Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Image KH13: Keyblade Wielders And Seekers Of Darkness Thread!

Oooh, cool!!!! :D And funny you created this, because I've been wanting to do this myself. xD

Hmmm.....let's see. I'd definitely be a Seeker of Darkness. Kinda debating if I should go with my long hair, or my short though. xD

I knew you'd be the first person to reply to this topic!  And I knew you'd choose to be a Seeker Of Darkness!  Your love for Ansem made it obvious! :P

Haha, okay then, when I have the drawing ready, I'll post it here! :D

Edited by Shigehiko

I knew you'd be the first person to reply to this topic!  And I knew you'd choose to be a Seeker Of Darkness!  Your love for Ansem made it obvious! :P

Haha, okay then, when I have the drawing ready, I'll post it here! :D

Whoa, whoa! xD Hey, do you know what I look like? I posted a pic in the Selfie Thread, but....

Whoa, whoa! xD Hey, do you know what I look like? I posted a pic in the Selfie Thread, but....

Yeah, I remember seeing a pic of you in the Post A Pic Thread.  All I need to know is if you want to have your hair drawn short or long?  Oh, and obviously, if you want to have the Organization cloak on?

Ooooooooo it looks great! Can ya draw me as a Keyblade Weilder? ovo

Okay, sure, no problem!  Just let me know if you want to have your hair drawn short or long. :D

I would totally contribute, if only I could draw...

I'm sure that with practice, you can draw awesomely.  And by the way, if you want me to draw you out as a Keyblade Wielder or Seeker Of Darkness, just say the word, and let me know if you'll want your hair to be drawn short or long! :)

Yeah, I remember seeing a pic of you in the Post A Pic Thread.  All I need to know is if you want to have your hair drawn short or long?  Oh, and obviously, if you want to have the Organization cloak on?

Hmmmm........long dreads, badass Keyblade, and wearing Ansem SoD's coat, if ya can!! :D

This is gonna be so cool! ^3^  Thanks a bunch!! :D

Hmmmm........long dreads, badass Keyblade, and wearing Ansem SoD's coat, if ya can!! :D

This is gonna be so cool! ^3^  Thanks a bunch!! :D

Okay, got it, and you're welcome!

Okay, so for the requests I have so far, I'll start drawing tomorrow, and hopefully I can post the drawings here in this thread tomorrow, and if not, then the drawings will be posted on Friday. :)

Okay, got it, and you're welcome!

Okay, so for the requests I have so far, I'll start drawing tomorrow, and hopefully I can post the drawings here in this thread tomorrow, and if not, then the drawings will be posted on Friday. :)

Alright! I look forward to it. :D

Okay, sure, no problem!  Just let me know if you want to have your hair drawn short or long. :D I'm sure that with practice, you can draw awesomely.  And by the way, if you want me to draw you out as a Keyblade Wielder or Seeker Of Darkness, just say the word, and let me know if you'll want your hair to be drawn short or long! :)

Well I do have long black curly hair... Long black curly hair is good!

Okay everyone, I got another fresh batch of drawings made today!  I hope you all enjoy them!

So first, here's Aqua7KH, a Keyblade Wielder with her Keyblade, Crownheart.  Since Aqua's avy is, well, Aqua, I wanted to make her design something akin to Aqua, but with enough to make the differences between clothing apparent.  So yeah, that's Aqua7KH as a Keyblade Wielder! :D

Posted Image

Next up, here's Hazimie, a Seeker Of Darkness, with his weapon, the Reaping Dragon.  Since I know Hazimie has a thing for dragons, I thought a dragon related weapon would fit him perfectly, so that's how I ended up thinking of his Reaping Dragon, a weapon that can shoot out deadly blue flames!  Behold the mighty Hazimie! :P

Posted Image

And last but not least, here's Pandy Monium, a Seeker Of Darkness, with her Keyblade, Heartless Soul!  Since Pandy has a great affinity for Ansem, I knew that she'd ask to be drawn as a Seeker of Darkness.  What's more, I also put in Pandy's own Guardian!  That way she'd solidify her trademark Ansem fandom!  I really love how the Guardian turned out.  I didn't obviously intend to draw the original one, I wanted to draw one specifically for Pandy, and there it is!  Fear the powerful Pandy! :D

Posted Image

Thanks, I'm glad you thought so!  And hey, like I told Javelin, with practice, you can draw awesomely!  Whenever you want me to draw you as a Keyblade Wielder or Seeker Of Darkness, let me know! :D

So yeah, those are today's drawings!  If anyone else has a request for being drawn as a Keyblade Wielder or Seeker Of Darkness, let me know! :D

There.....there are no words. Simply none.

I

Look

FABULOUS!!!!! <3

Thanks so much, Mr. Shigehiko!! *Runs off to play with her glorious new Guardian* xD

Of course!  Fire away! :)

Hmm....let me think....

Well, inspiration from Xemnas is a given. xD I'd like to be a Seeker of Darkness. If you can find the pic I used in the topic for posing pics of yourself, base him on that but with more long, spiker KH Hair. :) If you can, I'll let you decide his weapon.

Hmm....let me think....

Well, inspiration from Xemnas is a given. xD I'd like to be a Seeker of Darkness. If you can find the pic I used in the topic for posing pics of yourself, base him on that but with more long, spiker KH Hair. :) If you can, I'll let you decide his weapon.

Alright, will do!  And yes, I do remember the pic you posted.  And okay, I'll think of a weapon to match the drawing I'll make of you! :D

There.....there are no words. Simply none.

I

Look

FABULOUS!!!!! <3

Thanks so much, Mr. Shigehiko!! *Runs off to play with her glorious new Guardian* xD

Haha, you're welcome!  I knew you'd like the drawing, especially the Guardian! X3

Edited by Shigehiko

Okay everyone, I got another fresh batch of drawings made today!  I hope you all enjoy them!

So first, here's Aqua7KH, a Keyblade Wielder with her Keyblade, Crownheart.  Since Aqua's avy is, well, Aqua, I wanted to make her design something akin to Aqua, but with enough to make the differences between clothing apparent.  So yeah, that's Aqua7KH as a Keyblade Wielder! :D

Posted Image

Next up, here's Hazimie, a Seeker Of Darkness, with his weapon, the Reaping Dragon.  Since I know Hazimie has a thing for dragons, I thought a dragon related weapon would fit him perfectly, so that's how I ended up thinking of his Reaping Dragon, a weapon that can shoot out deadly blue flames!  Behold the mighty Hazimie! :P

Posted Image

And last but not least, here's Pandy Monium, a Seeker Of Darkness, with her Keyblade, Heartless Soul!  Since Pandy has a great affinity for Ansem, I knew that she'd ask to be drawn as a Seeker of Darkness.  What's more, I also put in Pandy's own Guardian!  That way she'd solidify her trademark Ansem fandom!  I really love how the Guardian turned out.  I didn't obviously intend to draw the original one, I wanted to draw one specifically for Pandy, and there it is!  Fear the powerful Pandy! :D

Posted Image

Thanks, I'm glad you thought so!  And hey, like I told Javelin, with practice, you can draw awesomely!  Whenever you want me to draw you as a Keyblade Wielder or Seeker Of Darkness, let me know! :D

So yeah, those are today's drawings!  If anyone else has a request for being drawn as a Keyblade Wielder or Seeker Of Darkness, let me know! :D

You know me so well! I really liked it--no,LOVED IT! xD