Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Minato arisato

I believe there needs more death in kh3 and series in a whole (spoilers)

Honestly i can't take xehanort's threats or actions that threatening as in the whole series he has only killed one person and ruined aqua's,ven's and terra's life but other than that no one has died, to top that the organization have returned but i'll let that go as it is explained.                                        

but i don't like how some of the fanbase wants roxas to come back and xion when i don't see it happening maybe roxas but that because he is a nobody who developed a heart, but xion is a puppet who is not a human being, and don't bring up Pinocchio as his father wished for him to be alive.    

i just feel there should be some death in the series as almost everyone is coming back and even vanitas, which yeah he could be lingering but he can't manifest a new body unless he stole ven's body or has a new vessel to posses, as for kh3 they need death to give sora a reason to kill xehanort other than he's the bad guy as other's have more reason to fight him axel,terra,riku,and even roxas against his xemnas. but to do this they shouldn't kill kairi, because that's too obvious.                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

anyway sorry about my rambling but i felt like talking about this for awhile, what are your thoughts on this? 

Edited by Minato arisato

Honestly i can't take xehanort's threats or actions that threatening as in the whole series he has only killed one person and ruined aqua's,ven's and terra's life but other than that no one has died, to top that the organization have returned but i'll let that go as it is explained.     Repliku  ( Riku replica) says HI                                

but i don't like how some of the fanbase wants roxas to come back and xion when i don't see it happening maybe roxas but that because he is a nobody who developed a heart, but xion is a puppet who is not a human being, and don't bring up Pinocchio as his father wished for him to be alive.    Did you even play DDD? Because it is explained even puppets grow hearts and was hinting DIRECTLY about Xion and her return. Both Re:coded and DDD talk about these lost peoples return .You might not like it but it's true .Roxas, Xion , Namine - can all return because they grew hearts

i just feel there should be some death in the series as almost everyone is coming back and even vanitas, which yeah he could be lingering but he can't manifest a new body unless he stole ven's body or has a new vessel to posses, as for kh3 they need death to give sora a reason to kill xehanort other than he's the bad guy as other's have more reason to fight him axel,terra,riku,and even roxas against his xemnas. but to do this they shouldn't kill kairi, because that's too obvious.      Vanitas made himself a 'body' the first time since he was basically a walking darkness of heart so why not make another ?  As for motivation for Sora, how about preventing a mass apocalyptic genocide caused by an impending Keyblade War? I'd say that's more than enough .                                                                                                                                                                                                      

anyway sorry about my rambling but i felt like talking about this for awhile, what are your thoughts on this? 

yeah i did play ddd i just kinda of disliked the thought of xion coming back or roxas as it would get a little awkward or strange but  yeah i guess i over looked some things good job lea you destroyed my complaints about it 

Xehanort is a lame villain but the solution to that isn't adding death to a series that has up until now avoided it. Killing off a character after everything that's happened would feel like it was shoehorned in, and at this point would be ridiculous.

Sora's the protagonist, Riku had to redeem himself like three different times and dying would render it all pointless now that he's gotten over himself, Kairi is a Princess of Heart and I can't think of a reason for why she'd need to die besides sadness for sadness's sake, and with the attention being drawn to saving TAV, them dying would render that rescue pointless too. Axel had already come back to life once, so him dying again, even if permanently, would be absurd. And DDD pretty much spelled out Roxas, Xion, and Namine are coming back. They all have presence in Sora's heart, and Ansem says that even a doll can grow a heart. Based on that, I don't understand how Roxas could come back but not Xion.

Hell, I don't even want Xehanort to kill anyone -- he's such a poor, irritating villain that he doesn't deserve to kill off a main character.

of course i wouldn't want sora, kairi , or riku to die but i don't think that death needs to be everywhere as i know xehanort will die and possibly xigbar or saix but i would want at least a death of side of light as the worlds don't feel in danger as sora has returned worlds to light again and now xehanort wants this clash to happen for the x-blade and kingdom hearts which will affect all worlds, so why not wouldn't xehanort at least try to kill off the lights?, and deaths in the series have only happened so far because those characters no longer serve a purpose, ansem the wise died to stop xemnas in kh2 and later came up as data in sora's heart as for eraqus he died to get out of xehanort's way and those just come off as lazy writing, i want death or tragedy to be handled with more impact, but i can't deny that roxas , xion and namine are coming back and yeah i don't want xehanort to kill anyone i expect someone else will such as vanitas and xigar, hell they might betray xehanort  

Don't worry Kingdom Hearts 3 is finally game of the Xehanort Saga, in other words Master Xehanort and his twelve Xehanort clones are going to die permanently in Kingdom Hearts 3. And then a new Kingdom Hearts adventure will begin, new villains, new story, new saga, and same Sora. And of course Dream Drop Distance did explain that Roxas, Xion, and Namine are coming as their own person. And besides Sora already has a good reason to kill Master Xehanort, Master Xehanort had cause so many pain that is hurting Sora's heart. In my opinion I want Roxas, Xion, Namine to come back because is not fair that those three didn't get a chance to live a happy life. Roxas, Xion, and Namine had been pawns for the Organization 13 and they didn't get a chance to experience life like going on vacations, attending schools, heck those three didn't even get a chance to experience love yet. I want Roxas, Xion, and Namine to have a happy ending just like Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mick, Donald, and Goofy.

Edited by Movies798

It's a really naive concept to think you need death to have an intimidating villain

maybe it is but that isn't the only reason i feel like the series needs death, i just want something on the line, the stakes need to get big and the final battle needs to have more weight other than kingdom hearts it needs a personal weight to it is what i'm trying to say

maybe it is but that isn't the only reason i feel like the series needs death, i just want something on the line, the stakes need to get big and the final battle needs to have more weight other than kingdom hearts it needs a personal weight to it is what i'm trying to say

which has nothing to do with death

I think what the OP is getting at is that KH is trying too hard to please everyone. Everybody seems to be fanboying over different people and Square at times just seem to shoehorn escape clauses for them. As much as I love him Ventus should've probably have died in BbS. For any old person, getting frozen usually kills you. Then after that he had that battle with the x-blade and Vanitas. Vanitas died from that battle so why didn't Ventus? Xion should never be coming back because "puppets can get hearts" is just plain dumb and a poor plot excuse to bring a character to return, she returned to Sora and then disappeared, and it should stay like that. Same with Roxas, totally unexplained bs that he has a heart, if he has a heart then he isn't a flipping nobody then is he?! I mean I don't think you're gonna Vexen come back from Even, or Lexaeus from Aeleus..

I can see where the OP is coming from, I just think he worded it slightly wrong. KH makes my eyes roll sometimes.

Edited by DemyxIsBest