Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Sora96

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 & 2.5 ReMIX Original Soundtrack unboxing & Shimomura's message translated

Yoko Shimomura, you're the best song writer and no one can ever replace you not now and not ever! and I hope that you continue writing these beautiful soundtracks forever so we can enjoy hearing them while playing and also whenever we go by buying the original soundtracks.

You made me realize how every soundtrack has its meaning and every single instrument in a soundtrack has a meaning, your choices for the right instrument on the right event, timing, position, world, emotion and balance between them whenever it was needed to mix them together always inspired me.

and you will always be my role model when it comes to soundtrack and music, thank you for everything you've done and we appreciate all your hard work on making KH soundtracks so unique <3

Edited by Master Keeper

Shimomura, you are an amazing musical composer, and I've loved the music of Kingdom Hearts ever so much because of your amazing compositions!  They bring the games, situations and battles to life!  We, the fans, would like to thank you for continually composing music for this amazing video game series for so many years!  If Nomura and Square are the heart of the series, and the voice cast it's body, you are most definitely the soul.  The various musical compositions you've composed for these games have been truly stunning!  I applaud you for your work and for re-orchestrating the tracks for Kingdom Hearts I and II Final Mix, and my hopes are that you'll continue providing your mesmerizing, unforgettable talents to the Kingdom Hearts series for years to come!  Thank you Yoko! :D

Edited by Shigehiko

Mrs. Shimomura, thank you so much for all of the wonderful music for the last 12+ years! Each one is a fond memory worth remembering. And the reorchestrated tracks make them even better than I remember! I can't wait to get my hands on this collection some day! Although a lot of us would have loved to hear all the music get reorchestrated for Birth by Sleep, Re:Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days, and Re:Coded, we still love and appreciate all you have done and understand how hard the job can be. And nonetheless, we admire and love your passion! I hope that you stick with the series for as long as you are able, because like Nomura, Final Fantasy, Utada Hikaru, and Disney, you are one of the many irreplaceable parts of Kingdom Hearts, and I can't even imagine it without you! Thank you so much Shimomura-san, and I look forward to hearing more of your masterpieces in the next game! :D<3

She said  "I’d be happy if you enjoy the music that links to KHIII."

What...?

Wait...does she mean a selection of these songs will be present in Kingdom Hearts III or is there a hidden song she put in this box that relates to KHIII? Lol I read that and got confused. 

She said  "I’d be happy if you enjoy the music that links to KHIII."

What...?

Wait...does she mean a selection of these songs will be present in Kingdom Hearts III or is there a hidden song she put in this box that relates to KHIII? Lol I read that and got confused. 

Don't all the games present in 2.5 lead to KHIII? That's what she means.

Hey let me know as you've uploaded 1.5, ok!? :D

Here you go :Dhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNUOa3g78FM&index=1&list=PLfDxSPcW_d3OnFR1aCpvmpQ3lEFg4UjGb