Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SoraSimpleAndClean

Can someone help please?

The stupid sticker trophy in BBS is not giving it to me. I want to know if the trophy requires you to have all of them for all 3 characters or can I just have them all for one. If you got this trophy I would appreciate if you tell me how exactly you got it.

Also this is the last trophy I need to platinum BBS D:

Edited by SoraSimpleAndClean

I personally got it the way you would expect it: by finding them and then sticking them in the album, for all three characters. I did place all the stickers immediately after I found one, but I don't think that made any kind of difference.

Sorry that it's not working for you. Have you tried starting new games for all characters and then collecting the stickers again?

I dont really wanna start a new game again especially not 3 new games D:

If you play on beginner, you can pretty much breeze through all main stories fairly quickly; it shouldn't take more than a couple of hours. Remember that you don't need to do all the optional stuff now, which should save you a lot of time and effort (looking at you Ice Cream Beat).

I can't promise this will work, but because you've almost platinum'd BBS already, you probably like it, so I hope it won't be too annoying.

For the trophy you do need to collect all characters 60 stickers, but the trophy could be glitched.  Is there anything particular you did with the stickers after, like waited til you had a lot to place them or placing them right away or in the wrong place, just could be a hint as to what to avoid  but with glitched trophies there's usually nothing left but to try again, and keep multiple save files to try again if it fails again.

Well what I did was on occasion I miss placed them and I did manage to get some sticker that would require abilities to get them. I got them by using commands. I don't know if this would affect it or not. Also you think if i start a new game with one character and got all the stickers again if it would give me it?

Well what I did was on occasion I miss placed them and I did manage to get some sticker that would require abilities to get them. I got them by using commands. I don't know if this would affect it or not. Also you think if i start a new game with one character and got all the stickers again if it would give me it?

I would choose for Aqua also easiest boss for me if you need to finish.

Are they all in the "optimal" spots? I remember the stickers yielding higher points if you placed them where they were "supposed" to go (there's guides out for where that is), so maybe try that?

Are they all in the "optimal" spots? I remember the stickers yielding higher points if you placed them where they were "supposed" to go (there's guides out for where that is), so maybe try that?

they are in there spot that gives me 140 points in total.