Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Magnus DeLions

Kingdom Hearts 1.5/2.5 Gaming WORKOUT!

Video Game Fitness Program Opinon  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Does this interest you?

• No. Take your darkness elsewhere!
    • Not me but it might interest someone I know.
    • I might try this at some point.
    • Yes! Yes! A million times YES!

Hail to all Keyblade Masters!

I have been a gamer my whole life and I was introduced into the world of fitness about 5 years ago and now they are both my two greatest passions. I decided that I wanted to narrow the gap between the gamers who do not know where to begin getting in shape and very fit athletes and this is my answer, what I call the Video Game Fitness Program! A series of fitness routines tailored to specific video games. This way gamers can get into great shape WHILE playing the games that they love. This is a concept that I have been unable to find elseware on the interenet.

I am aware that everyone has varying levels of physical capability so the routines break down into three difficulties; Normal, Heroic and LEGENDARY. Start on Normal and when you work your way up to LEGENDARY you will feel an amazing sense of accomplishment and your body will reflect that accomplishment! Do not let anything get in the way of your physical goals and do not let your physical goals get in the way of your gaming!

Kingdom Hearts Gaming Workouts

LEGENDARY Fitness Routine -

Heroic Fitness Routine -

Normal Fitness Routine -

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, I am all ears!

Also, I apologize if this is posted inappropriately, I am not sure where else to post something like this. If you have any suggestions I would gladly take them.

Edited by Magnus DeLions

if you did one push up every ten times darkness is said you'd finish the series as the strongest person on Earth

LOL, the routine for LEGENDARY has you doing a push up for every proper noun during cut scenes, which means that by the end of the series your muscles will have muscles, both will be HUGE, sentient, and spacefaring.

I'll try this during BBS. Normal. I'm way too fat for Legend. Thanks for posting.

Start on a diet(I do have a diet video for weight loss but it is slightly outdated and I will answer any questions to the best of my ability) and continue working on the normal routine with some variations throughout the week. Whenever you feel more comfortable you should make the change to heroic. Message me on youtube or facebook(Magnus DeLions) if you have any questions throughout your journey.

Stick with it and do not give up Andrew!

Start on a diet(I do have a diet video for weight loss but it is slightly outdated and I will answer any questions to the best of my ability) and continue working on the normal routine with some variations throughout the week. Whenever you feel more comfortable you should make the change to heroic. Message me on youtube or facebook(Magnus DeLions) if you have any questions throughout your journey. Stick with it and do not give up Andrew!

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I'm not morbidly obese though and I've personalized the "Normal" routine a bit already. If it proves too hard for me, I'll do diet.

This is quite intreasting and seeing it cobined with my favrate game series does make it enticing to try but my room does not allow for me to have alot of room :(

Dammit! That is definitely a drawback... Maybe borrow the living room when no one is there? Or find a couple of exercises that do not take up a lot of space and use those. Where there is a will there is a way Daxam!