Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

Zelda U timeline split theory

I know it is still to early to tell where zelda u will be in the zelda timeline, but this theory from HMK got me really thinking about where the game could be in the timeline. If you're one of those people who don't like his videos, please don't comment on this post. 

Interesting theory isn't it? 

I think this could happen, but with the amount of information we have about zelda u, this is less likely to happen unless nintendo confirms it.To be honest I know that anything can happen with zelda u. It can not even be in the zelda timeline at all. 

People were confused enough when they established a timeline in the first place. Throwing it out 2 games later would be incredibly stupid.

Thank god that they aren't planning on throwing out the timeline because I have heard that nintendo hates the zelda timeline and that got me really worried. 

Edited by Toon Link

Thank god that they aren't planning on throwing out the timeline because I have heard that nintendo hates the zelda timeline and that got me really worried. 

When did they say that? It's the first I've heard of it

Its almost like the series was never supposed to have an established timeline and Nintendo just shoehorned it in because fans wouldn't stop asking them about it................oh wait

Its almost like the series was never supposed to have an established timeline and Nintendo just shoehorned it in because fans wouldn't stop asking them about it................oh wait

I like the timeline to be honest. I wasn't one of those people who was begging for a timeline. When they released the timeline, it got me more interested in the timeline more than ever. 

We have exactly zero plot details about this game, it's so early we can't even really say what we saw will make it into the game in the form it's shown in what little gameplay we've seen

You need more than... literally nothing... to build a theory

We have exactly zero plot details about this game, it's so early we can't even really say what we saw will make it into the game in the form it's shown in what little gameplay we've seen

You need more than... literally nothing... to build a theory

That's just what I said well, at least some of it. 

Edited by Toon Link

That's just what I said well, at least some of it. 

I mean, the only basis for this theory is a timeline split with Demise, but if he had actually paid attention, he'd know that Link had imprisoned Demise sealing him so that Link could then fight it later as The Imprisoned

I mean, the only basis for this theory is a timeline split with Demise, but if he had actually paid attention, he'd know that Link had imprisoned Demise sealing him so that Link could then fight it later as The Imprisoned

I guess that's what makes this theory a little weak since it really doesn't have evidence from zelda u to further support the theory. 

Its an interesting theory,but it would be a bit strange to create an other timeline when they just established the Zelda timeline not too long ago.