Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

(Omg Giotto I'm getting the feels from the Wolf Among Us rp LOL. Well, while I'm waitin' for the other heroes post, I'm gonna add my next character! I dunno exactly when I'm gonna introduce him, but it'll be soon.)

NEXT: (Not a hero)

Name: Jesse "The Ringer" Jones

Appearance:

Posted Image

NEXT power: Can screech high enough to shatter glass and harm enemies. This screech can also cause enemies to vomit due to the harmful nauseating frequencies. Jesse is unaffected by his own screech however.

Bio: Growing up in the Bronze Tier, Jesse was a bad kid growing up. He was bullied and beaten when he was in middle school, and finally decided to fight back and beat the attacker to a pulp. It was then that Jesse started to enjoy fighting. He discovered his power during one of his first fights when he was ten after screaming so loud his attackers were bleeding from their ears. Currently he is living a life of crime, going around robbing stores and beating people up. He leaves a note saying "Call me!" Which led him to gain the nickname "The Ringer." Some people believe that he does this to leave a message to society and/or the government. He also currently has a gang in his neighborhood called "The Cell Street Gang" Despite his terrible criminal tendencies, he has not killed anyone who's completely 'innocent.'

Curious facts?:

-He has a dark pink and blue motorcycle with neon lights on the bottom.

-He's proud to wear pink.

-He says he works alone, but he would like to have a partner in crime.

-He got his signature cleaver from his former job as a dishwasher.

-He wanted to be a sponsored hero at one point.

-He secretly likes the song "Call Me Maybe."

-Even though his power is his screeching, Jesse actually has a deep voice for his age. (His voice is Axel-y)

Theme song:

http://youtu.be/QoNvGMSyaBQ

(What?! New characters? Well, if you insist.)

NEXT (not a hero):

Name: Doctor Pellinore Warthrop

Appearance: Posted Image

NEXT Power: He has 2. One is a secret though. His first is Ice Manipulation and Creation. His ice is colder than most, and he can form it faster than it can melt. The second... Well, he never plans to use it again, but he goes Hulk mode basically. He loses all sense of reason and logic, so can no longer think, but becomes extremely fast, strong, tough, and other factors that make people amazing. He also retains the ice while in this form.

Bio: A Gold tier child, Pellinore was raised in an odd environment. One that put his education before all else. Mine a question on a test of the best school in the world? No dinner. Random trivia at any moment? You'd better get it right, lest you lose your allowance and extra chores. Pellinore quickly learned how things were going to be. He needed to learn everything there was available. He exceeded in all of his classes, even met up to his parents expectations. Barely, but he managed it. He graduated and became an intern at a revolutionary genetics lab. His parents died soon after on a field trip to an exotic corner of the world. He missed the funeral because he had found an exciting new gene that could possibly be he one responsible for NEXT abilities. He continued his work, getting closer and closer to a big breakthrough. Then he met a woman, and her boyfriend. They became fast friends. To he point where, for once in his life, he had better things to do than work. One day, they were coming back from a night out on the town, and they were about to get mugged. The mugger almost succeeded, until Pellinore accidentally froze him to the spot. His friends encouraged him from that point to become a hero, but he consistently refused. Said his work was too important, and such work was below him whether he believed that or not, no one knows. His relationship with these two friends became deeper and deeper, and they were such close friends that none of them knew something the others didn't. It was believed that there were no secrets. Until a marriage proposal led to a series of betrayals and events that left the Doctor with two dead friends, and a power that he could not control. Since then, the Doctor has become a recluse, working on his studies alone.

Curious Facts:

-Is now referred to mostly as The Doctor, if not that, then Warthrop. No one uses his first name anymore.

-He's a complete dick.

-He loves verbal sparring, and his tongue his sharper than his ice

-He is not afraid to use his ice in public, but simply hasn't had a reason to get

-Is on the verge of a massive breakthrough in human biology

-Is very infamous among the higher circles of society

-is rich

-Has a thing for raspberry scones

-Refuses to get close to anybody

(Alright, now for the post)

Night wing continued his attempts to bring he woman back to some semblance of sanity. He was failing. Quite a bit really. He could make women stop crying from all sorts of things, but evidently, almost being shot and abandoned by a Hero, was not one of them. Dick glanced to Fantasy, and mouthed the words "Thank god you're here". He smiled at the Hero, and nodded. "Yeah, I could use some help. She almost seems to be going into shock, but I'm not sure because she won't tell me a thing. And thanks. Wish I had been a bit faster though. I could've cost a life with that kind of speed." Nightwing said to Fantasy.

Edited by Yuffie Kisaragi

"Being fast means nothing if you have no desire... No passion." Fantasy mused, and gently took a hold of the woman. He took off his coat and wrapped it around her. "There there..." He muttered and pulled her into a hug. "You're safe now. This hero infront of me saved you." He gave a small smile to his heroic ally. "All that matters is that you want to save people. I am known as Dead Fantasy... Nightwing was it? I believe I seen your before on HeroTV. I suppose we'll have to skip formalities until we're in private."

Edited by Aqua7KH

{Shiva}

"Looks like we were both too late for this party." Shiva joked to Usagi. "Better luck to both of us for next time."

She rubbed the back of her head.

"Sorry, dude." She answered Cataclysm. "I only watch Oprah sporadically."

It felt odd talking about stuff like recording tv shows with heroes. Before suiting up, Shiva had thought that heroes would talk about crime fighting techniques and justice. But you had to remember that these sponsored heroes were people too. She remembered when this one hero had...

"Wait!" She told Cataclysm.

She pointed at him for a second, then snapped her fingers a few times.

"The guy who does heroing for Wal*Mart. A remember him going on and on about his new DVR. He mentioned liking Oprah. If you can remember his name better then me, maybe you could ask him."

A beep from some where on her belt informed Shiva that she had 15 minutes to get to the station to meet with her dad.

"Whoop, gotta run." She said to Cataclysm and Usagi. "See you around."

Bending her knees to leap up to the roof tops, Shiva was just about to uncoil when she heard someone say her name. With a "Miss" in front of it. She turned and saw Giotto stumbling towards her with his autograph book.

"Um, sure." She answered, taking the marker from the fan.

This was her first time giving an autograph and she wasn't sure what to do. She started badly by making a straight line to start the letter "A", then forced herself to not scribal it out. She instead made it longer, then shifted the book to use the line as an underscore for "Shiva", which she wrote as cooly as possible.

"There you go, kid." She said as she handed the book back .

{Gauss}

Taking a seat in the custom built chair he had ordered for his office, David spun around and took a look at the wall of computer screens he used in his normal work and for some investigations connected to his hero identity. He sighed when he saw a screen proclaim that the Milan papers were ready for review. He knew quite well that it would be pages and pages of garbage. That contract had been nothing but trouble since being taken on. If there was nothing substantial in these papers, he was going to see to having the contract terminated.

As David scrolled over to the appropriate screen, another indicator went off. This one was for a web crawler he had out looking for signs of MacMillan, an assassin for hire he suspected of double crossing his employer. Since Mr Hades tended to take such a betrayal personal, MacMillan would most likely be desperate for a rival's protection.

Clicking on the crawler's alert, David took another sip of his cappuccino as he looked at a screen capture of a random Internet forum. In it, a user called MacMillan said that he was prepared to complete the contract for his life and that the Speaker would be silenced. David didn't doubt that it was the Assassin who sent it, which meant that MacMillan was preparing to kill. And David knew who the target was. He jumped out of his chair and ran for his costume.

(ALL ACCEPTED!)

Giotto smiled brightly as he took the notebook back. “Thank you!” Giotto said as he gave a small bow. Another one for his collection. Oh how it was growing. Cataclysm thought on Shiva’s advice about that one hero from WalMart. “(But then again that guy is usually late from time to time.)” Cataclysm thought as he tilted his head back and forth. He then looked up, seeing Dead Fantasy and Nightwing. Maybe one of them had recorded Oprah? “CATACLYSM!” The loud voice rang in his ear set, which caused him to jump. It was one of his father’s employees, and the one in charge of dealing with Cataclysm’s sponsorship. “I’m watching you on TV right now you need to smile! Tilt your head to the left, it’s your better angle, FURTHERMORE-!” Cataclysm pulled his head set out of his ear, looking down on it as even at a distance you could hear the high pitched yelling from it. “She could at least give me a break.” Cataclysm muttered as he got the headset away in his pocket. He thought of something and smiled, turning to the rest of the heroes while ignoring the flashy cameras coming their way. “How about we have a race back to the Hero Building? Though I think Dead Fantasy has an assured first place!” Cataclysm said, being as playful in his hero persona as he was in his normal persona. By then Giotto retreated back to the shadows of the city, watching the heroes from afar. “Now that I have all of the autographs, I think I know what I want for my collection next.” Giotto muttered with a smile as he held the book in his arms.

"OH LOOK A BUNNY!" Usagi yelled assoon as sheheard the word race, dashing off towards the Hero Building.

Nobody was going to stop her now. She could tell if someone was behind her or not too.

She was determined to get back to the building first, her rabbit ears attached to her costume flapping in the wind.

Dead Fantasy frinned. He could use some friendly competition. Cataclysm was right; he was assured first place. But today Fantasy wanted to play fair. He bid the woman farewell as the cops came to deal with her, and even let her keep his coat. He could always just get another one from Square Enix. With the success of the newest Final Fantasy game he could easily get about ten new fancy hero coats. Suddenly, he was face to face with Cataclysm, face centimeters away from him. "Did I mention that I'm quick on my feet too?" With that, he bolted into a sprint and went right for Usagi.

Meanwhile, within the Bronze Tier a man was thrown in an alleyway. This man was a pretty popular buisness man; a hero sponsor actually. He had been abducted, with a man in a sea foam green biker helmet towering above him with a cleaver in hand.

"Well... Looks like the old pig is awake... ready boys?" In the fire escapes on the walls in the alley and on a few dumpsters, the men from the Cell Street Gang hollered and cheered, shouting curses towards the man.

"WELL LETS MAKE THIS PIG SQUEAL!" He readied his cleaver and grabbed the man by the collar. "I'm going to turn you into mince meat..." He whispered to the prey. 'That'll get /their/ attention.'

Ah, the woman would get help. He was grateful for Fantasy's help. He smiled, and gave a slight salute to the woman. As he pulled his hand away from his face, he lifted his mask up slightly, so that she would see his right eye. That was something he liked to do occasionally. Costuming the hero for business was great and all, but it was still about saving people for Dick. Giving the hero's a face helped anchor them to the real world. Ah, the hell did he know. But the woman finally smiled at Nightwing, and that was all he needed. He glanced over to the others. A race? He kind of wanted to participate. Would it be fair? Not by a long shot, especially with Fantasy not teleporting. Smiling, Nightwing ran at the wall of a nearby apartment building. He jumped up, and grabbed hold of one of many many balconies. One for each apartment it seemed. Perfect. Nightwing began to run and leap through the balconies, changing levels when he felt it necessary, taking care to not damage anything. The corporates didn't like property damage. As he parkoured across the walls alongside his other comrades, who were in the street, he began to turn up the heat, focusing. He was going much faster than a human should, yet he was interpreting them faster than a normal human as well. Almost seemed like things were going on in slowed down video that had already been sped up. He didn't know if that made any sense. Feeling the need to put on a show, he glanced to Fantasy and Usagi. "If that's your fastest, then I just lost a lot of respect for you fellows." He said, not really meaning it. He leaped up a floor. "Come on, if I have to run circles around you, then it'll just get boring!"

Meanwhile, a tall man exited a bakery. He carried a large brown paper bag. Inside were raspberry scones. A lot of them. This was the only place he got them anymore. He'd tried everywhere in the city, but it was this particular Bronze Tier bakery that grabbed his attention. He ducked through an alleyway. He knew this route well, he had traveled many times before. This was a shortcut that shortened his walk by approximately 7 and a half minutes. 8 and a quarter if he was walking slowly. As he strolled casually down the alleyway, carrying his bag of scones, his mind wrapped up in his own thoughts. Finally, he was brought back down to earth. He happened to be surrounded on all sides by gangsters. In front of him was one in a biker helmet. With a captive. The man blinked for a second, then calmly set down his bag of scones. "Good day. I suppose you all plan to kill this man, then deal with me? Or perhaps the other way around. I do not know, for I understand not how a low level thug's mind works. However I do know that I shall not let it occur that way." The man said, his voice clear, unquavering. The Doctor brushed a lock of hair out of his face and brought his hands together. The temperature immediately lowered, but to other people they wouldn't know exactly was going on. 

Cataclysm watched as Usagi took off, and then Dead Fantasy right after. Before he could start Nightwing was running too! He laughed brightly and turned to Shiva. "I'll see you guys at the hero building!" Cataclysm said as he started to run right after Usagi, Nightwing and Dead Fantasy. He never got to be playful while training to be a hero at the academy, and training at home with Toue. Now that he had freedom as a hero...he could be as playful and childish as he wanted as long as he did his job at the end of the day. "(Usagi's faster than I originally expected!)" Cataclysm thought as he laughed and ran. He heard his headset starting to chirp again. Against his concern that it could just be his manager again, he figured that it could be Toue, and got the headset back on. "Bonjour, heroes." A gentle voice spoke, to all of the heroes through their communicators. The broadcast director sat in her main workplace, screens all over the walls allowed her to have eyes all over the city, or at least everywhere that her helicopters and camera people could reach. "I hope the chase wasn't too much of trouble, because we now have another situation at hand." Hime turned to one of the cameras coming from a passing by blimp, zooming in. "We have a report that there is a complication down at the Bronze Layer, third alley way down Oz Street. The police could take care of it, but it wouldn't make good ratings now would it? So unless you want to lose chance of points, you better get to it!" Cataclysm muttered something under his breath. Today would be a long day. "You guys heard that too, right?!" Cataclysm asked. Giotto sat behind the broadcast building, his hand on one of the juice boxes of the building, his eyes watching everything.

---

Human (Non-NEXT)

Name: Hime Sudawada

Appearance:

Posted Image

Occupation?: HeroTV Broadcast Director

Bio: Young and dedicated director in charge of the broadcasting of heroes from HeroTV. She is to communicate with the police and find all of the troubles in order to communicate such to the heroes.

Curious facts?:

-She's single

-She has a crush on all of the male heroes (fangirl)

-She's very stubborn

Theme Song:

[COMING SOON]

Edited by Stardustblade358

Fantasy chuckled and called out to Nightwing before he charged faster, trying to keep up. "I thought this was a no power race! Or is it impossible to win without your power?" Fantasy suddenly heard the broadcast in his headset. Perfect. He can never have a break. He abruptly stopped with a small sigh. "Yes, I heard it. Duty calls yet again." He looked all around to his new friends. "Are you all prepared?"

Meanwhile the gang members suddenly hushed as well as the leader. The only thing that was heard was the captive's pity cries of fear. The leader slowly turned around, settling his gaze from behind the helmet to this newcomer. "Ahh..." He crossed his arms and examined this man. The gang began to whisper and holler, saying things like "Oooooo" and "firetruck him up!" The leader instead raised his hand, silencing his henchmen. "Don't worry. The only one who's dying around here is /him./" he pointed with his cleaver to the captive who braced himself. The leader chuckled. "He's a pig. I'm going to gut him like a pig. Maybe turn him into bacon and feed it to the dogs. Are you alright with that piggy? Oink oink!" He spun his cleaver around. "My dear cleaver has piggy's name on it. Not you... Baker." He said, reffering to the Doctor as the name from the box of sweets on the ground. "That bakery you just went to? Well, piggy here steals money from there. Just as he steals money from everyone else here. So, baker, since you only /happened/ to stumble upon this little transaction, I'm gonna let you go." There was some signs of disappointment from the gang. "There's no reason to kill you. You're not pissing me off and you're not in my way. So shoo. You're free to go! Feel free to get the Feds too. We'll be long gone by then. Now then..." He suddenly pinned the captive to the ground, displaying his cleaver to him. "Now little piggy... Looks like the big bad wolf got you." The man cried out in fear.

The gang cheered. A few kept stairing at the Doctor, trying to see if he was going to do anything stupid.

"Go on!"

"Get outta here!"

Edited by Aqua7KH

Usagi stopped herself, looking at Fantasy while trying to catch her breath.

"The day never seems to end." She muttered.

"Even though today is just another long day, we are still helping people." Usagi said seriously, brushing her hair out of her face.

"Let's get this show on the road!" She exclaimed, darting towards the Bronze Layer.

She wanted to at least do something today.

"That was a self-imposed restriction!" Nightwing called to Fantasy, jumping back down a level, and rolled. Leaping back up to his feet, he grinned and glanced to Fantasy. Even if he didn't want to use his powers, which he didn't, he could win without them, he couldn't. They weren't like things like Fantasy's teleportation. His enhancements were always on, he was always above a regular human. Kind of obnoxious on occasion. Then he heard that there was yet another call. As the others went on towards Bronze Tier, Nightwing stopped. He waved them on. "You guys have fun! I don't wanna get in the way. I already won the day with that hostage rescue anyway." Nightwing said. It was true. There was no need for four heroes to respond to one minor call. He'd hang out up here for a bit. Listen to the radio maybe, write a letter. Train. Plenty of things to do. Nightwing quickly ascended to the rooftop, and vanished from the sight of the rest of the NEXT heroes, leaving with his signature smile.

The Doctor glanced around. He nodded. They wished him to leave. Because he was innocent. He wanted to laugh. Him? Innocent? Best joke he'd heard all year. Ne'erthless, he'd figured out his plan. He looked to the leader. "A pig you say? Stealing money? What a dastardly thing to do. If you don't mind my asking," The Doctor spoke, his voice solid. He pulled a dissecting knife from the inside of his coat. It was bloody. Without a moment's hesitation he pulled his handkerchief out and wiped the blade clean, and pocketed the cloth once more. "Could I be the one to butcher this man? I have some... experience with human anatomy. I'll be able to do a much better job with this than that cleaver there. Trust me, much much more pain." The Doctor continued, waving the knife around, stepping close to the captive. He looked to the hostage, and his eyes were not the comforting glance of a hero, but the cold stare of a monster.

Fantasy was actually about to go after Nightwing and join him, but he was already gone. Nightwing did had a point. Even three heroes responding to a small call like this was kind of an overkill. No matter, he'll just join his comrades in the call either way. He can catch up with Nightwing later. He was right behind Usagi. "We can always race later." He said with a grin. "Perhaps I'll win... We'll have to see."

The leader was just about to ignore the Doctor, but then he said something that caught the leader's attention. "More pain...? Hm... Something tells me you're my kind of guy, baker." He got off of his captive and gestured the Doctor over. A few of the lackeys booed. Some of them looked on in delight. The leader raised his hand, silenced them yet again. He crossed his arms, and went to sit ontop of a dumpster in peaked interest. "He's all yours, baker." The captive raised his hands infront of himself. "I-I can give you money-" the captive was cut off by the hysterical laughter from the gang around him.

The Doctor nodded. He stepped in front of the captive. "Money isn't what I want I'm afraid." He tossed the knife into the air. "And you don't have anything else I really desire at the moment. The Doctor caught the knife between his fingers, holding the blade in a pinch. Not giving a second for anyone to recognize what he had done, the Doctor twirled around and threw the knife at the guy wearing a motorcycle helmet. At the same moment, the hostage was surrounded by a cage of ice, which flew towards the Gold tier police station, where the cage would proceed to melt. The Doctor looked directly at the leader of this gang, paying no mind to the rest of members coming at him. "He may not be a perfect human being, but I'm afraid that doesn't give you the right to butcher him. That makes you, quite a bit worse than him, in my book at least." The Doctor said, beginning to lecture. Then he stopped. Silence for a couple of moments, then the Doctor smiled at the man. "But I likely would have paid no mind to your little operation had you not made one little mistake." The Doctor continued. "You called me 'baker'." A gleaming rapier of ice formed in Warthrop's hand. "I am a doctor, and a damn good one at that. Didn't earn my PhD for nothing boys!"

Cataclysm watched as the guys ran off to the next scene, more specifically, Dead Fantasy and Usagi. "Er, well, Nightwing is right about the whole four heroes thing! I'm heading to the tower, and probably home afterwards. Call me if anything...we can watch a movie!" Cataclysm yelled as he waved. Soon enough the two were out of sight and on their way to the bronze layer. Cataclysm turned and made his way to the justice tower. He didn't know where Nightwing went. He always took his own routes. "If only I was as athletic as him! Maybe I could work as a hero and return home fast enough to watch Oprah." Cataclysm muttered to himself as he made his way to the hero tower. He entered the tower, his footsteps echoing as there wasn't anyone working in that late, and if their were they were very few. The only ones who worked overtime in this tower were usually the heroes. Taking an elevator to the GYM area, he made his way to the showers. "I'll need to make myself some coffee later. I need to remember to do some groceries too. Mr.Fluffle is running out of his favorite tuna." Cataclysm muttered as he walked into the shower stalls.

"Mam, you better take a look at this." Hime turned to the screen, zooming in as she saw that a citizen was challenging off against the gang. "What is that citizen doing?" Hime groaned, resting her head against her hand. Citizens usually didn't interfered in crimes or any of the sort. When they did they either came out fine or full of injuries. Regardless it was always adviced for citizens to not get involved and leave it to the police and heroes, but that doesn't exactly stop them. "What should we do?" Hime thought. "Keep filming. The audience always wants something new and refreshing, and sometimes that includes underdogs trying to play with the big boys!" Hime said with a smile on her face. "We have more information on the people on screen. It appears they're something called the Cell Street Gang." Hime took the papers in her hands. "I've heard rumors of them around the city. What a bunch of trouble makers." Hime muttered, but then smiled even brighter. "I should be thanking them for making my ratings high though!" Hime said before laughing, much to her work mates' dismay.

Giotto lowered his hand, backing away from the building. "The Cell Street Gang, I've heard of them before." Giotto muttered as he played with his fingers. "Maybe they can help me get what I want?" Maybe. Just maybe. He turned to the Justice Tower with a smile. "I want to try to collect samples of my own, however."

Usagi had arrived a the scene, basically crashing The Doctors seconds of fame.

"Excuse me sir, but please stand back and leave us to this." Usagi said, talking to The Doctor.

Her left eye started glowing a teal blue, her 360-vision activating.

"Leave the poor man alone or I will take action." Usagi threatened, her cannon point at the gang.

The Doctor raised an eyebrow towards the hero. Hmph, heroes. Obnoxious and arrogant most of them, full of self righteousness because they were blessed with powers. Also, several of them had fallen for the corporate dream. Nothing worse than consumeristic self righteous arrogant people flying around with powers beyond the standard realm of possibility. "Sorry dearie, but your a little late. This is personal now." He said, snapping his fingers. A high wall of ice was created between the two. And her side, plenty of pissed off gangsters, enough to keep the little hero busy long enough for the Doctor to deal with the leader and make his escape before anyone recognized him.

"Well. He didn't even give me a chance." Usagi sighed, looking at the gangsters in front of her.

"I kinda feel bad for you guys. You all have to fight me of course." She said, aiming her cannon and shooting a stun-dart at one, making the man fall to the ground. The man was totally sunned.

"Who's next?" She asked.

Hime spat her coffee onto a coworker, much to his dismay. “The citizen is a NEXT!” Hime yelled as she slammed a fist on the table. Get me two cameras out there! There are two fights going on right now and I don’t want to miss any footage of any fight do you understand?! GO!” Hime yelled before throwing a plastic cup of coffee at one of the employees, who went running out of the room to accomplish his boss’ bidding.

Cataclysm walked out of the showers, rubbing a towel through his wet hair. However he was no longer Cataclysm. Without his costume on, he was simply known as Ren. Hearing his cellphone ring, he quickly took it out and answered it. “Hello?” “Ren.” It was Toue. “Good evening, father. Did you see the cool move I did today? I didn’t plan on slicing the car in half but in the end it looked so cool I’m happy I gave it a try at the last minute!” “Yes, and I’m also seeing another crime happening, yet you aren’t there, are you?” Ren frowned. “W-Well, there isn’t the need for that many heroes, and I already gained some points today, so I thought maybe the other heroes would like to take care of it…” “Remember that this isn’t just a game, Ren. It is a battle for numbers and fans. The more heroic a hero is, the more people a hero saves, the more points you gain, and the more popular you become to the people’s eyes.” “Yes, but I think I’m doing fine. As long as I save people-“ “Remember that you still have a few years to go before I let you go to decide how long you want to be a hero. Until then, you still work for me. Not only as my son, but as my employee. Do you understand?” “…yes father.”

(Dang I leave for two seconds and I miss the party!)

"And you have to fight me as well." Fantasy teleported right next to Usagi, nodding as he watched the gang member go down. "We are not going to hesitate."

The gang jolted in their seats, ready to go after the Doctor. The leader seemed unfazed, letting the knife knocking right into his helmet. It bounded off and hit the ground with a loud metallic 'ping!' It didn't leave one scratch. The man let his head lull to the side with a chuckle. "Oh... Alright, Doc. If that's how you want to be." He saw the weird animal girl come, and then saw the ice wall, a gang member go down and sighed. The gang stepped back. Hesitant to fight. "I was hoping it wouldn't have to come to... /this/... So... Boys!" The leader raised his hand which signaled the his boys to put on these strange fancy neon looking headphones on. They all looked to their leader, and nodded.

The leader chuckled and looked up to the flashing lights from the helicopter. He suddenly took a deep breath, and let out a glass shattering screech, shattering the windows of the buildings around them and even a few blocks down. About half of the glass wall the Doctor had built shattered from the sound and cracked the rapier. It cracked or even shattered some of the cameras watching. Fantasy suddenly fell to his knees and covered his ears, feeling as if someone was stabbing his eardrums. He gritted his teeth.

The gang members looked back and forth between their leader and the heroes. Instead of fighting the heroes, they jolted out of the alleyway while the leader gave them the opportunity. Two men grabbed the screaming stunned man from the ground who was yelling out in agony from the screech.

Edited by Aqua7KH

"Damn it..." Usagi mutter, covering her ears.

It was so loud. Extremely loud.

"They are getting away!" She yelled, darting after the gang members.

She didn't care if her ears hurt like crap, she just started shooting at the gang members. A couple of them should at least get hit.

{Shiva}

Shiva waved after Giotto as he darted away, rather weirded out by the whole experience. The kid seemed a little creepy, but Shiva remembered when she asked the singer Lzzy Hale for an autograph.

"Maybe that's just how it feels on this end." She mentally concluded.

She sighed as the other heroes started off on their race to the Hero Building. She wished she could go with them, but her dad was expecting her.

"Catch you later!" She called after the others as they left.

Using her powers, Shiva jumped to the rooftops and made her way to the radio station, even using her tactile telekinesis to grasp walls, allowing her to climb over vertical surfaces. An overly flashy somersault landed her on the building next to the station.

"Home, sweet home." She said, smiling under her mask.

She ran and jumped to the station, but was blown out of mid-air back to her previous perch by the ROCK 87.6 Station exploding.

The cameras’ lenses cracked. The helicopter’s windows shattered as the crew held their heads. “We have to land now, now!” In the base Hime and the rest of the staff covered their ears, as the sound of the microphones of the helicopter captured it just enough. “MUTE IT! MUTE IT NOW!” Hime screamed as she glared at the tv screens. “What kind of guy is this?!” Hime gritted her teeth. “Get someone with headphones and a camera out there, now, now, NOW!” Hime demanded as she smacked her hand against the table.

“How terrible! It appears that the Heroes are faced with a NEXT criminal! This is suspected to be part of a gang that has been rumored…” The giant screens in the streets of the gold tier showed the scenes from what the helicopter could manage. Ren stood watching from a side walk while holding onto his messenger bag. “(Come on guys, don’t make me regret I didn’t joined ya.)”

The Doctor fell to his knees, clutching his ears in pain. Agggggggg, he was not expecting that. It was effective, especially against his fragile ice. He needed to counter and do it right. Also, the cameras presented a problem. He could not let himself be seen by them, else his house would be stormed in seconds. Thinking all this over, just barely managing to think at all with the screeching, the Doctor reached into his coat and pulled out the handkerchief again. Fluidly, he ripped the cloth in half, crumpled them up, and stuck it in his ears. That alone was not nearly enough to cover up the noise, but with the assistance of this next trick... The Doctor snapped his fingers, and a full suit of ice armor, including a helmet with the visor pulled down, encased him. Now the general screech was duller, not quite so painful. He'd have to stop his ears from bleeding later, but for now, he needed to act quickly before the screeching broke his armor. The Doctor remade his blade in the form of a broadsword, and he charged at the leader, with multiple ice projectiles also forming and shooting at him.

Arms caught Shiva as she went flying. A long whistle showing how impressed he was followed. Nightwing glanced to the young woman in his arms. "I really hope that wasn't you." Nightwing said, placing Shiva back down onto the ground. Nightwing glanced around the debris, attempting to see if anyone was actually alive after that kind of attack. "You were lucky you weren't closer, otherwise you might have actually gotten hurt." Nightwing said to her, though he didn't look to her. He glanced to his fellow hero, and smiled. "Hey, come on, we better check it out right? Make sure everything is okay?" He said, trying to reassure her. She seemed.... Pretty distraught. And keeping people traught happened to be a hobby of his.

Dead Fantasy was already on it; he went for the gang members running to the right side out of the alley. He teleported to one, tackled him and threw a rope with a weight attatched to one end (can someone tell me what those things are called) which wrapped around the legs of the next criminal, causing him to fall. He proceeded to go after the third. "We have to try and get the leader!" He yelled.

Meanwhile that very leader stopped his screech. He made a small chuckle. "Ah... So you can't hear me that well?" He looked at his surroundings. He already had a plan. He hoped at least most of his boys escaped. He'll have to save the captured comrades later. "...I can still shatter you." He suddenly let out yet another screech which broke some of the armor, sword, and shattered some of the darts. However one hit him right in the shoulder as it shattered, leaving a shotgun spray-like wound. He hissed and suddenly bolted ontop of a dumpster. He jumped across to one of the fire escapes using his cleaver as a climbing pick, and ran up the stairs. He stopped midway to look back at the Doctor. "Looks like my time here is up. See ya, Doc!" He made a 'call me' sign with his left hand. With that, he ran up the stairs and up to the rooftops. Some of the gang members fighting Usagi went down, about two.