those who have PS4's must obviously want to play the ReMixes, and if the port to PS4 was possible, then fans could be able to have the ReMixes for their PS4's.  Also, even though I really don't pay any attention to the XBox line of consoles, I have to admit that there's some mighty potential in releasing a port of the ReMixes for the XBox One.  Just think about it.  Wouldn't it be weird if Kingdom Hearts III was the only Kingdom Hearts game on a Microsoft console?  Those who can't afford Sony platforms would probably want to get in on the ReMixes, so releasing a port of said ReMixes to the XBox One would be a huge step in attending to those fans, plus, attracting Microsoft players who've always heard about the Kingdom Hearts series but have never bothered to buy a Sony platform.  From a business standpoint, there's a lot of potential to make big money with these ports, and like I said, even though I'm not really into Microsoft's systems, porting the ReMixes over to the XBox One would greatly increase the probability of attracting new fans!  So, if Nomura and the gang go for next gen ports, I say good for them!  Now, on to the other part of this topic.

So then, I also read that there's no restriction on Disney properties for use in the Kingdom Hearts series, with Tai Yasue saying that they are considering Marvel and Star Wars to be in Kingdom Hearts III.  Now then, I realize a lot of you are very skeptical about this, but remember that they are only considering the option, they haven't confirmed it.  As for myself, I'll be as blunt as possible. As much as I love Marvel and Star Wars, I'm a bit skeptical of having them appear in the Kingdom Hearts series.

Okay, so we got two huge universes, each filled with many potential stories to draw from, but each universe is so big that it's hard to choose what to go with.  But, if Nomura and the gang find a way to make these properties work within the Kingdom Hearts Universe, I'm sure they'll make it work.  I mean, who ever thought that Tron or Pirates would fit into Kingdom Hearts?  Well, they took the risk, and bam, they are among our favorite worlds in the series!  What I'm saying is, if the time comes that Nomura and the gang confirm that Marvel or Star Wars(or both) get included into Kingdom Hearts III, or any other entry thereafter, we'll just have to have faith that they'll be able to handle things and see how they make it all fit into the Kingdom Hearts Universe.  And so, I shall give my beloved Kingdom Hearts creative team the benefit of the doubt.  You know, I could probably be proved wrong, and Marvel and Star Wars could probably end up being big hits in Kingdom Hearts, but like I said, I'm still skeptical.  I will admit though, as a Marvel and Star Wars fan, there's a heck load of content they can use. In my opinion, the only Marvel worlds I could see fitting into Kingdom Hearts are Thor and Big Hero 6.  Thor's homeland of Asgard is a fantasy setting, and as such, would fit well within the series, and Big Hero 6 is perfect, I think Nomura will probably choose this film to add as a world in the game!  And as for Star Wars, everything in that universe is science-fiction, with no real world locales, so I'm sure Nomura could find some way to incorporate that universe into Kingdom Hearts.  Also, for those who know a lot about the Star Wars films, you can't deny the fact that Birth By Sleep has many similarities to Star Wars, and I think it's kind of obvious.  But yeah, back to my point, let's have faith that Nomura and the gang will handle things right if they decide to incorporate Marvel and Star Wars into the Kingdom Hearts Universe!

Lol, okay, so that's my opinion on those two matters.  For those of you who stuck with me the whole topic, I thank you for taking the time to read it, lol.  Now then, go on and post your opinions on what you think of the latest news given to use by Yasue.  Please, I beg of you all, don't start fights or insult anyone because of their opinions, as you could see in the paragraphs above, I talked about these matters in the most respectful way possible.  So please, let's have a clean, friendly discussion, okay?  Thank you all for taking the time to read this, my fellow Kingdom Hearts fans! The hype is real!  God, this is a good time to be a Kingdom Hearts fan! :D