Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
IwasBornAsVentus

Image Guys check this out

As the title says check this out I draw myself as a keyblade wielder like many fans have done. And in this topic I explain how it all started and every single detail on me as a keyblade wielder and my keyblade.

The start 

First of all I wanted to draw myself as a keyblade wielder for KH related videos that I would made but no matter how much I tried I did not get pleased with the results and I did not know how to draw shadows so I first took a tutorial for drawing shadows. After I was done with the tutorial I started to draw a concept for my design as a keyblade wielder and then after a lot of work inspired by Ven's armor I was finally starting somewhere. 

The Armor

When I started to decide which color my armor would have I tried many different colors red, green and blue and in the end blue was the perfect color for my armor. The armor has different blueish colors mixed together for shadows and different lights. and also features a mix of dark blue and black color. In total the whole coloring process took me two weeks.

The Keyblade

The keyblade was inspired by many things that I can't really explain no more than that I was using my imagination. The keyblade looks like a guitar on the side and on the front of the blade there's this turquoise blue light ball that was inspired by my real turquoise light ball. The light ball stands for magic so the keyblade has some serious magic to it. The colors for the keyblade was a hard decision at first it was black or very dark grey but it just didn't bring any life and looked very bland so I decided to mix colors and the colors for the keyblade became Indigo with some really dark blue but the main color is Indigo for the keyblade. The keychain you can see is a little star with the same color as my eyes and light ball. Why it's a star is because I think stars are cool. Also the handband is red with a golden color.

With the design finished Im really happy with the results and well there you have it me as a keyblade wielder.

Here's also some screenshots 

Here's the result

Posted Image

The Birth By Sleep team 

Posted Image

And Just a really beautiful backgroundPosted Image

I'm probably the last person you should ask for fashion advice, but I've been told dark blue and dark purple clash or at least don't match. Design is really cool though.

False, they work together, but only with another color thst complements the two or it just looks sort of mushy.And I will say, the art itself... looks a little mushy... his face is oddly proportioned and his body feels squished, his head seems a bit small, and the colors are a bit... odd...

False, they work together, but only with another color thst complements the two or it just looks sort of mushy.And I will say, the art itself... looks a little mushy... his face is oddly proportioned and his body feels squished, his head seems a bit small, and the colors are a bit... odd...

Ah thanks, someone mentioned something like that to me once when I wore something similar myself, but I was a little fuzzy on the details.

Ah thanks, someone mentioned something like that to me once when I wore something similar myself, but I was a little fuzzy on the details.

That is odd.. you can wear blue and purple together, they're not outlandish Ly diffrent unless it's like an indigo or other light purple with a dark blue.

That is odd.. you can wear blue and purple together, they're not outlandish Ly diffrent unless it's like an indigo or other light purple with a dark blue.

I wore a dark purple shirt with a dark blue hoodie, and someone mentioned my colours didn't go together that well. It was in my first year of high school though (ages ago), so it was probably just someone who felt like they had more fashion sense than I did. I actually only remember it because it was such a strange random encounter.

Edited by Psychic_Ketchup