Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

What's Your Favorite NORMAL Battle Theme in an RPG?

What's your favorite normal battle theme in an RPG? By that, I don't mean boss music, or music used in special battles. I mean music used in battles with ordinary enemies.

Mine's this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCclUgQk1Lk

And yes. That's the normal battle theme for the second part of Xenoblade. Why? Because it can be.

In the case of normal battles in RPG's, I think it's safe to say that this one would have to be my favorite! :D

Final Fantasy IV is one of my favorite Final Fantasy games of all time, and the soundtrack is one hell of an ear pleaser, and hearing this beautiful tune resonate in the background while battling against the forces of evil really motivates me!  Probably one of the best normal battle themes in the Final Fantasy series in my opinion. :3

In the case of normal battles in RPG's, I think it's safe to say that this one would have to be my favorite! :D

Final Fantasy IV is one of my favorite Final Fantasy games of all time, and the soundtrack is one hell of an ear pleaser, and hearing this beautiful tune resonate in the background while battling against the forces of evil really motivates me!  Probably one of the best normal battle themes in the Final Fantasy series in my opinion. :3

FFIV has great battle music, too. My personal favorite belongs to FFV, though. That one's insanely good.

Mechanical Rhythm and Time to Fight! are awesome tracks.

I really like Still More Fighting form FF7 and The Man with the Machine Gun from FF8.

I like the three standard battle themes from Tales of Xillia 2 (yeah, there are three xP) Then there's Clenching the Fists (Jude's main battle theme) from Xillia 1 and its version of Phantasia's Take Up the Cross.

Can't forget about KH. Deep Drop from TWTNW in 3D, Scherzo di Notte from Hollow Bastion, Deep Drive from TWTNW in KH2 (Critical Drive in Days), aaaand... That's what I can think of from the top of my head xP

Mechanical Rhythm and Time to Fight! are awesome tracks.

I really like Still More Fighting form FF7 and The Man with the Machine Gun from FF8.

I like the three standard battle themes from Tales of Xillia 2 (yeah, there are three xP) Then there's Clenching the Fists (Jude's main battle theme) from Xillia 1 and its version of Phantasia's Take Up the Cross.

Can't forget about KH. Deep Drop from TWTNW in 3D, Scherzo di Notte from Hollow Bastion, Deep Drive from TWTNW in KH2 (Critical Drive in Days), aaaand... That's what I can think of from the top of my head xP

Oh yes all of those (I don't remember the other two KH ones too well, I remember them also being good though. xD Also, wasn't Still More Fighting the boss music? I forget the names xD)

I've never played Final Fantasy V, but I really want to, though!  I want to get the chance to play all the numbered titles of the Final Fantasy series at least! X3

I've been playing through the GBA version, and I really like it. It's definitely worth trying out.

Oh yes all of those (I don't remember the other two KH ones too well, I remember them also being good though. xD Also, wasn't Still More Fighting the boss music? I forget the names xD)

I've been playing through the GBA version, and I really like it. It's definitely worth trying out.

Idk. I haven't played FF7, so yeah. If it's boss music, I put Fighting then xP

Now that I think about it, I forgot to mention the TWEWY tracks. They're all cool, although I got tired of Long Dream for a time since it plays so much in the beginning xP

Idk. I haven't played FF7, so yeah. If it's boss music, I put Fighting then xP

Now that I think about it, I forgot to mention the TWEWY tracks. They're all cool, although I got tired of Long Dream for a time since it plays so much in the beginning xP

Oh crap, I forgot TWEWY too. xD Everything in that was great.

Happy Holidays!! is great and All For One is pretty much my reason for loving Country of Musketeers, but this nice piece right here, is from on of my most favorite hidden gems from the early stages of the PS2. 

Okage: Shadow King - Battle Theme

I literally have no one to talk to about this game aside from my cousin. It's a rarity among gamers and it's quite the precious jewel.