Tom Hardy as Rick Flagg

Jai Courtney as Boomerang

Jared Leto as The Joker

Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn

Cara Delevigne as Enchantress

AND POSSIBLY

Posted Image

OPRAH WINFREY AS AMANDA WALLER!?

Warner Bros. certainly isn't pulling any punches with this cast selection.  (Got to beat Marvel somehow!) I find it ironic but strangely fitting for Oprah to play someone like Amanda Waller. At the same time, her skills as an actress...

I don't think anybody ever accused DC of making sense, but at this point, I think that's the idea. It's just so insane that people will go see it anyway. Looks like a blast to me.

Will Smith as Deadshot has been confusing me for days.... Will Smith always seems so goofy to me. and yeah I heard about opra...What the firetruck. Other than those it all seems good to me. 

Will Smith as Deadshot has been confusing me for days.... Will Smith always seems so goofy to me. and yeah I heard about opra...What the firetruck. Other than those it all seems good to me. 

I honestly can see Will Smith as Deadshot after watching the Assault on Arkham movie. (It was better than I expected it to be!) As goofy as Will is, he has prooven that he could take lead in a serious role. I'm just surprised that they actually signed him (and other big star actors) into a comic movie! And if Oprah will be playing Waller, I'm going to lose my ish. (It's insane- insane I tell you! xD)

I honestly can see Will Smith as Deadshot after watching the Assault on Arkham movie. (It was better than I expected it to be!) As goofy as Will is, he has prooven that he could take lead in a serious role. I'm just surprised that they actually signed him (and other big star actors) into a comic movie! And if Oprah will be playing Waller, I'm going to lose my ish. (It's insane- insane I tell you! xD)

Oprah has proven she can act though. The only problem is you'll have a hard time seeing Amanda Waller instead of...ya know....Oprah Winfrey.

It's insane! INSANE I tell you!!!

Posted Image

Will Smith as Deadshot

Tom Hardy as Rick Flagg

Jai Courtney as Boomerang

Jared Leto as The Joker

Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn

Cara Delevigne as Enchantress

AND POSSIBLY

Posted Image

OPRAH WINFREY AS AMANDA WALLER!?

Warner Bros. certainly isn't pulling any punches with this cast selection.  (Got to beat Marvel somehow!) I find it ironic but strangely fitting for Oprah to play someone like Amanda Waller. At the same time, her skills as an actress...

Sorry for my ignorance, don't read comics much, but still love them (both DC and Marvel and ALL, EVERY, EACH ONE the other publishers) with all and my entire heart, but, since when The Clown Prince of Crime is part of the team? Can't recall that...

Edited by SRKTVAMDGRLXN