Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

Sky Pirates! ( 1x1 with me and Riven)

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

The sun comes up, and all is clear in the morning. 

Lydia woke up. Her back hurt but she ignored it. The storm was gone. Finally. She stared at Jason who was lying next to her. Lydia stood up and stretched. This was going to be a long day.

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

He woke up, as your fist nudged his face, and looked around. "Now we have to look at the damage..." He rubbed his neck, and sighed he could feel that the ship was weaker. Definitely some severe damage. 

"Right, let's check" Lydia saidand left the saferoom. The pain in her back was gone. She looked around to see the damage.

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

The ship was, in a word, completely torn to shreds. There were supplies everywhere, some split out onto the floor. He looked around and sighed.  "Well isint this a pre....pre... Whats the word...?" 

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

"Pre.....Dick...Ah! Predicament!" He smiles and looks at you. "Thats the word!" He looks at you.  "Soo....We need to find land, and fast...."

"Okay...But I cant help you. I'm a gun expert, not a pilot" Lydia said. Couldn't the others help him? She looked around and sat down on the ground.

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

"HMm?" He looked at her. "I was speaking out loud. You don't hafta if you don't wanna." He smiled at her/

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

"Alright!" He said, and go to work on the gears. Meanwhile, the captain was not all well, huffing and wheezing.

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

"Wanna just check on the captains room?" He says to you. "You can move some of the stuff out so we can repair..."