Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

What Are Your Most Anticipated Games Of 2015?

So what games are you looking forward to the most next year in 2015? For me it's Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain (I will play that game like a fiddle. Especially now that it has online multiplayer), Legend of Zelda U (What can I say, I love me some Zelda), Uncharted 4: A Theif's End (I've played most of the Uncharted games except Golden Abyss and have loved them to bits. Can't wait to see what U4 brings to the table), Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (I've been wanting to play this game ever since it was announced a few years back. And unlike some people, I'm not buying it all just for the FF XV demo. I'm actually very hyped for this HD remaster), Star Fox Wii U (Been a long time since we last got a new Star Fox game. I just hope they confirm that Star Fox: Command is canon and continue after the events of that game. I seriously hate that game because of its plot and ridiculous endings), Persona 5 (I'm excited for this. But um...here's the funny thing...I've never played a Persona game before so i'm not sure what to expect. But still I'm hyped for it),  and Batman Arkham Knight (I love the Batman Arkham series and can't wait to see the final conclusion to the series).

Edited by Tails

1. Xenoblade Chronicles X

2. Mother 4 (Yes, a fanmade game took my #2 spot. Don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing)

3. Star Fox

4. Splatoon

5. Zelda U

6. Yoshi's Woolly World

7. Mario Maker

("lol those are all kiddie games u nintendo fanboy")

I hardly call those games kiddy. Just because they're family-friendly games doesn't make them kiddy lol :P.

Edited by Tails

I hardly call those games kiddy. Just because they're family-friendly games doesn't make them kiddy lol :P.

I know, just making a joke about what some people on the internet would probably have to say about mine since they're all Nintendo. xD

1. Zelda U (It's quite obvious this would be my most anticipated)

2. Splatoon

3. Xenoblade Chronicles X

4. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

5. Yoshi's Woolly World

6. Final Fantasy Type-0 (Only because I can't wait to get the FFXV demo. I'll probably get the demo and trade this back in for something else.)

7. Batman Arkham Knight

8. Dungeon Defenders 2 (Not only is this game better looking than the first, it's filled with tons of new content. Like way more than usual these days.)

Edited by Hero of Winds

So what games are you looking forward to the most next year in 2015? For me it's Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain (I will play that game like a fiddle. Especially now that it has online multiplayer), Legend of Zelda U (What can I say, I love me some Zelda), Uncharted 4: A Theif's End (I've played most of the Uncharted games except Golden Abyss and have loved them to bits. Can't wait to see what U4 brings to the table), Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (I've been wanting to play this game ever since it was announced a few years back. And unlike some people, I'm not buying it all just for the FF XV demo. I'm actually very hyped for this HD remaster), Star Fox Wii U (Been a long time since we last got a new Star Fox game. I just hope they confirm that Star Fox: Command is canon and continue after the events of that game. I seriously hate that game because of its plot and ridiculous endings), Persona 5 (I'm excited for this. But um...here's the funny thing...I've never played a Persona game before so i'm not sure what to expect. But still I'm hyped for it),  and Batman Arkham Knight (I love the Batman Arkham series and can't wait to see the final conclusion to the series).

Final Fantasy Type-0

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Uncharted 4: A Thief's end

The order: 1866

Tales of Zestiria  

Persona 5 is definitely my number 1 for 2015 I will probably pick up Type-0 at some point maybe even pre-order it even though I don't have a PS4 but I will probably get one early in the year that I will be able to play it when it comes out, Uncharted 4 definitely my favorite Sony exclusive game series so far just a little ahead of Infamous, and I am hoping for a Danganronpa Another Episode gets an English release early 2015, so far those are really the only games that I am aware of coming out in 2015 that I am really excited for.  I laugh that majority of those games are for a system that I do not own lol

Zelda Wii U and Xenoblade Chronicles X are the game I look forward the most,can't wait to play those games.I'm also looking forward to Mighty no.9,Yoshi Wolly World and Tales of Zestiria.

1. Xenoblade Chronicles X

2. Mother 4 (Yes, a fanmade game took my #2 spot. Don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing)

3. Star Fox

4. Splatoon

5. Zelda U

6. Yoshi's Woolly World

7. Mario Maker

("lol those are all kiddie games u nintendo fanboy")

Same exact list for me too ^_^ though I added more games:

Xenoblade Chronicles X

Mighty No.9

Star Fox U

Zelda U

Splatoon

Yoshi's Woolly World

Mario Maker

MGS 5 Phantom Pain

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD

Edited by Smash Mega Koopa

Same exact list for me too ^_^ though I added more games:

Xenoblade Chronicles X

Mighty No.9

Star Fox U

Zelda U

Splatoon

Yoshi's Woolly World

Mario Maker

MGS 5 Phantom Pain

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD

Oh crap, forgot Mighty No. 9. MGS5 also looks cool, but I still need to play the other four.

1. Zelda U (It's quite obvious this would be my most anticipated)

2. Splatoon

3. Xenoblade Chronicles X

4. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

5. Yoshi's Woolly World

6. Final Fantasy Type-0 (Only because I can't wait to get the FFXV demo. I'll probably get the demo and trade this back in for something else.)

7. Batman Arkham Knight

8. Dungeon Defenders 2 (Not only is this game better looking than the first, it's filled with tons of new content. Like way more than usual these days.)

Why get rid of Type Zero!!!? its a amazing game.iplayed most of it on the psp and i love it

I have no interest in it. I'm pretty sure the majority of the people getting it are only getting it for the FFXV demo.at least

at least try it.its not as had as Sqaure makes it sound. 

I'm not worried about difficulty. I just have no interest in it. So yes, I'm paying $60 for a 3-4 hour demo.

(sigh) oh well its your choice. just know your missing out