Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SummerBreeze

~Kingdom Hearts on AIM~ *iLooking for Members!* *Posting can now take place!*

Ok, let's lay down the rules, shall we~? http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

I've hosted quite a few successful RP's in my day, and let's see if we can let this one become the golden nugget, alright~?

Rules:

(1.) No simple talking. Write as if you were writing a book. Despite them talking on AIM, they may be doing something, such as:

"Demyx groaned, and rubbed his forehead with his black leather, gloved hand. He then, sluggishly sat down on his computer chair, and signed in on AOL Instant Messenger. His eyebrow, instinctively, cocked as a slight smirk came across his lips. "Heh, Axel's on, eh~?" He then joined the chatroom with the fiery, redhead. The conversation of chaos came to a commence."

(2.) So there will be no confusions, there will be one chatroom where everyone talks.

(3.) You can only be one person.

(4.) This isn't a serious RP, it can be hilarious if everyone wants it to be! A comedy of the sorts~ ;D For example, if you're Saix, Axel, or any of those who may become easily pissed~. Allow them to, simply, sign off, and pound the heck out of the one who they were insulted by! It adds spice to the RP, and a load of comedy.

(5.) Don't spam, have fun, and don't forget... c; This is going to be a bumpy ride~. Hehe~.

Please, choose your characters. The one's with stars after them have been taken~.

Xemnas

Xigbar

Xaldin

Vexen

Leaxus

Zexion

Saix*

Axel*

Demyx

Luxord

Marluxia

Larxene

Roxas*

Xion*

Namine*

I call Xion~ >3>

Let the collecting of characters begin~! *cheers*

~Summer

Whoa! I totally forgot Roxas~ DX I'm sorry! How'd I do that~? =3=

I'm guessin' ya want Roxas~? I might let Sora come in later, but for now, it's just the Organization~ (;

Ok then~ o=

I have no idea WHO has yet to join, though we can g'head and begin~^^ *The ones that have already joined, that is~ ;D*

Ok, so far, we have:

'im-Axel-fear-me-NOW' as Axel

'XxBondlessHeroxX' as Roxas and soon to be Sora *Note: I know I said that only one person could control one character at a time, but shucks. x] I'm willin' to make exceptions. Just ask, and I'll bend. xD*

myself as Xion

'Mixim' as Naimine

Ok, then! I think we have enough to start, so let's commence to the RP, y'all~! :3

Posted Image

[align=center]~.Xion.~

[/align][align=center]I walked, nonchalantly, into my room as I stretched out my arms for a moment, letting a bored yawn out. I then sighed as I tilted my head, blinking wide, blue eyes towards the computer screen that was just sitting there... unused~.
[/align][align=center]I chuckled a bit as I rubbed my hands together, thoughtfully. I walked right over to it, powered it up, and I had the sudden urge to just... chat~! I logged onto AIM, and I was curious as to who may have been on~.
[/align]
"Wonder who's online...~" I leaned my elbow on the desk as my hand waved itself over the mouse. My chin rested in the palm of my gloved hand~. Who knew what conversations would await~?

[align=center]Take Time To Realize~...

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t262/FLAR30N/Kingdom%20Hearts/thNobody.png[/align]

axel (so were doing like from the persons view...?)

67...68...69...I counted in my head. I continued to lie on my bead with my eyes toward the white ceiling of my room. I was bored...but not too bored. But, bored enough to be counting how many tiles made up my ceiling. Then I sat up. "Dangit....I've run out of tiles." I thought irritably. Then something caught my eye. My computer. Now, ordinarily I wouldn't have cared in the least, I hate computers. And they hate me. But what else was there to do? Recount ceiling tiles? I walked over to my computer and logged into AIM. I wanted to talk to somebody, but I didn't feel like going out of my room. I was desperate, but not that desperate. My green eyes lit up. Hmm...Xion's on...

[align=center]~.Xion.~

[/align]"Oh, hey, it's Axel~!" I thought. My lips crossed into a small smile as I then waved the mouse over, and I joined in the chatroom with him. It was then that I took my hands, and I intertwined my fingers together. I cracked each finger all together as I then allowed my hands to hover over the keyboard.

(However is easy for you~^^ Just write what's best and easy for you~!)

axel

I grinned. Things were about to get interesting. But, just as I was about to write something, my computer froze. "AUGH!!!!!! DANG COMPUTER!!!!" I turned it off and then turned it back on. Like I said, computers hate me. I logged back onto AIM and waited for Xion to start a conversation or something.

(ok i like this kindof thing http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)

[align=center]~.Xion.~

[/align]"Whoa~!" I said pretty much out loud, softly, and I blinked as my head then tilted. "He vanished... Oh, nevermind, he's back." I chuckled a bit with a roll of my eyes. Computers never did like that fiery redhead, did they~? Heh, I then typed once more,

[align=center]"Whoa, I thought you ditched me~! D: Heh, havin' technical issues, Axel~? (; "

(Aw, okie dokie then! c: )[/align]

[align=center]~.Xion.~

[/align]Heh, I couldn't help but allow my eyes to roll ever so slightly as a smirk played itself across my lips. I then typed,

"Heh, don't feel bad, Ax. Dx Maybe it's having a bad day. lol"

[/color]

axel

My face twisted into another frown. Everyone seemed to love to remind me about my bad luck with computers. I quickly typed,

"Oh hush...just because computers LOOOOVE you doesn't mean you have to be on its side D:<"

[align=center]~.Xion.~

[/align]I tilted my head, laughing a bit as I then continued to type,

[align=center]"Aw, but I was just sayin', Ax~! Dx Besides... >> I'm not taking sides on this matter. lol"

[/align]As I pressed enter, I then leaned my chin on my hand again, letting out a quiet sigh~.

[align=center]~.Xion.~

[/align]"Good question! We must be the only bored ones! Hmm... Oh, I think I know what we could do... ! >D"

I finished typing the words... I bit my lip. It would be pretty daring, especially for me, but hey... Boredom does things to a person. I guess it was worth a shot.

[/color]

(Hm... I gotta say... This isn't as fun as I suspected it to be... Hmm, we need mo' players fo' one~ xD Plus, the whole AIM thing... I guess it just wasn't as powerful as I expected it to be... xD Do you agree, Axel?)

axel

I got back on my stool, wincing as I did. Then my eyes went wide in surprise as I gazed at my computer screen. Then I typed

"Um......what.....?"

Then I put my head on my hand. If I was supposed to catch a hint, it wasn't catching.

(well i think itd be great if the ppl who said theyd do it would actually post)

[align=center]~.Xion.~

[/align]"Well.... I dunnooooooo... Normally, I'd never do or say something like this, buuuttt... D: Let's play a prank on one of the Organization members!"

[align=center]It was typed, and I couldn't take back what I had typed... Hm... Maybe Axel would object to it... Yeah~! Maybe, my big mouth-er... hands... uh... anyways... Maybe, he wouldn't be in the mood~! ...Time would tell, however, and I sat there, gazing the screen of my computer down, intently~.

[/align](I know~! D: Garsh... >3> Hm, maybe something just doesn't strike them as... exciting~! o3o Maybe, something's missing... ~!)