Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Firaga

New "Tekken 7" Character Reveal Receives Fan Backlash

yeah me 2 ^_^ now sorry to get off topic here but is Tekken 7 coming out for PS3 or just for PS4/XBOX1?

Uhh... I think the PS4. I forgot. You might have to google it. 

But for those idiots that have some negative to say about that character, I don't see anything wrong with her. She looks like she has some kind of cute, bubbly personality. And she looks fun to pick to fight against other characters. From the time I play a Tekken game it's been dancing bears, boxing kangaroos and raptors, cyborgs, robots, angels, demons, a character made out of wood, vampire? (I don't remember seeing a character like that. I probably have, just don't remember what the character looks like).

Dumbass SJWs bitch about everything that doesn't meet their impossibly "high" (and quite frankly hypocritical) "standards". (and don't visit Polygon, they're one of the prime supporters of this shit. May I suggest Techraptor instead?)

(and f*** Neogaf too, for that matter)

Edited by Ultima Spark

Dumbass SJWs bitch about everything that doesn't meet their impossibly "high" (and quite frankly hypocritical) "standards". (and don't visit Polygon, they're one of the prime supporters of this shit. May I suggest Techraptor instead?)(and f*** Neogaf too, for that matter)

I don't really follow Polygon at all, their site was just where I got the first whiff of the news.

I think we should first address the firetrucking savage fighting style that she was using

Her style is actually reminiscent of some kind of variation on Capoeira, a style used by fellow Tekken characters Eddy Gordo and Christie Monteiro.

Edited by Firaga Sensei