Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Clever Little Sneak

Three playthroughs to get Platinum Trophy?

Yup, minimum of three playthroughs for 1FM, and six (if you count Sora and Riku's stories as separate) for Re:CoM.

What I did was use the individual playthroughs to nab some of the other trophies and make things easier. Proud was my "do all the things!" file, Standard was "speedster and no continue", and Beginner was "Unchanging Armor". Just to shake things up and keep me interested.

Yup, minimum of three playthroughs for 1FM, and six (if you count Sora and Riku's stories as separate) for Re:CoM.

What I did was use the individual playthroughs to nab some of the other trophies and make things easier. Proud was my "do all the things!" file, Standard was "speedster and no continue", and Beginner was "Unchanging Armor". Just to shake things up and keep me interested.

That is pretty much what I'm doing but Beginner I'm gonna try and get Unchanging Armor and no continue on there. 

That is pretty much what I'm doing but Beginner I'm gonna try and get Unchanging Armor and no continue on there. 

don't forget to do the speedrun one while you're at it

Just gonna say this: your username, my God xD

don't forget to do the speedrun one while you're at it

Those 3 trophies can be done in 1 go while in Begginer Mode, that's what I did with 3 hours left for the deadline xD