Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I was thinking, maybe it could be good for Nomura to think about adding a day and night feature in every world you go to in Kingdom Hearts III. The reasons for this is because I feel like it may be good to see how the worlds actually are like with this kind of feature, like if they are adding Twilight Town to Kingdom Hearts III or maybe Radiant Garden I wouldn't mind seeing them in night time or whatever. Also maybe there could be certain things that can happen at different parts of the day, like maybe at night Heartless become a lot more apparent in certain areas of the game and they might be a little tougher to fight or probably drop better items. In the afternoon times they probably start to appear less that they do at night but would rarely drop good items and then in the morning they would appear as they would in normal games.

I guess it might not be such a good idea for some people but I think it would be a little nice to see something like this. What do you guys think? 

I was thinking, maybe it could be good for Nomura to think about adding a day and night feature in every world you go to in Kingdom Hearts III. The reasons for this is because I feel like it may be good to see how the worlds actually are like with this kind of feature, like if they are adding Twilight Town to Kingdom Hearts III or maybe Radiant Garden I wouldn't mind seeing them in night time or whatever. Also maybe there could be certain things that can happen at different parts of the day, like maybe at night Heartless become a lot more apparent in certain areas of the game and they might be a little tougher to fight or probably drop better items. In the afternoon times they probably start to appear less that they do at night but would rarely drop good items and then in the morning they would appear as they would in normal games.

I guess it might not be such a good idea for some people but I think it would be a little nice to see something like this. What do you guys think? 

I really like your idea

I really like your idea

Thanks ^-^ I just sort of came up with it after playing games like Assassins Creed or Dead Rising, the way certain enemies can get tougher at certain parts of the day and just probably seeing radiant garden in a more afternoon or night setting would be great ^-^

In Dream Drop Distance they did mention that the worlds have their own time. 

As in, time travels differently in each worlds, so it wouldn't be too difficult to imagine going to Night Olympus Coliseum from Day Disney Castle. 

I can't imagine how difficult it would be to design the lighting for the worlds, but I would honestly love this! Can you pictures all the amazing gif's fans would make of sunsets, and light streaming through the trees in places like deep jungle?  :3

Well, I suppose that could work in some of the Worlds. All except Twilight Town and Daybreak Town, which are specifically designed to be forever stuck at Dawn and Sunset, hence the names.

Edited by Pandy Monium

Not sure how well this would work in Disney worlds, but it would be gorgeous to see in original worlds like Twilight and Daybreak Town.

yes it'll be very interesting to see what twilight looks like at midnight

Not sure how well this would work in Disney worlds, but it would be gorgeous to see in original worlds like Twilight and Daybreak Town.

Well, I suppose that could work in some of the Worlds. All except Twilight Town and Daybreak Town, which are specifically designed to be forever stuck at Dawn and Sunset, hence the names.

Forgive my idiocy. 

But isn't it technically Cable Town instead of Daybreak Town currently? Unless Cable Town translates to Daybreak.

That's really a waste of time. And why would there be a night time in Twilight Town...

Thanks ^-^ I just sort of came up with it after playing games like Assassins Creed or Dead Rising, the way certain enemies can get tougher at certain parts of the day and just probably seeing radiant garden in a more afternoon or night setting would be great ^-^

Those are open world games with engines programmed to change from day to night overtime. I never played a game with multiple worlds and locations to load that changed overtime.

Edited by Drones

That's really a waste of time. And why would there be a night time in Twilight Town... Those are open world games with engines programmed to change from day to night overtime. I never played a game with multiple worlds and locations to load that changed overtime.

Hey I was just thinking that it may be an interesting thing to add ^_^ sure it might not work for some worlds if they were going to bring back Halloween Town but I was mostly using Radiant Garden and Twilight Town as examples. But again it's just a small idea I had :3

Cable Town = the town that was seen in the most recent KH3 trailerDaybreak Town = the swanky place from Kingdom Hearts chi

Two completely different locations.

I know that.

You guys worded so I thought that you thought Daybreak Town was confirmed for sure instead of Cable Town. (Not that Cable Town is completely offical anyway)

Maybe not for Twilight Town because one of the unique features of that world is the eternal sunset. That also represents it being in the Realm of In-Between so I think worlds in that Realm (Twilight Town, Land of Departure/Castle Oblivion, The World That Never Was, and sometimes Traverse Town) should not have a Day/Night cycle. But for the worlds in the Relam of Light I'm all for it.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Maybe not for Twilight Town because one of the unique features of that world is the eternal sunset. That also represents it being in the Realm of In-Between so I think worlds in that Realm (Twilight Town, Land of Departure/Castle Oblivion, The World That Never Was, and sometimes Traverse Town) should not have a Day/Night cycle. But for the worlds in the Relam of Light I'm all for it.

Land of Departure does have a day/night cycle in BBS, so it will work for it and other Realm of worlds (except for twilight town)

i like it, especially the heartless idea.