Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Image KH13: Keyblade Wielders And Seekers Of Darkness Thread!

Hmm....let me think.... Well, inspiration from Xemnas is a given. xD I'd like to be a Seeker of Darkness. If you can find the pic I used in the topic for posing pics of yourself, base him on that but with more long, spiker KH Hair. :) If you can, I'll let you decide his weapon.

These are amazing! Can you do one of me? I'd like to be a keyblade wielder if you can. :)

Can you do one for me too? :3 Seeker of Darkness obviously xD

Okay guys, sure thing, I'll have the drawings posted on this thread tomorrow, God willing! :)

Okay everyone, here are three drawings for SuperiorKunivas, Silent Hero and Weedanort!  I hope you all enjoy these drawings!

First off, it's SuperiorKunivas, a Seeker Of Darkness, with his Ethereal Swords.  Since Kunivas wanted a design inspired by Xemnas, this is what I came up with.  I hope it's to your enjoyment, Kunivas! :D

Posted Image

Next up, it's Silent Hero, a Keyblade Wielder, with his Keyblade, Silent Flame.  I was originally going to draw him with the Kingdom Key D, like in the pic I saw of him in the Post A Pic Thread, but since I had created unique weapons for everyone so far, I wanted to create a weapon for Silent Hero too.  Enjoy! :)

Posted Image

And last but not least, here's Weedanort, a Seeker Of Darkness, with his weapon, Weeded Darkness.(Guess why I named it that, lol.)  Since Weed has a mischievous air about him, I decided to draw him out with a "let's fight to the death" smirk.  Here's hoping you enjoy the drawing, Weed! :3

Posted Image

So yeah, those are the drawings!  I hope you all enjoyed them!  And well, if anyone wants to be drawn as a Keyblade Wielder or Seeker Of Darkness, just say the word and I'll take your requests! :D

Okay everyone, here are three drawings for SuperiorKunivas, Silent Hero and Weedanort!  I hope you all enjoy these drawings!

First off, it's SuperiorKunivas, a Seeker Of Darkness, with his Ethereal Swords.  Since Kunivas wanted a design inspired by Xemnas, this is what I came up with.  I hope it's to your enjoyment, Kunivas! :D

Posted Image

Next up, it's Silent Hero, a Keyblade Wielder, with his Keyblade, Silent Flame.  I was originally going to draw him with the Kingdom Key D, like in the pic I saw of him in the Post A Pic Thread, but since I had created unique weapons for everyone so far, I wanted to create a weapon for Silent Hero too.  Enjoy! :)

Posted Image

And last but not least, here's Weedanort, a Seeker Of Darkness, with his weapon, Weeded Darkness.(Guess why I named it that, lol.)  Since Weed has a mischievous air about him, I decided to draw him out with a "let's fight to the death" smirk.  Here's hoping you enjoy the drawing, Weed! :3

Posted Image

So yeah, those are the drawings!  I hope you all enjoyed them!  And well, if anyone wants to be drawn as a Keyblade Wielder or Seeker Of Darkness, just say the word and I'll take your requests! :D

THAT IS SO BADASS! i love it! thanks a lot :)))

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dat smirk xD

If I may... I'd like to be a seeker of darkness!

And I will be the wielder of light to face him. Keyblade! Over-the-top hair! Lights, speed, roll film, action!

Could I get a Seeker of Darkness one? 

Of course!  I'll get right to it! :D

Seriously, you should make a story of the Seven Lights and Thirteen Darkness from KH13! xD

Haha, who knows?  I could do that! xD

If I may... I'd like to be a seeker of darkness!

Consider it done! :3

And I will be the wielder of light to face him. Keyblade! Over-the-top hair! Lights, speed, roll film, action!

Ah, excellent!  I'll make sure to draw you out as a Keyblade Wielder!

Okay everyone, thanks for the requests, hopefully, and God willing, I'll probably have the drawings posted in this thread by tomorrow! :D

Okay everyone, here are the drawings!  I hope you all enjoy them!

Now then, first off, there's Jack Overlord Frost, a Seeker Of Darkness, with his weapon, Icy Desolation, a staff with the power of ice.  Since I know Jack loves Jack Frost, I made his design reflect that aspect, and voila! :D

Posted Image

Next up is Lelouchanort Vi Nearamoto, a Seeker Of Darkness, with his weapons, Unicornis Celestius.  I remember Lelouch having glasses from a pic I saw of him in the Post A Pic Thread, and since he is a big fan of My Little Pony, I made his weapons with that in mind!  Unicornis Celestius shoots off mighty thunderbolts! Enjoy! :3

Posted Image

And last but not least, here's Riki, a Keyblade Wielder, with his Keyblade, Fallen Grace.  I really liked how this one turned out, and well, I think he's more than deserving to be Lelouchanort's nemesis!  So yeah, I hope you liked it! :)

Posted Image

Okay then, those are the drawings, I hope that you all enjoyed them!  And if anyone else wants to be drawn out as a Keyblade Wielder or Seeker Of Darkness, just let me know! :D

Okay everyone, here are the drawings!  I hope you all enjoy them!

Now then, first off, there's Jack Overlord Frost, a Seeker Of Darkness, with his weapon, Icy Desolation, a staff with the power of ice.  Since I know Jack loves Jack Frost, I made his design reflect that aspect, and voila! :D

Posted Image

Next up is Lelouchanort Vi Nearamoto, a Seeker Of Darkness, with his weapons, Unicornis Celestius.  I remember Lelouch having glasses from a pic I saw of him in the Post A Pic Thread, and since he is a big fan of My Little Pony, I made his weapons with that in mind!  Unicornis Celestius shoots off mighty thunderbolts! Enjoy! :3

Posted Image

And last but not least, here's Riki, a Keyblade Wielder, with his Keyblade, Fallen Grace.  I really liked how this one turned out, and well, I think he's more than deserving to be Lelouchanort's nemesis!  So yeah, I hope you liked it! :)

Posted Image

Okay then, those are the drawings, I hope that you all enjoyed them!  And if anyone else wants to be drawn out as a Keyblade Wielder or Seeker Of Darkness, just let me know! :D

"Unicornis Celestius"

That is probably the best name for a keyblade I've seen yet.

I love the picture!

Ok, I would throw my hat into this, but I need a good reference picture of myself first xD

I just got a trenchcoat, and I wanna take a picture of me in that. It's gonna take a while though xP

Haha, alright then, just let me know when you're set, and then let me know if you want me to draw you out as a Keyblade Wielder or a Seeker Of Darkness! :)

Okay then everyone, here's another drawing!  This time, it's KingdomHearts3, a Keyblade Wielder, with his Keyblade, Star Seeker!  Tell me if you can notice the roman numeral 3 on his armor!  Haha, so yeah, I enjoyed making this drawing!  Enjoy! :D

Posted Image

Remember everyone, if you want me to draw you out as a Keyblade Wielder or Seeker Of Darkness, all you have to do is say the word! :D

Okay then everyone, here's another drawing!  This time, it's KingdomHearts3, a Keyblade Wielder, with his Keyblade, Star Seeker!  Tell me if you can notice the roman numeral 3 on his armor!  Haha, so yeah, I enjoyed making this drawing!  Enjoy! :D

Posted Image

Remember everyone, if you want me to draw you out as a Keyblade Wielder or Seeker Of Darkness, all you have to do is say the word! :D

Cool! I love it. Though I should have told you that I would like to have short hair similar to Xion's, but this is great! Thanks so much!

Cool! I love it. Though I should have told you that I would like to have short hair similar to Xion's, but this is great! Thanks so much!

You're welcome, I'm glad that you liked the drawing! :D

Yo Shige! Could I get a picture of me as a seeker of darkness?Long black hair, short and slender, cocky grin, and wielding a black ninjato, dark flames floating around me. Is that enough for a picture? Thank you!

Sure thing!  Thanks for the description!  By the way, I might end up posting it a bit late since tomorrow I won't be home since I'm going to go to my college graduation, so expect your drawing to be posted on this same thread during the weekend! :D

Okay everyone, here's another drawing!  Now here we have The Mistress Of Darkened Flames, The Seeker Of Darkness, Yuffie Kisaragi, with her ninjato as her weapon! :D  I hope you enjoy! 

Posted Image

The part I loved most of this drawing was making the flames!  And the grin assures that Yuffie is going to enjoy battling whoever gets in her way! :P  So yeah, if anyone else wants to be drawn out as a Keyblade Wielder or Seeker Of Darkness, just let me know! :D