Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

105 years ago certain individuals began to manifest superpowers called NEXT. Ever since these beings have taken different paths on how to use their new powers. Some decided not to be bothered, living normal lives. Others have used their powers to live a life of crime, having an advantage. The most well-known route however, has been that a select few of them have become costumed superheroes in order to protect their cities using their powers. Taking advantage of this companies began to sponsor these heroes,and with this came the birth of HeroTV in the capital of NEXT activity, Sternbild City. With HeroTv,heroes fighting crime is a commercialized commodity, its helicopters and cameras following the heroes as they commit heroic acts across the city,from the smallest to the most dangerous. This turned NEXT from being hated and scared by normal people to actually be appraised by them. Prejudice towards NEXTs still exists, but it is not as prominent or violent as it once had been. Any NEXT criminals to be caught will be transferred to Abbas Prison,the only prison in the world with cells that are capable of nullifying NEXT powers.

Many heroes have come and gone to be remembered forever within the HeroTv hall of fame. These include the iconic Mr.Legend, the first ever hero duo Tiger and Barnaby, and many others. But with heroes many villains have remained as part of Sternbild’s City history, such as infamous Lunatic,the treacherous Maverik, and the powerful Jake Martinez.

With new generations of heroes protecting Sternbild City,new generations of villains are sure to appear as well. Either a graduate from the NEXT Academy,found by a sponsor on the streets,or training for revenge,anything is possible within this city.

Rules:

• NEXT powers: When activated,NEXT powers generally surround the user with a blue glowing outline and turn the user’s eyes a bright blue as well. These abilities can vary from useful to not exactly useful (Such as super sweat),and can vary from elemental-based powers (ice,fire,etc.),Offense-based powers (Hundred Power,Diamond body,etc.),Defense-based powers (Barriers,impenetrable skin,etc.),and even mental-based powers (telekinesis,memory implantation,etc.)
  • Special cases of NEXT powers: There are two special cases of NEXT powers that have no explication,these are NEXT having two powers,and NEXT losing their powers, both of these being extremely rare.

A NEXT having two powers is rare and the only known NEXT recorded in history to have two powers was Jake Martinez. (Mind reading and Barriers)

A NEXT losing their powers is just as rare,and there are only two NEXT recorded in history that this has happened to them. (Mr.Legend and Wild Tiger) This will show when the NEXT notices that its powers become weaker,or don’t last as much as they should. The powers decrease and decrease until they disappears completely.

• Sponsors: Most, if not all, heroes have sponsors,companies that will pay heroes if they are willing to promote their brand or products. They do this by having the brand names on somewhere in the hero’s costume,where the people can see it from time to time. Considering the Heroes are also treated as celebrities around the city, they make them do commercials ,interviews, etc.
  • Heroes & Costumes: With sponsors come good costumes to fight evil in. Usually fit to please the eye and fit the hero’s personality and power, along with a catchy hero name. Heroes do prefer at times to keep their identity secret from the public to protect themselves and their families. The only ones that do know the heroes' identity are their employers and between the heroes themselves. The only known hero to have presented his true face to the public to know is Barnaby. Usually the hero’s costumes include using contacts to change eye color, using wigs or hair spray as well, to make the hero appearance completely different from their human one.

Posted Image

• Sternbild City: Based off New York City, Sternbild is built in a three-tier style. The Bronze layer (bottom), the silver layer (middle), and the Gold layer (top). The higher the layer, the more opulent the lifestyle. Living accommodations are wide and varied, ranging from apartment complexes to traditional Japanese-style houses. In the center of the city is the Justice Tower, which serves as headquarters for the city's heroes.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Rules:

• No GodModding
  • No killing or controlling other people's characters without permission
  • Keep any romance PG14
  • Your character can be whatever you want. NEXT turned into hero, hero turned into villain, etc.
  • Have fun

Character sheets:

NEXT hero:

Name:

Hero Name:

Company: (The company that you work for. It can be a real one or made up)

NEXT power: (Whatever you like,as long as it’s not godmoddly)

Appearance:

Hero Appearance:

Bio: (Optional)

Curious facts?: (Optional)

Theme song: (Optional)

NEXT: (Not a hero)

Next name: (Optional)

Name:

Appearance:

Disguise: (Optional)

NEXT power::

Theme song: (Optional)

Human (Non-NEXT)

Name:

Appearance:

Occupation?: (Optional)

Theme Song: (Optional)

My character sheet:

NEXT hero:

Name: Ren Sekaragi

Hero Name: Cataclysm

Company: Toue Inc. (Technology application company. Phones, watches, etc.)

NEXT power: Self-Body Manipulation

Posted ImagePosted Image

Appearance:

Posted Image

Hero Appearance:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Bio: Ren was abandoned in a orphanage at a young age after he started to exhibit NEXT powers, his parents claiming they did not wish to have the responsibility of what a NEXT could cause. Around the age of ten he was adopted by a man named Toue, who brought him to Sternbild city and appointed him to the Hero Academy to learn to control his powers. He later became Toue Inc.'s hero, Cataclysm.

Curious facts?:

-He has four dogs, and a cat

-He's very playful for his age

-He has a phobia for spiders

Theme song:

Edited by Stardustblade358

I'm in. I'll probably add another character later.

NEXT hero:

Name: David Shaw

Hero Name: Gauss

Company: Blackwell Security Inc.

NEXT power: Electromagnetism (control of metal with medium power electrical bolts)

Appearance:

Posted Image

Hero Appearance:

Posted Image

Bio: A new comer to the city both in civilian and heroic life, David Shaw got a sponsorship from Blackwell Security Inc, one of the biggest security companies in Sternbild City. His civilian job is an analyst for Blackwell.

Curious facts?: Gauss, though a sponsored hero, tends to avoid the cameras and those cameras that latch onto him tend to go down due to technical difficulties. He is sporadically seen on the heroing job, and when he does act, it is with surgical precision.

Theme song: I'm Not Afraid by Lacuna Coil

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e8YmnttGgho

STAR IM GONNA POST TOMORROW

I literally spent like two hours trying to find the perfect costume for my character but

It's so hard ;-;;;

I also have to think of a bio and everything too

I'll try to complete it for tomorrow!

dammit I'm not the first one to apply

Sorry for the repost

But here's my character! I like changed his power and costume like ten times.

NEXT hero:

Name: Wolfgang Grimm

Hero Name: Dead Fantasy

Company: Square Enix (I had to srry)

NEXT power: Can teleport anywhere within line of sight. Has a weakness to electricity and may suffer from nosebleeds/fatigue after abusing this power way too much. (I'm looking at you, Kasumi) He also has a small arsenal of weapons/utilities that includes EMP devices, smart glasses, and a katana.

Appearance:

Posted Image

Hero Appearance:

Zekrom.jpg

Bio: Wolfgang was born to a wealthy family on the Gold Tier. As an only child, Wolfgang often spent time with his mother at home while his father worked day and night manufacturing equipment to broadcast NextTV. He discovered his ability to teleport after falling down an elevator shaft in an abandoned warehouse when he was in his early teens. After this, Wolfgang secretly would help around the neighborhood by using his abilities. He didn't really want to become a NEXT hero at first, but after witnessing more and more crime on TV Wolfgang knew he had to do something. He's sponsored by Square Enix in order to promote their newest Final Fantasy games, giving his superhero name 'Dead Fantasy.' His father doesn't really approve of this, which led to them having a rift in their relationship. His mother however is very proud. Only his closest allies and Square Enix know of his true identity. He may appear to be a lone wolf however he greatly appreciates the time he gets to spend with his friends.

Curious facts?:

-Can sing the ABC's backwards.

-Likes to play Candy Crush but won't admit it.

-Has a high score of 337 on Flappy Bird

-Used to be obsessed with Ninjas

-Hates being called Wolfie.

-Has a large scar on his side from the elevator shaft accident.

-Favorite Final Fantasy character is Fang.

Theme song: http://youtu.be/GIn8_Q27WFY

Edited by Aqua7KH

Sorry for the repost

But here's my character! I like changed his power and costume like ten times.

NEXT hero:

Name: Wolfgang Grimm

Hero Name: Dead Fantasy

Company: Square Enix (I had to srry)

NEXT power: Can teleport anywhere within sight.

Appearance:

Posted Image

Hero Appearance:

Zekrom.jpg

Bio: Wolfgang was born to a wealthy family on the Gold Tier. As an only child, Wolfgang often spent time with his mother at home while his father worked day and night manufacturing equipment to broadcast NextTV. He discovered his ability to teleport after falling down an elevator shaft in an abandoned warehouse when he was in his early teens. After this, Wolfgang secretly would help around the neighborhood by using his abilities. He didn't really want to become a NEXT hero at first, but after witnessing more and more crime on TV Wolfgang knew he had to do something. He's sponsored by Square Enix in order to promote their newest Final Fantasy games, giving his superhero name 'Dead Fantasy.' His father doesn't really approve of this, which led to them having a rift in their relationship. His mother however is very proud. Only his closest allies and Square Enix know of his true identity. He may appear to be a lone wolf however he greatly appreciates the time he gets to spend with his friends.

Curious facts?:

-Can sing the ABC's backwards.

-Likes to play Candy Crush but won't admit it.

-Has a high score of 337 on Flappy Bird

-Used to be obsessed with Ninjas

-Hates being called Wolfie.

-Has a large scar on his side from the elevator shaft accident.

-Favorite Final Fantasy character is Fang.

Theme song: http://youtu.be/GIn8_Q27WFY

Can he tell us whether XV flopped or not? Or has it still not been released?

My characters will be up later tonight. Nightwing will be here for sure, I don't know about others.

Can he tell us whether XV flopped or not? Or has it still not been released? My characters will be up later tonight. Nightwing will be here for sure, I don't know about others.

Yes LOL and I also changed his power... I can't stand choosing super powers because I can never pick one.

Accepted! We will wait for Yuffie's character and then we can start. Sounds good?

Sounds good!I'm seriously thinking about changing his power again /shotI couldn't decide between invisibility, teleportation, and the electric

NEXT hero:

Name: Dick Grayson

Hero Name: Nightwing

Company: Cobra Martial Arts

NEXT power: Super Soldier: The capabilities of a human, but enhanced. Faster healing, higher endurance, stronger, faster, better senses, more dexterous, really fast reflexes, faster processing.

Appearance: Posted Image

Hero Appearance: Posted Image

Bio: A boy from the slums, who fought to survive. Even as a young kid, when fights broke out, he would end up winning. When asked about what happened, he just said that they fought. He ended up taking martial arts at a nearby Cobra Dojo, and excelled at that. Dick has been fighting for a long time, however recently, a company bitter about losing to the impossibly good Dick Grayson, analyzed videos, and compared it to those of not only the most fit humans on the planet, but men who had taken steroids. They quickly came to the realization that Dick Grayson was a NEXT. Realizing the potential of him, Cobra Martial Arts as a company enlisted him as their NEXT.

Curious facts?:

Is known as the least flashy hero.

Years of winning have turned him cocky.

Writes lots of letters to his mother, who is still back at home.

Uses a pair of electrified escrima sticks which can join into a bowstaff.

Like I said, maybe another. But not now.

Accepted! Alright lets start! Sign ups are never over and lets hope to have fun while doing this! Cause as much chaos as you all want

---

"LIVE ON HEROTV! Six masked individuals have stolen from a bank and are currently on three run away vehicles down highway 42! The police are giving chase, and there are no signs of heroes just yet! Informants tell us that there is a hostage in one of the vehicles!" The helicopters flew across the sky over the city skyline. Following the high speed chase. cameras everywhere possible. The police chased after the three run away vehicles. Just as they turned around a corner, one of the men inside the vehicles threw what appeared to be a live grenade at the cops, an explosion knocking the cars to the side and having them screech to a halt. "Alright! Just a little more and we'll be home free!" One of the criminals cheered. Just right up ahead, a figure stood right in the middle of the road. "What the-?! There's someone on the road!" The spotlights of the helicopters moved to the figure, the cameras zooming in for dramatic effect. "It appears our first hero has arrived! The human armory in blue, Cataclysm!" The cars sped up as they approached the hero. "Run him over!" Cataclysm clicked his tongue. "I'll have you know I missed Oprah because of you." Cataclysm commented. Just as one of the cars appeared to get ready to run him over, Cataclysm transofmed his arm, the skin vanishing as a blue blade appeared in its stead. He jumped at the very few seconds before the car could reach him, and with a spin he lowered his blade down to the car. As it ran right beneath Cataclysm and into the blade, the car was slashed right in half, the cut so perfect not a single spark arose, Cataclysm landing gracefully as it ended. While the other two cars drove away the car cut in half ran for a few more seconds before stopping on its tracks. The driver and the passenger, both criminals, stood there shaking as the blade hade barely passed right by them. If the blade could do that to a car, they could only imagine what it could do to their bodies. Suddenly they were jerked out of their thoughts, and out of their broken car by Cataclysm, who held them both by the collars of their necks and rose them up high to the cameras. "Alright! That's 200 points for Cataclysm!" Cataclysm yawned. Truthfully, he had been awoken from a nap to come over here. "I need a coffee."

(Omg I wasn't expecting to start today I have to go to bed noooooo)

Dead Fantasy, or simply Fantasy was already on the scene. He was teleporting rooftop to rooftop on the city, using it as his primary source of transportation. He saw this hero slice the car in half, clean cut too. This was interesting, Fantasy had thought. Brushing a hand through his raven 'hair' he made teleported onto the second car and pressed his hands to the hood. He grinned as the villans cowered in terror. The car was already fried of it's engine after placing an EMP devise on the roof of the car. The car skidded to a stop not long after and he roughly opened the door to take the driver out. He gave the driver a quick glance at Fantasy's blade to let him know not to try anything stupid.

"Okay boys." Fantasy said.

"Fun's over."

Edited by Aqua7KH

2nd character.

NEXT hero:

Name: Amita Greer

Hero Name: Shiva

Company: Rock 87.6 Radio Station.

NEXT power: Tactile Telekinesis

Appearance:

Posted Image

Typical clothes for Amita is the outfit on the far right of the image below.

Posted Image

Hero Appearance:

Posted Image

With the mask from this suit in the same blue as her shirt.

Posted Image

Special note: In costume, her feet are bare.

Bio: Many people were surprised when Rock 87.6, a popular local radio station, announced it would be sponsoring a NEXT hero named Shiva. It becomes more clear when one learns that Shiva's secret identity, Amita Greer, is the daughter of the program supervisor of 87.6, Thomas Greer. After learning that Amita had NEXT abilities, Thomas reluctantly agreed to let her become a hero, on the conditions that she work for the station and that she get proper training. Already a parkour enthusiast, Amita discreetly got unarmed combat training from Cobra Martial Arts. She's been working as Shiva for 6 months now.

Curious facts?: Is a talented singer.

Uses her telekinesis as a force field to protect herself, particularly her bare feet.

Doesn't like shoes that much.

Takes online courses to be a journalist.

Avid tea drinker.

Theme song: Dynamite by Amaranthe

NEXT hero:

Name: Rini Sakura

Hero Name: usagi

Company: WR Wildlife Rescue 

NEXT power: 360-degree vision. Blind spot is right eye, does not work in total darkness.

Appearance:

Posted Image

JUST IGNORE THE SCYTHE.

Hero Appearance:

Posted Image Fights using her "Usagi Cannon"

Bio: Aint nobody got time for dat 

Curious facts?: 

She loves bunnies.

She has a bunny named Usagi.

Usagi is the Japanese word for bunny. 

Rini is a name meaning bunny.

WR stands for Wildlife Rescue. So her company is the Wildlife Rescue Wildlife Rescue Company.

Her father works for the company. 

She loves lollipops. 

Her Usagi Cannon does not shoot cannons, it shoots stun darts.

When in her hero form, she is the mascot for Wildlife Rescue Wildlife Rescue.

Hates tea and coffee.

Her favorite color is teal.

She can see normally out of her right eye, however in her hero form, she cannot see out of it using her power. 

Favorite music is EASTNEWSOUND Touhou remixes. 

Theme song:

2nd character.

NEXT hero:

Name: Amita Greer

Hero Name: Shiva

Company: Rock 87.6 Radio Station.

NEXT power: Tactile Telekinesis

Appearance:

Posted Image

Typical clothes for Amita is the outfit on the far right of the image below.

Posted Image

Hero Appearance:

Posted Image

With the mask from this suit in the same blue as her shirt.

Posted Image

Special note: In costume, her feet are bare.

Bio: Many people were surprised when Rock 87.6, a popular local radio station, announced it would be sponsoring a NEXT hero named Shiva. It becomes more clear when one learns that Shiva's secret identity, Amita Greer, is the daughter of the program supervisor of 87.6, Thomas Greer. After learning that Amita had NEXT abilities, Thomas reluctantly agreed to let her become a hero, on the conditions that she work for the station and that she get proper training. Already a parkour enthusiast, Amita discreetly got unarmed combat training from Cobra Martial Arts. She's been working as Shiva for 6 months now.

Curious facts?: Is a talented singer.

Uses her telekinesis as a force field to protect herself, particularly her bare feet.

Doesn't like shoes that much.

Takes online courses to be a journalist.

Avid tea drinker.

Theme song: Dynamite by Amaranthe

(I know who Dick is going to be flirting with. As the Ship Lord's second in command I declare this to be at least half a ship)

Nightwing jumped from the railing of the highway. He landed on the roof of the last remaining car, joined his escrima sticks, and broke the windshield of the car. As the car began to spin, Nightwing leaped inside, as he did so, knocking the passenger out cold by knocking him on the head with his staff. Crouching inside the car now, Nightwing broke the staff back into the sticks, one of which he used to open the driver door and the other to knock the driver out onto the highway. "Shoulda worn a seatbelt mate!" Nightwing cried to the fallen driver, as he pulled out a small device, which he tossed to the pedals of the car. The device quickly extended an appendage, and slammed on the brakes. As the car began to slow down, Nightwing smiled and glanced back to see his handiwork. And quickly realized there were two people in the back, a clearly scared woman and a man holding a gun.

"Don't move!" The criminal yelled at Dick. Damn. He should have realized. Neither of the other two cars had the hostage, so it should have been obvious. Nightwing nodded, and slowly put down his weapons. He needed to figure something out. Maybe if he just was quick enough. No, that gun was changing everything. "Alright, I'm going to leave now. With the woman! And you will not follow!" Nightwing nodded. Stupid criminals. This was just what he needed. The man prodded the woman out the door. She was crying now. Nightwing wished he could reassure her, but he had no chance. The criminal and his hostage were outside now. Nightwing analyzed the situation. The angles were going to line perfectly..... Now! Nightwing tossed both of his escrima sticks at the criminal. They spun through the air, one smacking him into the leg, making him fall, and he was pulling the trigger when the other stick hit the gun right out of his hands. Nightwing breathed a sigh of relief. All good. He quickly dashed over, and kicked the criminal in the head, knocking him out. Nightwing looked to the woman, and began to comfort her. Man, that had sucked.

(Hey guys just wanted to let you know that I changed my first post and the character sheet of my character. I changed his power from electricity control to teleportation.

(I know who Dick is going to be flirting with. As the Ship Lord's second in command I declare this to be at least half a ship)Nightwing jumped from the railing of the highway. He landed on the roof of the last remaining car, joined his escrima sticks, and broke the windshield of the car. As the car began to spin, Nightwing leaped inside, as he did so, knocking the passenger out cold by knocking him on the head with his staff. Crouching inside the car now, Nightwing broke the staff back into the sticks, one of which he used to open the driver door and the other to knock the driver out onto the highway. "Shoulda worn a seatbelt mate!" Nightwing cried to the fallen driver, as he pulled out a small device, which he tossed to the pedals of the car. The device quickly extended an appendage, and slammed on the brakes. As the car began to slow down, Nightwing smiled and glanced back to see his handiwork. And quickly realized there were two people in the back, a clearly scared woman and a man holding a gun."Don't move!" The criminal yelled at Dick. Damn. He should have realized. Neither of the other two cars had the hostage, so it should have been obvious. Nightwing nodded, and slowly put down his weapons. He needed to figure something out. Maybe if he just was quick enough. No, that gun was changing everything. "Alright, I'm going to leave now. With the woman! And you will not follow!" Nightwing nodded. Stupid criminals. This was just what he needed. The man prodded the woman out the door. She was crying now. Nightwing wished he could reassure her, but he had no chance. The criminal and his hostage were outside now. Nightwing analyzed the situation. The angles were going to line perfectly..... Now! Nightwing tossed both of his escrima sticks at the criminal. They spun through the air, one smacking him into the leg, making him fall, and he was pulling the trigger when the other stick hit the gun right out of his hands. Nightwing breathed a sigh of relief. All good. He quickly dashed over, and kicked the criminal in the head, knocking him out. Nightwing looked to the woman, and began to comfort her. Man, that had sucked.

Fantasy was already done with his criminals: he had them tied and gagged in the middle of the street for the incoming police officers. He teleported to the top of a small building, noticing the two more heroes, one with the crying woman. So /that's/ the car the hostage was in. He teleported right next to Nightwing and frowned at the woman. "I suppose you don't need any assistance with the woman? Otherwise I'd like to congratulate you for rescuing the hostage." He said all while checking his belt to take an inventory check.

(I know who Dick is going to be flirting with. As the Ship Lord's second in command I declare this to be at least half a ship)

(Heh, should be interesting to see how that goes.){Shiva}Shiva kicked at an old Coke can on the roof top she was on, over looking Cataclysm taking down one of the cars. She had been going after that one, but Cataclysm had been faster. And it was almost certainly too late to try to go after the other two cars. Knowing how many heroes this town had, there might be a cue for who gets first crack at the robbers. "Well, at least no one was hurt." She thought as she limbered up for a jump. After a few breaths, Shiva took off sprinting for the side of the building. When she was at the edge, she jumped, using her mental powers to give her an extra boost. Pitching forward a bit, she arched towards the ground. She hit the ground, absorbing most of the impact with her telekinesis, and rolled up onto her feet a few yards from Cataclysm."Nicely done!" Shiva called to her fellow NEXT hero. {Gauss} David Shaw blew on his cappuccino as he watched the Blackwell Security Main Office 13th floor break room TV on the recent robbery. It amazed him that people still tried petty crimes like that in Sternbild City, what with the NEXT population on patrol. Some had been smart enough to adapt to new methods. The robber attempt on screen might even have been a smoke screen for another crime. David made a mental note to look into it in his spare time. Right now, he had an assassin to track down.

Usagi had just arrived on the scene as soon as Shiva arrived. Cataclysm had already ruined her plans for today.

"DANG IT!" she yelled, slumping over and looking all sad.

"This was my casseee..." she complaint.

Everything seemed to be Usagi's case. 

It wasn't her case.

"One day I will be faster than you Cataclysm." she sighed, walking over and patting her fellow hero in the back.

Announcement: I have added two new things to the NEXT: (Not a hero) character sheet! These two are a NEXT name and a Disguise, both which are optional. I figured that if you aren’t a hero you could be a villain, but you would need a stage name and a disguise to go along with it. So yeah, now you have that option. Also forgive me for not posting as often as I probably should. Finals are absorbing the life out of me, and I struggle to stay awake even now as I type this.

NEXT: (Not a hero)

NEXT name: NoName

Name: Giotto Eucranasia

Appearance:

Posted Image

Disguise:

Posted Image

NEXT power: Technopathy (Ability to manipulate technology in various forms)

Bio: From the little that is known from Giotto is that he is a very lonely child, and aspires to become a hero like the ones on TV. However, he has his own idea of justice, to which in his mind, is a rightfully moral way to become a hero.

Curious facts?:

• He doesn't have a favorite hero, because he absolutely adores all of the heroes.
  • His obsession with heroes can be considered a bit unhealthy.
  • He has collected posters, figurines and almost every other item related to the heroes in this huge collection which he keeps stored in a locked off room.
  • He has some very "questionable" items to his collection, to which it's a mystery how he got them in the first place.
  • His hero crush is Usagi.
  • He comes from a wealthy family, which explains how he can afford his growing collection.

Theme song:

---

Cataclysm turned to Shiva and smiled, giving a small bow. “Thank you. Your compliments flatter me.” Cataclysm mentioned as he looked over to Usagi. “Forgive me that I have ruined yet another case of yours. But then again, maybe you should be faster if you wish to keep up with me.” Cataclysm chuckled as he turned to the younger hero. “You didn’t happen to record Oprah tonight, did you? I totally missed it because of these idiots.” Cataclysm mentioned as he waved the two felons in his arms before handing them over to the police. “I never realized this hero business would take the time it does. But with it comes perks, I have awesome hero friends like you guys. I don't think I would have much friends if it weren't for this job either." Cataclysm admitted. It was strange at first, to be considered a hero. But it brought a sense of satisfaction whenever he realized that because of this type of job people's lives were safe and secure, as they couldn't protect themselves in certain situations. "Has your boss been drowning you with media related stuff, by any chance? Toue keeps getting me involved in these commercials...to be honest I look like a total idiot..." Cataclysm muttered. He was never good at acting anyways.

"We'll return to our heroes after this commercial break! What time it is?! Well it appears it is hero time, all thanks to the amazing TWatch from Toue Inc. It is capable of connecting to the internet and to your phone..." Giotto stood with the crowed that watched the heroes take care of business. In his hands he had a scrapbook with pictures of the different heroes, in his hand a large marker. The newest, or at least most recent hero, Shiva was on the scene. Needless to say Giotto was happy. He had yet to gain her autograph, but the moment she was shown as a hero he had started to collect all possible products involving her to add to his collection. With the scrapbook open on a Shiva photo covered page, he was ready to add another one to his collection. He surely had over three autographs of each hero, maybe more depending on who was on the scene when he happened to be around. But he never got tired of getting them, as he found it a way for him to be closer to these heroes, even if it was momentary. His eyes narrowing on the cop car nearby, the car's radio suddenly blasted off due to Giotto's ability. This caused the police man to hurry back to the car and shut it off, which gave Giotto chance to sneak under the police tape and hurry to the heroes before they flew off. His first target was Shiva. He needed that autograph before she left! "Miss Shiva!" Giotto cheered, hurrying over to the heroine while stumbling on his feet. "May I have your autograph?" Giotto asked as he extended the scrapbook and marker.