Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Ruby Rose

Problem with Re:coded in II.5

Whenever I go to play the game it just shows me all the cutscenesII.5 and BbS work fine though, is anyone else having this problem?I know in I.5 Days would do the same thing so I was hoping Square would fix it this time

I don't have II.5 yet, but I had the same problem with Days. I hope my copy of II.5 works, I want to play Re:Coded in HD.

What do you two mean?.... You know that Days and Coded are just remastered cutscenes, right...?

What do you two mean?.... You know that Days and Coded are just remastered cutscenes, right...?

But it's a game, so they have to be playable.

I think you missed the joke.

I remember playing Days just fine, so I'm pretty sure Re:Coded should do the same.

In fact, I'm pretty sure Re:Coded is supposed to play a lot better than Days did.

Dear Square Enix,

I'm sure it has come to your attention by now that the recently released Kingdom Hearts II.5 HD Remix is far from what was advertised. I distinctly remember you saying on multiple occasions the game would feature 100+ hours of new content, 5 new playable characters, and a cameo from Elsa of the Frozen movie series. I understand the pressures of game development, but I simply cannot accept this betrayal.

In recompense, I expect at the MINIMUM:

1. 74 Additional re:coded cut-scenes for the purpose of fleshing out it's deep and imperative story-line

2. A comic-sans text option

3. At least 2 additional goofies

4. The option to play as Kairi

5. The option to play as Laser-shark

6. An alternate story-line where Sora gets sued by the IRS and has to bust some phat raps with his homies to stop an intergalactic race war

7. The return of the panties

I expect a 500 word apology at my doorstep first thing tomorrow morning.

Edited by Arcmin

At first I thought Square deceived us when they said we would have all Kingdom Hearts games on one console but then I realized they wanted us to use our imagination to play Re:Coded and 358/2 days!

Now if only they would let us pay for Kingdom Hearts 3.5 ReMix to play KH 3D, BBS vol. 2, and KH3 with our imagination... :/

I don't think you guys understand that Re:Coded and Days were suppose to actually be meant to be watched, and then when you are done with every game, you were supposed to turn on your DS and play the game on your DS while looking at the TV screen with the two being compatible, but if you never turn on your DS, then you will always just see the cutscenes show up. But this will change when 3D.5 comes out with KH3DHD, and revamped full games of Days and Re:Coded and will only be on the Wii U. And before anyone asks, KH3 and KHChi will be bundled together in 3.5 on only the PS4 in the year of 9087!

Sign in to follow this