Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Firaga

Anime | Manga New "Soul Eater" Anime In 2015?

I say: OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I really want to see the animated Mosquito fighting all out and the fake Eibon.

People who only saw the anime don't have idea of the feels whenever Kid's Sanzu Lines are connected.

*Heavy breathing*

In all seriousness, this actually excites me! I've recently fully picked up Soul Eater (Having watched the first three episodes awhile back, I liked it, but it's only been these last few weeks that I picked it up fully,) and I'm liking it a lot! And the idea of a SE reboot, in the manner of FMA:Brotherhood? That sounds really cool!

So yes, I am very excited. 

Sounds good though honestly I would rather see a Soul Eater sequel since while the last battle was seriously awesome the final chapter was really bland and felt like a poor end for the series. 

Sounds good though honestly I would rather see a Soul Eater sequel since while the last battle was seriously awesome the final chapter was really bland and felt like a poor end for the series. 

It would be better if the people who never got to read the manga get to know the real story first. I've been reading the manga (Reading the published volumes through my library, so it's been slow), and I can honestly say I'd much rather see an animated adaptation before any sort of sequel is released.