Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

How far have you gotten in HD 2.5 ReMIX?

How far have you gotten in HD 2.5 ReMIX?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. How far have you gotten in HD 2.5 ReMIX?

• Finished 1/3 games
    • Finished 2/3 games
    • Finished all of the 3 games
    • I still haven't finished anything
    • I still don't have the game
    • Another option? Tell us below!

I'm at the point where I still don't have the game. I haven't even finished 1.5 yet (I got the game during Summer, and while I've finished Final Mix, I haven't gotten to start Re:CoM because of schoolwork and attempts to platinum Final Mix, on top of other games I've gotten that I consider to be more important than an HD collection of games I already own).

I just finished the main portion of KH2FM on Proud Mode. It took a long while and many continues were used thanks to my idea of not changing the armor, weapons, or accessories. I'm gonna get the Level Master Trophy and work on Synthesis before continuing with most other things, but I do need to max out all my drive forms so I can complete my puzzles and gather the full Remembrance material set.

I finished KH2 fm on proud on my japanese file. I didnt get all trophies but I did finish all the extra fights and mini games. I also finished Ven's story on my japanese game, so I have to re-do it for the english version. Terra's story is finished and Im almost done with Aqua's. I still need to watch re coded.

I'm trying my hardest okay?!  >:(  JK, but I have school, homework, and clubs. also I hangout with friends most weekends, I can't play as much as I would like too.... I just finished Hollowbaston and the 1,000 heartless battle. I'll get there... I should finishe the story part this weekend, leaving the Data battles and all the chests and stupid crown puzzle pieces that are a mile high in the sky and I'm just like "How would I even....." then I have all winter break for BBS and Coded.