Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
HeyMouseSayCheese

Image So Disneyland at Christmas time...

post-52492-0-60013500-1419152060_thumb.jpg

post-52492-0-55201700-1419152071_thumb.jpg

post-52492-0-99965700-1419152048_thumb.jpg

...is pretty damn cool.

I also looked fantastic on Space Mountain and tried to get a picture, but I couldn't get my phone out in time to snap a pic of the screen in the lobby and the hell if I'm paying for one. Oh, and the Haunted Mansion is all Nightmare Before Christmas-ified, which I wasn't expecting.

Edited by HeyMouseSayCheese

I used to live near Disneyland. It's beautiful during Christmas - even the beautiful fake snow with the extravagant lights and music. Oh and I love "It's a Small World"- reminds me of my childhood.

Yeah, it's great- I'd never been in December before, and it's really a lot cooler than I was expecting. These days, both my sister and my roommate both work there (well, technically California Adventure, but still) so I'm hoping to start going a lot more often.

wait, is that Disneyland, or leaked screenshots of some of Sora's new moves in KH3?

There's no reason it can't be both. (Also worth noting: I looked high and low for any sort of KH merch in both parks- no such luck. They'll sell firetrucking Oswald the Lucky Rabbit ears, but nothing KH related whatsoever. Go figger.)

There's no reason it can't be both. (Also worth noting: I looked high and low for any sort of KH merch in both parks- no such luck. They'll sell firetrucking Oswald the Lucky Rabbit ears, but nothing KH related whatsoever. Go figger.)

I saw an advertisement for Re:Coded when I went. That's about the extent of it :P

I was there last summer, and I found a kh shirt in the japan section of epcot.

I was there last summer, and I found a kh shirt in the japan section of epcot.

You're thinking of Disney World, which is in Florida. I'm talking Disneyland, which is in California (I'm OG, muthafiretrucka).

Did the Animal Kingdom Tree have lights on it too? Is there even an Animal Tree in the Cacalaki State?

Far as I know, there's no Animal Tree in Disneyland; the closest I think we have is the Tarzan's tree house thing, which wasn't decked out in Xmas gear as far as I could tell. I took pictures of the biggest stuff, though there was also the Jungle Cruise (renamed Jingle Cruise) that was pretty fantastic and I just forgot to snap any photos.

Far as I know, there's no Animal Tree in Disneyland; the closest I think we have is the Tarzan's tree house thing, which wasn't decked out in Xmas gear as far as I could tell. I took pictures of the biggest stuff, though there was also the Jungle Cruise (renamed Jingle Cruise) that was pretty fantastic and I just forgot to snap any photos.

Do you like California? What are the pros and cons of living there?

Do you like California? What are the pros and cons of living there?

It's alright, I guess. I live in Southern California and it's hot most of the time (seriously, it's mid-January and it's 85 degrees outside, firetruck that) and I'm painfully close to Los Angleles, which for some reason is a magnet for really shitty people, so I'm around assholes a lot. A lot of people are really cool though, and because Cali is like the largest farming state in the US, it's pretty easy to get good fresh produce, which is awesome if you can afford it. Speaking of food, we get some of the best "Mexican" food around down here (I say "Mexican" because food in Mexico as nothing like what we have north of the border, but still, it's damn good) and a lot of Asian cuisines- there's a surprisingly large Korean community in SoCal, so there are tons of Korean restaurants and Asian markets all over the place. Really, the food is the best part of living here, I think.

It's alright, I guess. I live in Southern California and it's hot most of the time (seriously, it's mid-January and it's 85 degrees outside, firetruck that) and I'm painfully close to Los Angleles, which for some reason is a magnet for really shitty people, so I'm around assholes a lot. A lot of people are really cool though, and because Cali is like the largest farming state in the US, it's pretty easy to get good fresh produce, which is awesome if you can afford it. Speaking of food, we get some of the best "Mexican" food around down here (I say "Mexican" because food in Mexico as nothing like what we have north of the border, but still, it's damn good) and a lot of Asian cuisines- there's a surprisingly large Korean community in SoCal, so there are tons of Korean restaurants and Asian markets all over the place. Really, the food is the best part of living here, I think.

Oooooooh.......food!  I freakin' LOVE Asian cuisine. <3

Ha, Ha, thanks for the overview. It seems that everywhere I go, I see someone who's from California, and I'm like what's the deal, huh? Heh.....couldn't deal with that weather, tho.