Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Um no it's being developed using Unreal Engine 4, which is an easy porting engine, in fact more PC oriented.

I'm not sure what you're trying to correct here. I was saying that the statement about it initially being developed on PC, like FFXV at the same time, was before development went to Unreal Engine.  It was around the time both were announced.  

I'm not sure what you're trying to correct here. I was saying that the statement about it initially being developed on PC, like FFXV at the same time, was before development went to Unreal Engine.  It was around the time both were announced.  

Just wanted to make sure you knew

This interests me greatly, but while I don't own a PS4, I also don't own a sufficient PC.

My primary Laptop is a Macbook and upgrading to Windows 10 has significantly crippled my former primary laptop, my Acer. 

Windows 10 won't load without my having to perform a system restore and even that is a roll of the dice. Recently, that hasn't been working either most of the time.

Once it does open, it runs well but this still isn't the ideal situation for any long term function. 

Luckily, it's possible that I'll be able to get a PS4 this summer, there has been talk of perhaps using my stepfather's birthday in June as an excuse to buy one. 

Edited by FinalRest

I am all for it. The visuals would look even better on max settings and the FPS could go as high as 144 if running a monitor with 144hz refresh rate and decent GPU's 

for all we know they already have a  unpolished PC port for Kingdom Hearts 3, and Final Fantasy XV but they aren't telling anyone that they are there, and are probably going to work on polishing  the PC ports

Baseless assuntions.

Baseless assuntions.

1st off it's assumptions 

2. The games are being made on the PC and ported to consoles, and they said they have a beta of FFXV running on the PC, not on the PS4, and have said that a PC version will be under consideration after console day-view, so my speculation isn't baseless, because the beta running on the PC for FFXV could be the unpolished PC Version or they could have on in development and are not telling us, because they don't want to cut in console sales.

The games are being made on the PC and ported to consoles, and they said they have a beta of FFXV running on the PC, not on the PS4, and have said that a PC version will be under consideration after console day-view, so my speculation isn't baseless, because the beta running on the PC for FFXV could be the unpolished PC Version or they could have on in development and are not telling us, because they don't want to cut in console sales.

What I said was baseless was ""The game is developed in PC, therefore that's THE pc build/port"" and another thing that's baseless is ""They ARE developing THE pc port""