Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Firaga

Anime | Manga New "Soul Eater" Anime In 2015?

It would be better if the people who never got to read the manga get to know the real story first. I've been reading the manga (Reading the published volumes through my library, so it's been slow), and I can honestly say I'd much rather see an animated adaptation before any sort of sequel is released.

That's only because you haven't finished the series yet believe me a lot of loose ends need to be tied up.

That's only because you haven't finished the series yet believe me a lot of loose ends need to be tied up.

Although I see no reason why we can't just have both it would work wonders in publicity for a potential new series while it would allow those who never experienced the first to see it in its entirety for the first time. 

As somebody else who has read the manga, I believe that's not true.

Would you care to elaborate?

The big bad was defeated, You-Know-Who you-know-whatted and put an end to his character arc, you-know-who achieved a level of power that made him God-like compared to how he was in the beginning of the manga, you-know-who earned his title as the Headmaster, and so on and so on. What more needed to happen?

The big bad was defeated, You-Know-Who you-know-whatted and put an end to his character arc, you-know-who achieved a level of power that made him God-like compared to how he was in the beginning of the manga, you-know-who earned his title as the Headmaster, and so on and so on. What more needed to happen?

Chrona saved. Moon returned. Big bad properly defeated he was only sealed at the end and could break free at any time. The only thing that was really tied up was the thing with the witches and the title of Death Scythe. 

Chrona saved. Moon returned. Big bad properly defeated he was only sealed at the end and could break free at any time. The only thing that was really tied up was the thing with the witches and the title of Death Scythe. 

Hey, watch the spoilers.

And no, there was more than that. 

Hey, watch the spoilers.

And no, there was more than that. 

Trying to hence why I didn't say more but my point remains there are far to many things left to be tied up. 

Trying to hence why I didn't say more but my point remains there are far to many things left to be tied up. 

No, there wasn't. :/ But if so, then name some. (but use spoiler tags)

Edited by Firaga Sensei

No, there wasn't. :/ But if so, then name some. (but use spoiler tags)

I would but I don't know how. Also I already mentioned I would be open to them doing both.

I would but I don't know how. Also I already mentioned I would be open to them doing both.

I know, but but I'm curious now.

To use the tags just type spoiler and /spoiler inside two sets of open and closing brackets and put what you want to say in the middle.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

I'm okay with it, just as long as they don't pull off another plot twist, and stick to the original story.

That's what Firaga was talking about. Basically, he's hoping the new project is a reboot anime that actually follows the manga all the way through.

It literally took me this long to figured out that Okubo is a mangaka, doesn't have creative control of a new SE anime, and probably wants to move from SE altogether.

Sorry for being a dingus. :/

It literally took me this long to figured out that Okubo is a mangaka, doesn't have creative control of a new SE anime, and probably wants to move from SE altogether.

Sorry for being a dingus. :/

Welp damn xD

I saw your post in this thread and I was like, "Oh damn, here comes the bad news Dx"

It's still possible regardless. I'm sure we just have to wait for Bones to bring up the subject and ask Okubo if they can make the anime themselves. If he gives the Ok, i don't see why it wouldn't happen, they're perfectly capable of making it themselves and sticking to the source material.