Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hey there everyone, how's it going?  Well then, in the hype for Kingdom Hearts III, all of us have been cooking up what possible worlds could make their way into the game, and I've come to a theory on a world I'd think would fit very well with Kingdom Hearts III, and that would be Todayland.(From Meet The Robinsons.)  Here, I shall explain why.

As I'm sure you all know, this film has an emphasis on time travel, and as we all know, the Kingdom Hearts series has most recently dealt with time travel, and I'd figure that this connection could make a world based on this film work very well.  Lewis wants to see her Mom, since he never had the chance to see her, hence him being an orphan.  Wilbur offers to help him if he accompanies him into the future to do him a favor.  Okay, that's the basic premise.  Sora and the gang would go to the future and interact with the Robinsons, and then they'd investigate to see if any Heartless or Nobodies are around.

As for the "Bowler Hat Guy" that is the villain of the film, Vanitas,(assuming he is one of the thirteen darknesses.) could persuade him into joining forces with him, promising to help him plot his revenge.  And so, the Unversed gather around due to the Bowler Hat Guy's negative emotions of revenge. And well, he and Vanitas could work together for a certain extent until Vanitas decides to abandon him, and that's when the boss battle would ensue, where Doris, the Bowler Hat Guy's hat, sprouts its robotic arms and tries to attack you, its powers boosted by the negativity of the Unversed.  After the battle, Lewis would say that he'll never invent Doris, hence, Doris ceases to exist, and Sora and the gang move on to the next world.

So yeah, I think this could be well implemented, and it could fit into the story very well, since there will no doubt be time travel involved in Kingdom Hearts III!  So, what are your thoughts on this everyone? :)

IIIIIIIII cant see it happening.

As much as  love the movie,not alot of things happen in the movie,when you get down to it,its mostly centered around a family,no mystical things,not much hardcore action aside from the dinasour and ending scene,which to be honest ones mostly comedic and the other is a chase scene. I also think Sora being there just chasing and finding heartless would just kill the mood of the movie,it is all centered around family,so I really cant see anything that builds on top of it that would make it an interesting world from both a gameplay and story perspective.

I love the movie and its meaning,but I cant see it happening.