Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I feel like I need to say a few things1. There was a video about a delay. This is a prank It is not coming out in June nor has anything beyond "Spring 2015" been stated.2. Any artwork of Greymon is just very well-made fan art, not official images have been released3. The PSP video game does not necessarily men they will all get to Mega4. Trust nothing that doesn't come directly from either to official site or the official twitter.http://digimon-adventure.net/https://twitter.com/Digi_advntr15th?original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fdigimon-adventure.net%2F&profile_id=2646789230&tw_i=586036854232748032&tw_p=embeddedtimeline&tw_w=489043385064226818These are the only trustworthy sources.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

the first teaser video for Digimon Adventure tri is here!

Posted Image

That plot tho! Not bad, seeing as after the events in the real world during 01 (not counting 02 if it's conned), I can see governments or a group of people rebelling against Digimon.

Then came Omegamon and Alphamon?! Fighting?! My hype for this skyrocketed. Also I called it, on Alphamon being involved at some point of Tri, or less specifically; the Royal Knights. Lately they have been slapping Alpha in the latest Digimon games+got a figure done, probably done to hype up Tri? (There has been reissues of Omegamon and Wargreymon D-arts.) Then there's the last RK that was shown in the PSP game (only rookie) and Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth iirc. Besides the "hinting", I feel like Alphamon could be trying to invite Omegamon to where it "truly" belongs at; the Royal Knights. Could also be trying to pull a season 5 with them following Yggdrasil and plotting to destroy the real world or whatever. That or similar plot of the X Digimon movie, I dunno.

Wow I can't believe I'm this excited in Digimon. Must have been years since I'm this hyped up for the franchise.

Edit: November 2015... Seriously? So much for late Spring/Summer.

Also it's only 6 parts as small movies.

Posted Image

What... the... firetruck. Well my hype just died down.

Edited by OmegaForte

I'm on the fence. It clearly worked for Persona 3, so the format is viable. I just wish they had announced it beforehand, plus it's a lot less likely to be localized (although I would gladly go see Digimon in theaters again without a second thought) beyond subbing.

Regardless, the animation is solid, and the inclusion of Alphamon gave me chills. Consider me stoked any which way.

I'm on the fence. It clearly worked for Persona 3, so the format is viable. I just wish they had announced it beforehand, plus it's a lot less likely to be localized (although I would gladly go see Digimon in theaters again without a second thought) beyond subbing.Regardless, the animation is solid, and the inclusion of Alphamon gave me chills. Consider me stoked any which way.

Well it work for Persona 3 because the Persona 3(and any other SMT games) are really long. You can't fit everything of that game into one movie.

Well it work for Persona 3 because the Persona 3(and any other SMT games) are really long. You can't fit everything of that game into one movie.

Right, but the point is that the distribution model is something that can work. We don't know what the plotline is; maybe it's better suited to larger chunks rather something episodic.

Now this is my NUMBER ONE anime this year!!! I'm happy they decided to use the REAL main characters in the Adventure series and not new characters. I love Digimon Tamers(season 3) and it's my favorite Digimon series but I'm so glad the producers decided to go back to the original series. I honestly didn't like Adventure 02(season 2) because I couldn't stand Davis and how my main man Tai wasn't the leader. I understand why they change the characters because they wanted to do something different but I just didn't like and I especially didn't like it when Adventure 02 jump skip threes years after the events of Adventure 01, because I really wanted to know what happen to the original characters and I really wanted to see how and why Sora end up with Matt? I mean I really wanted to see some character development between Sora and Matt and how they develop romantic feelings for each other. I read somewhere on the internet that one of the producers said that they foreshadow the Matt x Sora thing in anime but they wanted fans to use their imagination, I honestly wouldn't mind a Matt x Sora if I've seen some character development them but no the producers had to pull some BS "foreshadow and let fans use their imagination move." I want to see two characters develop romantic feelings instead of randomly pairing two characters without showing some damn character development. Oh well I'm just glad that Tai is returning to be the main character again.

EDIT: What the hell this anime is now a six-part movie!!! What the hell man!!!

Edited by Movies798

I think I'm just going to wait for the subbed of the movies. I am not sure their voice acting will be the same for the digimon considering it's been like 16 years since the beginning of the series. One thing's for sure: Veemon will always be my favorite!:D

post-54962-0-05609800-1431084267_thumb.jpg

But for some reason, I still don't know what they are gonna do for plot. I mean, sure they said there was still going to be evil lurking in the digital world, but didn't they already finish off MeloMiyotismon or something in season 02? Unless it's going to work like Angemon where after he was "killed" he would just come back in a digiegg? If they did that then that would suck. So many things we should just wait for these movies to start coming out in order to answer.

Edited by Steven Drake (SteVentus)

I never seen digimon but if its an anime I'll takes notes to watch it as soon as I can to be ahead of everyone.

Yes it's an anime there are there are 6 series thus far the last of which has three seasons. It's in the monster-raising genre, like Pokemon or Monster Rancher.The reason each one is a separate series is because it operates on multiverse theory, meaning that most of them are unconnected.Digimon Adventure, Digimon Adventure 02, Digimon Tamers, Digimon Frontier, Digimon Savers and Digimon Xros Wars.Under the dub the first three series are collectively named Digmon: Digital Monsters, Frontier kept its name, Savers was renamed Digimon: Data Squad, and Xros Wars is called Digimon Fusion.The first three can be found on Nexflix, both dubbed and subbed, as can Fusion. If you don't have Netflix I can link you to a site where you can see the sub of each series.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

For some reason, I remember Digimon being on Disney channel at one point. Not saying "Digimon for KH3" or anything, but maybe a summon from digimon would be cool.

Wait, Now that I'm thinking about it, the Disney worlds and summons in KH are only from the movies, so maybe not?

Well, either way, I'm hoping to watch these new Digimon tri movies when they release.

For some reason, I remember Digimon being on Disney channel at one point. Not saying "Digimon for KH3" or anything, but maybe a summon from digimon would be cool.Wait, Now that I'm thinking about it, the Disney worlds and summons in KH are only from the movies, so maybe not?Well, either way, I'm hoping to watch these new Digimon tri movies when they release.

Jagex (and to an extent Disney X.D) had the license to Digimon Frontier and Savers (Data Squad). So even as a summon, it wouldn't make sense. /:

Edited by OmegaForte

Jagex (and to an extent Disney X.D) had the license to Digimon Frontier and Savers (Data Squad). So even as a summon, it wouldn't make sense. /:

I thought it was called Jetix?