Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

When did you have your first contact with the Kingdom Hearts series?

When did you have your first contact with the Kingdom Hearts series?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. When did you have your first contact with the Kingdom Hearts series?

• 2002-2004
    • 2005-2007
    • 2008-2010
    • 2011-2013
    • 2013+

I was in the dark side of the force, i thought that Disney and square would be a childish game and a total rape for final fantasy.

Then a friend of mine insisted on showing me the game and OMG! I was sooooo wrong!!

he brought me back to the light side and just after that i bought a PS2 with kh1.

So 2002 for me!

Edited by Sisyphe21

Played the first one at a friends house sometime after release, But took forever to get off Destiny Island and was confused in Traverse Town. Barely played it at all but it stuck with me and when KH2 came out I got it ASAP played and beat it, but I only had vague images of TWTNW, Roxas, and Nobodies. Replayed them again before Dream Drop came out and then got 1.5 and 2.5 and been obsessing ever since. 

2005 when the commercials for KH2 came out on Disney 411 and ended up buying it maybe a few months or so later for my brother. I didn't come back into contact with the series until 2010.

2005 or 2006. My friend had it. I remember KH2 coming out and he refused to play it until he beat KH1...he broke that promise quick.

About a year ago I found a old OG SquareSoft KH1 copy I had. Played through it and got into the series. Also, my sister was the one who bought the copy. so S/O to her

Edited by Skhyatze

I had my first Kingdom Hearts game in the Christmas of 2006.  Kingdom Hearts II, to be precise.  I had seen in at Sam's Club some time before Christmas, and Mom ended up buying me the game for Christmas!  After that, I fell in love with the series, and it is a love that endures to this day! :D

I was only 5 when it came, so I was too young to understand. Around 2011 I was introduced to Re:coded and played it during spring break that year. During re:coded I looked at YouTube gameplays for the ones I couldn't get.

I've first contact KH when I read a Game Magazine and saw a KH2 image. At first, I felt some enjoyment if play those game and you know what,I was right. Back then,the funny thing is when I bought my first PS2 Games is that those games are the ones I've seen in that same magazine. How ironic... xD