Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Akatsuki

Where do you purchase your Anime merch?

Hey everyone! This is my first ever topic (other than my introduction) so yea... feeling a little nervous (lame right? :D)

Aaanyway, I just wanted to ask where you guys get your Anime merchandise :D It could be a website or even a store near you :D I'm interested (and also seeking a source of merch myself :D)

Well, I guess I can recommend the Crunchyroll Store... they've got some pretty neat stuff :D And Tokyo Otaku Mode is great too, although a little on the expensive side.

So, yea, go ahead :3

Arigatou!

Well, I've gotten all 7 Seasons of Inuyasha from Amazon, and I've been satisfied with my purchases!  I don't know why, but I always like browsing through Amazon for anime related things.  Lol, I've still yet to buy the Inuyasha: The Final Act box sets, but I'll get to that soon enough! X3

Edited by Shigehiko

I didn't end up going to them this year because I was broke, but next year I will probably go

Same x( But I did go to Supanova last year and it was pretty amazing (despite lack of breathing space). I have a feeling SMASH is better though.

Well, I've gotten all 7 Seasons of Inuyasha from Amazon, and I've been satisfied with my purchases!  I don't know why, but I always like browsing through Amazon for anime related things.  Lol, I've still yet to buy the Inuyasha: The Final Act box sets, but I'll get to that soon enough! X3

Yea, Amazon is pretty great :D They usually have some incredibly cheap stuff

I've ordered a figure from Otakumode last year. So far this year has been Amazon and BiginJapan. I might do Otakumode again, but it depends on my costs atm.

Otakumode does tend to have merch at retail price without any discounts, but free EMS shipping is nice. (Still it usually never makes up for the price when I can get it cheaper elsewhere.)

Amazon does compete with other sites, so prices are sometimes cheaper there.