Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Image KH13: Keyblade Wielders And Seekers Of Darkness Thread!

Hey there everyone, good evening!  Here's another drawing!  At Lelouchanort's request, here's Jeremiah Gottwald, a.k.a Orange Boy, as a Seeker Of Darkness, with his weapon, the Geass Canceler!  (Sorry that it took so long for me to post buddy, I was originally going to post it yesterday, but since I hadn't seen Orange Boy's face in a while, I had drawn the whole body except for his head. I had to look up a pic of his face so I could draw him well, and I ended up posting this today!  Hope you enjoy it, though!)

Posted Image

So yeah, that's the drawing!  If anyone else has any requests, feel free to do so, because I'll be more than happy to keep drawing more Keyblade Wielders and Seekers Of Darkness! :D

Oh my Celestia...

THAT IS AWESOME!

Truly truly awesome. 

Wow, congrats, bro! I loved your drawings :) Didn't know you had this talent!

Sooooooooo

of course I want to request one!!

I believe you've already seen some of my pictures posted in the 'post a pic of yourself', right? So, could you make a Keyblade wielder similar to how I look in RL? Also, as for the Keyblade, I'd like Master Eraqus' Keyblade :D

Can't wait for it :D

Wow, congrats, bro! I loved your drawings :) Didn't know you had this talent!

Sooooooooo

of course I want to request one!!

I believe you've already seen some of my pictures posted in the 'post a pic of yourself', right? So, could you make a Keyblade wielder similar to how I look in RL? Also, as for the Keyblade, I'd like Master Eraqus' Keyblade :D

Can't wait for it :D

Haha, thanks bro, I'm glad that you liked the drawings, and it would be my honor to draw you out as a Keyblade Wielder!  And yes, I have seen some of your pics!  God willing, I hope to have the drawing posted here by tomorrow!

Evening everybody, here's another drawing!  At Lu-Xun's request, I drew him as a Keyblade Wielder, with his weapon being Master's Defender! (I thought it was called Master Keeper, but apparently, according to BBS Final Mix, it's called the Master's Defender.) I really liked how this drawing came out!  Since Lu likes to smile a lot, I let that thought guide me when making the drawing.  Hope you like it, Lu! :D

Posted Image

Keep the requests coming in, everybody!  I'll be more than happy to oblige! :D

Evening everybody, here's another drawing!  At Lu-Xun's request, I drew him as a Keyblade Wielder, with his weapon being Master's Defender! (I thought it was called Master Keeper, but apparently, according to BBS Final Mix, it's called the Master's Defender.) I really liked how this drawing came out!  Since Lu likes to smile a lot, I let that thought guide me when making the drawing.  Hope you like it, Lu! :D

Posted Image

Keep the requests coming in, everybody!  I'll be more than happy to oblige! :D

Thanks, bro!

I loved it =D

Sorry for not replying earlier, though Dx