Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

Bill Farmer (Goofy's English voice actor) says Kingdom Hearts III will be released in 2015

Some very interesting tweets have been made by Bill Farmer, Goofy's English voice actor, stating that he has finished voice recording for Kingdom Hearts III and that the game is coming in 2015. While we have no way of knowing if this is correct, Bill seems pretty confident in his word. He has made many comments about the game and his part in it. Is it really possible for Kingdom Hearts III to come out in 2015? It doesn't seem likely, and it seems that it is likely that Bill Farmer is just mistaken about what game he recorded for, but all we can do is hope.

You can view Bill Farmer's Twitter page here, or you can read some of Bill's most significant tweets below. These tweets have been removed so please remember to take these with a grain of salt.

Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Update: Square Enix has made it clear that there was a mistake on Bill Farmer's part and the release date for Kingdom Hearts III remains unannounced.

Click here to view the article

I don't wanna discredit Bill Farmer since you know he is the voice of Goofy in this series, but am I the only one who thinks he's getting the RE:CODED voice work confused with 3? (like the author of the KHI article thought too) I really wanna believe it but you know there is no way they would do voice work for 3 already, right?

Edited by Geotrix

Some very exciting tweets have been made by Bill Farmer (Goofy's voice actor) stating that he has finished voice recording for Kingdom Hearts 3 and that the game is coming in 2015. While we have no way of knowing if this is correct, Bill seems pretty confident in his word! He has made many comments about the game and his part in it. You can view Bill Farmer's Twitter page here. Is it really possible for Kingdom Hearts 3 to come out in 2015? It doesn't seem likely, but all we can do is hope.

You can read some of Bill's most significant tweets below.

Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Click here to view the article

if it in any way compromises the quality of the game - don't do it. I'd rather wait until 2016 for the perfect game rather than be disappointed by it after a 2015. But if this is not applicable, YUSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Rather wait til an announcement from Square, didn't Haley say something similar before about it being released last year too.  Seems voice actors just like guessing a lot but have no definite answer from the team actually making the game as to when it'll be out.  

Reading his replies, he certainly is confident that it's coming out this year.

I'm interested to see how this develops. I don't buy into KH3 coming out this year, but they did say they'd release far more information this year so we'll have to see.

They've got 12 months essentially until 2015 comes to an end. It's too early to say yes it will come out or no way it won't come out. Personally, I'm cautious about any information from anyone who isn't the head of the project, but I will hope that we get more info coming soon.

I don't know about this... I don't know about this... I will not get my hopes up... 

I know they said they are going to reveal something about 3 this year, but...I don't about this... DX 

Err... Too soon? I don't know... 

Don't get me wrong, I'm excited about 3, it's just I don't know about this rumor... 

fake. Everyone knows voice recording is one of the very last things to get done on a video game. And we've seen almost nothing at all of KH3. If it really were to be released this year, We would have had trailers, demos, and game play LONG before now.

Guys, listen, if this really is Bill and not some faker out there, then he must be either sorely confused about the order of the games, or trolling us. There is no way in HELL KH3 will be released before 2017 at the earliest!