Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aru Akise

KHUX Can the Chirithies really be trusted?

We've seen different Chirithies talking to each other many times already, one even died!

It gets to the point we don't even know which of them is the one who is looking over us or if it is even the same one that is talking to us and giving missions every time.

They discuss what their next moves will be and at times even interfere with each other's business.

In the newly added story for Kingdom Hearts χ[chi], we see ours and cute cuty Ephemera's Chirithy talking to each other. However, Ephemera's Chirithy's skin is darker than before, as pointed out by our own Chirithy.

Then comes the question:

What is Chirithy hiding from us? What are the goals of the different Chirithies? Can we even trust our own Chirithy?

Discuss the Chirithy conspiracy!

Posted Image

I really wish I could say that I trust my Chirithy, but ever since a certain card came out about five months ago, I always had a... suspicion... that he/she/it/whatever it is was up to no good. The card I'm referring to is, of course, Key Art 15:

Posted Image

That sneaky little... 

But anyway, ever since the whole dream sequence in Daybreak's Story 11, something bad has been up, and it seems as if the Chirithies are to blame. Giving you dreams about the Union leaders is one thing, debating whether or not you should see these dreams is another. I guess the bigger question is about what the union leaders were discussing and, then, why Chirithy might want to listen in via you.

When I was looking for a link for something else, I found the translation of the First Anniversary Event dialogue which is kind of interesting. Two parts, in particular, stand out to me:

Donald: A masked figure in a white robe? Chirithy? I don't understand any of that……
Goofy: The world is very big. There are many things that we do not know.

and

Chirithy: Looks like they [Mickey, Donald, and Goofy] have left. Just as hastily as when they came here.
Chirithy: So that’s the King......

(quotes are taken from khinsider)

Other than the fact that Chirithy's being a stalker, Chirithy seems to know about the King, at the very least. Which may also imply that he knows about the other, more "modern-day" keyblade heroes. Maybe Chirithy has the power to leave the storybook and, potentially, visit the "real" world. This also goes hand-in-hand with the notion that the Tome of Prophecy is a data world. But what Chirithy could want in the outside world is the real question, if this holds to be true...

My guess is that, following the Grass Theory, Chirithy wants to release the Foretellers into the real world to become part of the 13 Darknesses.

But, then again, I could be completely wrong and Chirithy turns out good.

tl;dr: Chirithy is Chi's version of pokemon's Jigglypuff. Don't trust him/her/it/whatever Chirithy is.

I've never trusted Chirithies. They're cute little cat things and all cute things have been turned into enemies in the KH series. I mean, look at the bunny Unversed and Dream Eaters! Sora got knocked out by the bunny Dream Eaters! Cute things are not to be trusted.

"Your color is different from the last time I saw you."

You said yourself this Chirithy was darker now, is it possible that some of the Chirithies are being exposed to the power of darkness, which makes a noticeable change to their outward appearance?

Keep in mind I can't even play this game, I didn't even know there was more than one Chirithy before reading this so I have no clue if what I'm speculating is even plausible

Edited by Ruby Rose

"Your color is different from the last time I saw you."You said yourself this Chirithy was darker now, is it possible that some of the Chirithies are being exposed to the power of darkness, which makes a noticeable change to their outward appearance?Keep in mind I can't even play this game, I didn't even know there was more than one Chirithy before reading this so I have no clue if what I'm speculating is even plausible

I recommend you to watch the English playthrough we're working on: 

Basically the Daybreak Town parts are the most relevant ones. The story is told in a pretty fluent way, so watching one part per day won't kill you :D

Well, Ephemera has white hair. We all know what that means right? He is probably meddling with the darkness. 

If a player dies so does his/her Chirithy. This means they share a connection. So maybe if a player is exposed/meddling with the darkness is affects his/her Chirithy.

Dunno but the connections seem to obvious. And that white hair is just a dead giveaway.