Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Took a while to make, but here is a list of the many properties owned by either Disney or Square Enix that have yet to be made into a world. Not saying all these should be worlds, but some have some interesting elements that the series could use in the future (summons, boss battles, etc.) Also, not all these are probable but I decided to put everything noteworthy on the table 'cause who knows what might happen in the future:

The Reluctant Dragon (short)DumboBambiIchabod Crane (short)Lady and the Tramp101 DalmatiansThe Sword in the StoneThe Jungle BookThe AristocatsRobin HoodThe RescuersThe Fox and the HoundThe Black CauldronThe Great Mouse DetectiveOliver & CompanyPocahontasThe Emperor's New GrooveAtlantis: The Lost EmpireTreasure PlanetBrother BearTeacher's PetHome on the RangeThe Princess and the FrogDinosaurChicken LittleThe WildMeet the RobinsonsBoltTangledWreck-It RalphFrozenBig Hero 6Song of the SouthTreasure Island20,000 Leagues Under the SeaOld YellerMary PoppinsHoney, I Shrunk the KidsThe Mighty DucksThe Santa ClauseFlubberThe Country BearsThe Haunted MansionNational TreasureSky HighEnchantedRace to Witch MountainThe Sorcerer's ApprenticeJohn CarterThe Lone RangerMaleficentThe WuzzlesAdventures of the Gummi BearsDarkwing DuckThe Mighty DucksBonkersGargoylesDougRecessThe Proud FamilyTeamo SupremoStanleyKim PossiblePuccaDave the BarbarianBrandy & Mr. WhiskersSuper Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!American Dragon: Jake LongThe Buzz on MaggieLittle EinsteinsYin Yang Yo!The ReplacementsHandy MannyPhineas and FerbFish HooksGravity FallsToy StoryA Bug's LifeMonsters, Inc.Finding NemoThe IncrediblesCarsPlanesRatatouilleWALL-EUpBraveMarvelStar WarsIndiana JonesLabyrinthMonkey IslandGrim FandagoThe MuppetsBear in the Big Blue HouseHerbie, the Love BugWho Framed Roger RabbitKilala PrincessSpectrobesEpic MickeyDragon QuestChrono Trigger

Tomb RaiderHitmanDeus ExThief

Full Metal Alchemist***

Soul Eater***

***Thanks to REOrulz for pointing out these missing propeties

Edited by Nelson Valenzuela

Robin Hood

The RescuersThe Black CauldronThe Great Mouse DetectivePocahontasThe Emperor's New GrooveAtlantis: The Lost EmpireTreasure PlanetThe Princess and the FrogMeet the RobinsonsBoltTangledWreck-It RalphFrozenBig Hero 6John CarterThe Lone RangerMaleficentGargoylesToy StoryA Bug's LifeMonsters, Inc.Finding NemoThe IncrediblesCarsWALL-EUpBraveMarvelStar WarsIndiana JonesEpic MickeyDragon QuestChrono Trigger

Crossed off the ones I don't think would work. Says nothing about quality, just what I would and wouldn't think is interesting enough.

Edited by Kaweebo

Doug? REALLY???  :lol: not saying i didnt love the show, i loved it when i was a kid. but how in the heck would it POSSIBLY work??? have roger as a villain? quailman as a summon? it makes about as much sense as putting winnie the pooh in. :lol: i could say the same about recess, not to mention several others.

Plus id say the last 3 are a little too mature for this franchise. unless they tone them dowwn, A LOT!

Edited by mistydolphin

Doug? REALLY???  :lol: not saying i didnt love the show, i loved it when i was a kid. but how in the heck would it POSSIBLY work??? have roger as a villain? quailman as a summon? it makes about as much sense as putting winnie the pooh in. :lol: i could say the same about recess, not to mention several others.

Plus id say the last 3 are a little too mature for this franchise. unless they tone them dowwn, A LOT!

I guess I should have made the point clearer that I don't think some of these should necessarily be worlds.

Yeah, I could not see properties like Doug and Recess being worlds, but I decided to put all of Disney and Square Enix's noteworthy properties I could find just to give you guys the idea of stuff that the series could use in the future. Many of those TV shows and live-action movies would not work as worlds, but I could see some characters being pulled for summons or random NPCs. Maybe by the time we reach Kingdom Hearts 9 we might start getting crazy stuff like Pucca as a summon or a Dragon Quest hidden boss.

Full Metal Alchemist and Soul Eater?

*Facepalm* I knew I would overlook some properties. I'll be honest, while I took a lot of time looking through lists like the live-action Disney films and Touchstone Pictures' properties, I just glanced over the Square Enix stuff since I didn't really think most of those properties really had a big chance in being put in the series (though I would LOVE seeing a Dragon Quest IX world eventually). I guess the same could be said about Full Metal Alchemist and Soul Eater, but who knows?

...wait did I forget the Studio Ghibli stuff... Is that stuff even owned by Disney or...

I guess I should have made the point clearer that I don't think some of these should necessarily be worlds.

Yeah, I could not see properties like Doug and Recess being worlds, but I decided to put all of Disney and Square Enix's noteworthy properties I could find just to give you guys the idea of stuff that the series could use in the future. Many of those TV shows and live-action movies would not work as worlds, but I could see some characters being pulled for summons or random NPCs. Maybe by the time we reach Kingdom Hearts 9 we might start getting crazy stuff like Pucca as a summon or a Dragon Quest hidden boss.

that makes more sense. but thanks, i NEEDED a good laugh. :happy:

Jungle Book was about to be used in BBS, but it was axed. Only the data remained. Personally, I only want pure Disney is KH, not anything Disney owned. That rules out Star Wars and Marvel. I'm quite fine with Pixar.

*Facepalm* I knew I would overlook some properties. I'll be honest, while I took a lot of time looking through lists like the live-action Disney films and Touchstone Pictures' properties, I just glanced over the Square Enix stuff since I didn't really think most of those properties really had a big chance in being put in the series (though I would LOVE seeing a Dragon Quest IX world eventually). I guess the same could be said about Full Metal Alchemist and Soul Eater, but who knows?

...wait did I forget the Studio Ghibli stuff... Is that stuff even owned by Disney or...

I wouldn't consider Studio Ghibli to be owned by Disney. Those movies such as The Secret World of Arriety were just dubs.

The remaining Square Enix property would look rather strange. If they were to add anything else, probably Dragon Quest is the best choice. Maleficent will cause a major plot twist, but will hopefully be awesome.

Jungle Book was about to be used in BBS, but it was axed. Only the data remained. Personally, I only want pure Disney is KH, not anything Disney owned. That rules out Star Wars and Marvel. I'm quite fine with Pixar.

I wouldn't consider Studio Ghibli to be owned by Disney. Those movies such as The Secret World of Arriety were just dubs.

The remaining Square Enix property would look rather strange. If they were to add anything else, probably Dragon Quest is the best choice. Maleficent will cause a major plot twist, but will hopefully be awesome.

I can see why some don't want Marvel and Star Wars in. I'd like to see it played down and "tested" before given the full world treatment, so I've liked this idea of first having a Spider-man summon and a Darth Vader hidden boss fight (in the same vein as the data organization 13 members from KH2).

Not quite sure how they're going to handle the new Maleficent movie (if at all), but I thought it would be nice to develop it some first. Have Maleficent somehow turn herself young (with the wings and all from the beginning of the new movie) and in then maybe in the next Kingdom Hearts game have a world based on the new film.

The remaining Square Enix property would look rather strange. If they were to add anything else, probably Dragon Quest is the best choice.

Soul Eater wouldn't be weird. Think about it, Soul Eater's opening is "A sound soul dwells within a sound mind and a sound body". Souls, bodies and minds are huge topics in the KH universe. The more you think about it the connections between KH and SE are astounding. Sora in KH3 is learning how to transform his Keyblade into guns. Who in Soul Eater can transform his partners into guns? Death the Kid. Who said Keyblade transformations have to end there, Maka and Black Star could also help Sora with his Keyblade transformations. Here's a little Easter Egg before I'm done. Riku's weapon before Way to Dawn is called..... Soul Eater.

Soul Eater wouldn't be weird. Think about it, Soul Eater's opening is "A sound soul dwells within a sound mind and a sound body". Souls, bodies and minds are huge topics in the KH universe. The more you think about it the connections between KH and SE are astounding. Sora in KH3 is learning how to transform his Keyblade into guns. Who in Soul Eater can transform his partners into guns? Death the Kid. Who said Keyblade transformations have to end there, Maka and Black Star could also help Sora with his Keyblade transformations. Here's a little Easter Egg before I'm done. Riku's weapon before Way to Dawn is called..... Soul Eater.

Never actually considered Soul Eater. From the way you describe it, it can make a good addition.

Seeing as they used The World Ends With You for Kingdom Hearts 3D, they should also consider using Drakengard characters. An interaction with Zero would be absolutely pricesless!