Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SolsticeBas

Nomura is ''like Xehanort''? What the..?

Does that mean he's just as evil as Xehanort? Or does he mean he likes Xehanort as a character but the translator mistranslated it? I can't understand that line in that interview and I feel kinda confused and odd about it. Sorry if I'm missing something. I like Nomura as a director so no offense intended ;-) Just asking.

Both. Kidding. If I remember right he compared his younger years to sora, full of light and enjoyment and adventures but now he feels more like xehanort, old and wary and tired. maybe he doesn't move as fast as he use to.

So I guess it's his way to say that "I'm getting old and I want a adventure to be young or feel young" maybe.

Don't quote me on anything tho

I'm guessing he meant it the way it was meant to be said.

He is old, tired, and dreams of reliving his adventures as a kid by making creating Kingdom Hearts, but as we all know; Master Xehanort is scary...he thinks so far into his planning and shapes it like clay. When something happens, he keeps it in check and makes another plan...somehow. I mean come on, people, the old man created not one, not two, but three Kingdom Hearts' already, but all of them failed.

Why? If you want, I'll tell you why.

Because he was experimenting. The only reason why the Kingdom Hearts and X-Blade of BBS failed was because Ventus and Vanitas were only two hearts put together: The corroding and hidden Darkness of Sora, and Ventus's own Light supported by Sora.

Obviously failed due to its low amount of power. He might have known. Hence why that KH Moon was Blue. It had weak and young hearts powering it at that time.
Because of this, Xehanort knew he had to release his heart, and send himself back in time to watch the events unfold and tell Ansem and Xemnas what to do to plan ahead.

Nomura's developing his story of Kingdom Hearts with the thinking process of 13 different people. A.K.A 13 Dark Super Computers working on the same Memory Unit. All controlled by him. "If I did this, what could I tell one of my selves to do better?"

The Kingdom Hearts of the first game (and the one rumored to be the first Kingdom Hearts ever) failed to initially materialize itself and the X-Blade because it was trapped within the Realm of Darkness while Ansem presumably did not know that this Kingdom Hearts was born of light, which led to his own downfall....was that intentional? To try to keep Sora in the dark about it and let him guess? Hmm...it could explain why they try to convert both him and Riku in CoM and DDD. Obviously Riku had some extra darkness rubbing on him in that place; even if that Darkness was brought on himself. But Riku leaned his lesson anyway. Sora finally learned his in DDD.

Alas, the Kingdom Hearts of the second game was born from other peoples hearts, mainly created by Xemnas to be the beacon of Xehanort's heart and mind (referencing the full moon color and the gathering nature of the hearts recovered by Sora and Roxas), but was destroyed by a device that tried to store the data of said KH by Ansem the Wise. Why did it fail and destroy that Kingdom Hearts? Because everyone's heart is different. Each heart could have been afflicted by Light or Dark and the heart deals and adjusts accordingly based on its own experience and desires. The heart just can't be explained. That's why a mere computer couldn't contain Kingdom Hearts. It is the source of all that exists with a heart.

Now that leaves the impeding Kingdom Hearts of the third game to be created. 7 Lights, 13 of Darkness? Now that's a lot of hearts! I wouldn't doubt that when the final battle that clashes, I'm pretty sure that it could be the biggest Kingdom Hearts Moon yet...glowing, flowing with what a heart initially holds that is as bright as light and as dark as night...    Blood.    

This final battle could be the most intense and darkest yet... and most assuredly longer...

Posted Image

Nomura thinks he is like Xehanort because he plans things ahead and that is what pretty much occupies himself now as he ages and works with Square-Enix. It's also probably most likely not because he's evil, its just what he's inclined and probably forced to do on a basis because of work and personal problems. And probably the clash between Xehanort and Sora means something. A never ending clash between growing up and working between having adventures while young and free with Disney and his friends. Hence why he claims Sora is like his child. He gives himself and his fans hope through Sora, while working hard and slowly bringing things together like Xehanort.

In short, I believe Nomura IS Kingdom Hearts. Powerful and All-Knowing. Which of his sides will dictate the destiny of the series I wonder...

It means Nomura confirmed one of the 13 darknesses for KH3.

*gasp* This means...No...no,no,no....THIS IS WHY KH3 IS TAKING SO LONG!!!  Nomura (Xehanort and followers included) is possessed by a lost master's will!!! Hence the reason the message in the Tome of Prophecy! It speaks of the world that will be enveloped by darkness by prophets and a betrayer among them. The foreteller's betrayer is none other than...

Tetsuya Nomura...he's the one of the Lost Masters of the "Great Keyblade War of the 1st Creation", whom, as the Lost Keyblade Master of Darkness that had wielded the same Keyblade that Xehanort wields today. Its one of the first. (just kidding. Although a completely new character that referenced Nomura-San in some way would be cool to imagine on a team of Xehanorts. More or less, this theory is dumb and plothole infested.)

I thought it was because he's becoming more of a pessimistic, angry individual...someone with dark qualities which is why he compared himself to Xehanort. He wants to be someone like Sora, who is the opposite of Xehanort, and he wants to be like the person who defeats the negative side of himself.