Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH13 impressions of the new Kingdom Hearts III footage

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................WHERE IS THIS VIDEO!! I WANNA SEE IT!!! *sulks* 

Edited by Kingdom Of Me

We really need someone who can draw really well to go to these things. It's not that my imagination is bad, but when someone explains something complicated, visuals are the best.

Also, hair.

I kinda doubt we're gonna see the video. This seems like a very ROUGH ROUGH ROUGH draft kind of thing. It's a nice treat for fans behind closed doors, but not publicly publish.Hope I'm wrong though...

I'm SURE that's not the case, that would be the most stupid thing they can do, mate. Plus, what's the point? As if there's some kind of difference between those who were there and those who weren't, we're all fans at the same way! If they were afraid to show something "rough" publicly, they wouldn't have shown it at all. Besides, what's more rough than that first Kingdom Hearts III announcement teaser they showed back in last year E3? lol

I'm SURE that's not the case, that would be the most stupid thing they can do, mate. Plus, what's the point? As if there's some kind of difference between those who were there and those who weren't, we're all fans at the same way! If they were afraid to show something "rough" publicly, they wouldn't have shown it at all. Besides, what's more rough than that first Kingdom Hearts III announcement teaser they showed back in last year E3? lol

But why would they show off things that may or may not be in the final version of the game? There's no difference in the fans, but Square has showed stuff behind doors before. There is still an early KH3D trailer we have yet to see. The one where Sora wakes up in the end and is standing next to Kairi.

But why would they show off things that may or may not be in the final version of the game? There's no difference in the fans, but Square has showed stuff behind doors before. There is still an early KH3D trailer we have yet to see. The one where Sora wakes up in the end and is standing next to Kairi.

But that's just the deal about Alpha/Beta-trailers, they are supposed to show how far development is at a certain point, no matter if that stuff is or isn't going to make it to the final product. If there are old trailers that are yet to be seen, probably there's a deeper reason than that behind the fact they weren't shown. I just don't think this is the case, it wouldn't make sense to me since they need to hype people up, not pissing them off

*Paces nervously back and forth in my room, looking at the screen, clicking on the home button every minute to check and see if the damn trailer is already up.*  M-must...see...trailer...now!!!!  *sits in a corner and rocks myself back and forth while sucking my thumb and laughing to myself.*  Oh, I can be patient, I'm patient, I'm a patient guy...sure, the trailer was behind closed doors, so what?  I'm sure Nomura will release it online soon...HE HAS TO!!!!  ALL THIS FRESH INFORMATION WE RECEIVED MUST BE WITNESSED BY OUR OWN EYES!!!! :D

Drive Forms... are BACK!? AWWWW YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!

And it's not going to be released to the public? Damn, I really wanted to see how the Unreal 3 engine compares to Luminous. oh well, maybe well get some of these clips mixed in with the new trailers that will come out next year (at least I hope that's what they mean by "news")