Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

An Eventual Theathrythm: Kingdom Hearts?

Hey there everyone, how's it going?  Well then, as you all know, Theathrythm: Dragon Quest was announced recently, and well, that got me into thinking.  Do you think that at least two to three years from now, a Theathrythm: Kingdom Hearts will eventually be announced? My answer is yes, and I shall express why.

You see, the Kingdom Hearts series, as we all know, is hugely popular, and is known to have an amazing and beautiful soundtrack, so why not bring all the beautiful musical compositions of the series into a Theathrythm format?  My guess is that the game could be made after the end of the Xehanort Saga, so that way, songs from the entire saga can make their way into the game.  That would be amazing, and I'd love to play it if it were ever made!  I've never played the other Theathrythm games, but I've been wanting to for some time!

Just imagine tapping away to Guardando Nel Buio, Darkness Of The Unknown, Destati, A Fight To The Death, Forze Dell' Oscurita, Dark Impetus, etc?  God, that would be epic!  So then, what are your thoughts on this everyone?  Do you think that a Theathrythm: Kingdom Hearts game should be made in the future? :)

Actually I think it might be next year because KH has been having a game every year for a while next year and there's not one planned for 2015 so far. Very unlikely but you never know xD

You know, you may be on to something!  If Theatrhythm: Kingdom Hearts is released next year, than 2016 could see Dream Drop Distance HD Remaster, and then after that, Kingdom Hearts III would release in 2017, commemorating the 15th Anniversary of the series!  It almost sounds too perfect to be true! xD

So then, it looks like all of you here are thinking the same thing I'm thinking.  Let's hope a new Theathrythm game in the vein of Kingdom Hearts comes around! :D

Edited by Shigehiko