Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Looks like The Last of Us 2 is in development

Lead Character Artist Michael Knowland, who worked on The Last of Us, left Naughty Dog quite recently

In his Linkedin Profile he revealed that he is/was working on Uncharted 4 and an Unnanounced AAA Game.

But it looks like he updated his profile, and now it say The Last of Us 2

Posted Image

Makes sense to me. Naughty Dog isn't the kind of company it once was and the gaming industry itself isn't the same anymore. It makes sense for them to keep making sequel after sequel to their most recent successful games.

I still want Jak & Daxter though, damn it.

Edited by Kaweebo

Makes sense to me. Naughty Dog isn't the kind of company it once was and the gaming industry itself isn't the same anymore. It makes sense for them to keep making sequel after sequel to their most recent successful games.

I still want Jak & Daxter though, damn it.

They've already explained they tried to make Jak & Daxter 4 but whatever they came up with wasn't Jak & Daxter.

Well, all of my hope for a Crash reboot just died.

They don't have the rights sadly.

They've already explained they tried to make Jak & Daxter 4 but whatever they came up with wasn't Jak & Daxter.

They don't have the rights sadly.

They could always buy them back. Not like Activision's putting them to use.

They could always buy them back. Not like Activision's putting them to use.

True, but I reckon it would be better off with another Sony studio. Crash games aren't Naughty Dog's style any more.

I got that part and their reboot idea was stupid. That's why I said they're not the same company, hardly any of the people who worked on J&D work there anymore. I still want a new game, anyway, even if it's probably not going to happen.

Edited by Kaweebo

I got that part and their reboot idea was stupid. That's why I said they're not the same company, hardly any of the people who worked on J&D work there anymore. I still want a new game, anyway, even if it's probably not going to happen.

Well of course, after a project finishes the teams restructure and after Jak & Daxter they had new owners and went a new direction.