Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Stardustblade358

Uncharted: The Chosen Thieves (1x1 with Josh Wilson)

"A box without hinges, key, or lid, yet golden treasure inside is hid."

Among a library, past it's visiting hours, two treasure hunters explore its archives. In search of clues, tales, stories that will lead them to their next treasure, one that will hopefully set them for life with riches beyond their wildest dreams. However, what they will find among such archives will pull these two into an infamous hidden race: the race among thieves for the treasures of the world...

Character sheet:

Name:

Appearance:

Bio:

Expertise: (What you're good at)

Mine:

Name: Alice Bravado

Appearance:

Posted Image

Bio: Only daughter of two college professors (Mother: A Philosophy and Theology professor. Father: World Historian and Archeologist), Alice was home-schooled throughout her life, graduating high school at an early age and finishing college with degrees in history, mythology and theology. Always having interest about myths and legends, she left home to pursue her goal to find and prove the existence of "missing" historical sites and items. (Tower of Babel, Arc of the Covenant, etc.) Currently she's with another treasure hunter who shares her interest, looking for clues within archives that aren't allowed to the public...to which they had to sneak in after hours in order to read.

Expertise: Extensive knowledge of history, stories, and legends from across the world. Knowledge in theology significance. She has what is known as a photogenic memory, as whatever she sees, hears and reads, she is able to memorize it fully.

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

Name: Hector Everhart

Appearance:

Bio: as a child, he loved acting as much as any man would, and sometimes more. Even so, his younger chubby body didn't give him a lot of roles. So he got slimmer and eventually lost all those horrid pounds. In his first play he was ever paid for, his new boss was supposedly using his play as a ruse to steal the coveetd Spear of Destiny on its tour to the Chicago museum for some occult nutballs. Being the goody-two shoes he was, he told the police..... One thing led to another, and he was placed under witness protection under this woman.... And he regrets not shutting his mouth....

Expertise: his wit and moderate combat skills. Being from a acting and improv background, he is going into different personas.

post-46176-0-83904600-1420407419_thumb.jpg

Things were going smoothly. Sure the last thing Alice expected was to be given a boy to watch over, but the job payed well and it helped her afford her investigations, such as this one. Besides, now she had someone tagging along to help her when it came to muscle. A partner in crime, if you will. They were using flashlights in order to read and search across the archives. As long as they didn't break anything to set off the alarm they should be fine. Alice also insisted on them both wearing gloves to not leave fingerprints behind. "I cannot believe that they wouldn't let these type of things out to the public. The people could learn so much yet they decide to keep it hidden like this! What if the cure to the world's sicknesses were in the mind of someone who just doesn't have the access to these types of books. Really." Alice spoke as she flipped the pages of one of the history books. She was looking for something, anything that she hadn't already seen in other books. Something that maybe could only be found in these books, hidden within archives of secret society. "Have you foind anything interesting, Hector? If you do see anything on ancient civilization do tell me to take a look." Alice said with a smile. If the kid was going to tag along with her she would atleast have him learn by reading some of this stuff.

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

"Sure...." He looks at all the old books, and felt a stuffy nose coming on by just looking at the dust on the items..." Fun." He looked at some of the books on the shelf. He was told that she was a historian, and they'd be on trips a lot... Easiest way to stay out of capture from any organization of crime.... That this would keep him out of danger. That this was going to be a clean and legal job...." 'legit business' my a-" all of a sudden, he could head a clicking noise. The door was being unlocked? Who would do that? More thieves? Lucky for them, they were in the farthest wing of the library....

The click of the door echoed throughout the library. Such sound either meant relief or fear. In this case it was fear. Alice whispered a curse to herself as she shut off her flashlight, closing the book and settling it back down. She hurried over to Hector, taking the book out of his hand and shutting his flashlight. From inside her jacket she took out a glow stick, and with that she dragged Hector behind one of the many library walls of books. "Who the hell could be here at this hour?! This wasn't in the schedule." Alice muttered under her breath, her eyes narrowing at the interrupted research. All you could hear after the click was the doors opening and footsteps, bright lights of flashlights glimmering around. Along with two large men, a woman walked across, her high heels making distinctive sounds against the marble flooring. "Alright boys. Bring me every single book that has the word Atlantis written on it. You see it you take it. I'll be searching for the egg."The woman spoke, her hand on her ships.It was non other than bounty hunter, Giovanna Himerivi, Gio for short. An underworld bounty hunter who charges a fortune to look for other fortune. Mostly for collectors of all kind. The worst part was that her clients and workers have a silence writ with her, and her job is usually so well done the police don't even know of her existence or involvement. "This isn't good. There goes our exit." Alice muttered. She turned to Hector. "Go around and see if you can find another exit (and the egg), I'll try to find one this way." Alice whispered, hiding in the shadows as she watched the brutes take away all of the valuable books.

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

"That's pretty reckless...." He look at the books being taken away. "I mean, what's writhe all the books being taken? Won't anyone notice come daytime?" He looks and at the door, book replicas are placed. The cameras wouldn't notice a thing if they were cut (and they were due to the outage). He looked at his boss. "So...friends of yours? Enimes?"

"They aren't with me that's for sure. But the fact that they're taking so many books...I'm going to take a guess they're bounty hunters. If we get captured by them-" Alice explained before making a slitting throat motion. "These kind of people have contacts with the police, we better get out of here." Alice muttered under her breath as she took Hector's arm, dragging him across as she was careful that they wouldn't be spotted by them. "Be careful you don't trip on anything." Alice muttered as she walked quickly across the dark wing of the library, being only led by a small glow stick. Alice then stopped, noticing one of the many window panes of the ceiling. They could be opened, and reached by climbing on the library book stands. "There's our exit." Alice smiled, hurrying over to one of the ladders with wheels and pulling it closer to them. "You go up first, all the way to the top, I'll be right behind you." Alice said as she glanced back worryingly. They had to hurry before they were found by these bounty hunters, or else this adventure would be cut short.

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

He nodded and slowly climed up, being careful bit to slip or shift the wieght of the ladder to cause any sudden noise. "So.... What's you're real job?" He looks at her. "Cause I don't think historians do this.... Unless you're like Indiana Jane..." He reaches the top of the ladder. "Okay.... Now what?" I look at her.

"You mean besides babysitting you?" Alice asked as she packed up her stuff, not noticing that she packed something covered in a cloth. She quickly followed Hector up the stairs. "I'm a treasure hunter. I want to prove that certain items that have been written off as myths do exist. The Arc of the Covinent and that sort of stuff.  But don't tell my parents." Alice said as she reached the top with Hector. She stood up and clicked the window open, pushing it up. "However my research needs certain books that i can't rent out, hence why we're sneaking in here. Climb out now, we'll have to return to the hotel and-" But before she could finish her sentence, a bullet went right past her, almost hitting Hector as well. From below Gio held a gun pointed at them. "Intruders!" Gio yelled as she started to shoot again. "SH*T. Go Hector go!"

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

He dashed to the window panes of the library, panting, and looking around for any other distraction. A Treasure Hunter? So... a thief, or a skitzo...or hell, both. He grabbed a  book from a shelf, and chucked it at the window, breaking it open, and triggering the alarm.... "Where did you put the car!?"

Alice crawled out, following Hector right behind. "This way!" Alice yelled as she grabbed Hector's hand and ran with him across the parking lot. The alarm blared in the night as you could see the faint blue and red lights in the distance. Alice pushed Hector into the car. She got in the driver's seat and barely dodged a bullet that shattered one of the side mirrors. "Dammit! Pick whatever you must and can! We must hurry out before the police get here!" Gio cursed as she returned to her henchmen, glaring at the car from the window. "Remember when you asked me why the windows are tinted and I don't have a liscense plate? This is why." Alice said as she turned on the car and stepped on the gas, driving off at full speed as you could hear the police blaring right from behind. "I should've figured that this would be more difficult than I originally thought. Stupid government wanting to keep secrets to themselves. Hector be a sweetheart. There's an RPG in the back seat. Please shoot a few cops for me?" Alice said casually as she did a sharp turn.

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

What? He was going to kill people!? "I'm sorry... but I don't think you remember. I was put under witness protection so I could be safe from mobsters and anything related to crime! Why in all possible thought processes would you think I would wand to start a life of crime NOW!?" Bullets whizzed past the car, some hitting the windshield. "OH MY GOD!?"

Alice drove while dodging bullets, her expression unchanging, as if this was no surprise. "Listen, the worker who put you under my protection obviously didn't do their research quite right. Or they did their research and decided you were better off with me. The moment I picked you up at the airport you became part of this. Technically this isn't crime...it's research." Alice explained as she took another sharp turn, this time to a bridge. Alice got Hector's hands and forced him to take the wheel. "Since you won't do it at the very least keep us on the road for a few minutes." Alice said as she climbed to the back and lowered the back window. She picked up the RPG and aimed. "I'll answer any questions you have in a second. Let me just fix this." And with a click, the RPG went flying through the window, landing on the bridge just behind them as it exploded, creating a giant hole in the middle of it, causing the line of police cars to halt on their tracks unless they wanted to fall to their deaths. "Bye bye~" Alice smiled as she turned over to Hector. "So, any questions?"

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

"Ye...." He had, like, all the questions that he could possibly gather in this situation. He'd rather not...his head hurt too much... he rubbed his eyelids. "Now what?" he looked at  the window.

“Oh wow I didn’t expect such and easy question.” Alice said as she pulled Hector back to the passenger seat and started to drive. “Now we head back to the hotel and see what we can find out of what we found in the library.” Alice said as a matter of factly as she drove. She reached a hand into her bag and took out something covered in a cloth. “Whatever that chick was looking for, WE found it first!” Alice said before laughing gleefully. “Don’t worry, Hector. You’ll get used to this kind of stuff soon enough. Hopefully it wasn’t too much of a shock back there was it?” Alice asked with a gentle smile.

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

"I believe that I have had enough for today..." He looks at you,  and sighs, and wipes his head. " So where to now?"  He looked at the wreckage in the back, and took deep, calming breaths. "Home, hopefully?"

Alice hummed cheerfully. "Yeah, we're heading home. I need to inspect this." Alice said as she took out her cellphone and called over to a friend. "Dino, please hurry over to my place. I have something for you to do." Alice spoke as she quickly hanged up. After a while they eventually reached Alice's home in the rural area of the city. Parking the car right upfront. She stepped out with her bag and notes, and the young man by the name of Dino stepped out to greet them. "Hey Hector. How was the library?" Dino asked. Dino was much less demanding than Alice. "Don't get distracted, and repaint the car." Alice ordered as she walked inside. Dino blinked a few times before he looked over at Hector. "You got chased by cops? You aren't hurt, are you?" Dino asked worryingly.