Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Image KH13: Keyblade Wielders And Seekers Of Darkness Thread!

Okay everyone, here's another drawing!  Now here we have The Mistress Of Darkened Flames, The Seeker Of Darkness, Yuffie Kisaragi, with her ninjato as her weapon! :D  I hope you enjoy! 

Posted Image

The part I loved most of this drawing was making the flames!  And the grin assures that Yuffie is going to enjoy battling whoever gets in her way! :P  So yeah, if anyone else wants to be drawn out as a Keyblade Wielder or Seeker Of Darkness, just let me know! :D

Oh hey, Yuffie! That's pretty cool.

Still can't defeat Yuffieman though! 

Okay everyone, here's another drawing!  Now here we have The Mistress Of Darkened Flames, The Seeker Of Darkness, Yuffie Kisaragi, with her ninjato as her weapon! :D  I hope you enjoy! 

Posted Image

The part I loved most of this drawing was making the flames!  And the grin assures that Yuffie is going to enjoy battling whoever gets in her way! :P  So yeah, if anyone else wants to be drawn out as a Keyblade Wielder or Seeker Of Darkness, just let me know! :D
Thank you soon much! The drawing is awesome!

Draw me as a Seeker Of Darkness wielding a demonic-looking Keyblade, I would wear a black cloak with a big cape, and very long hair down to the waist, a scar on my left eye, a sinister smirk on my face, also wearing long black pants with Heart-like Emblems on my knees, that reach down to my black boots.

Draw me as a Seeker Of Darkness wielding a demonic-looking Keyblade, I would wear a black cloak with a big cape, and very long hair down to the waist, a scar on my left eye, a sinister smirk on my face, also wearing long black pants with Heart-like Emblems on my knees, that reach down to my black boots.

Will do!  The drawing should be done by tomorrow, or two days at minimum! :)

Yo, Nice Thread! ^.^ Could You Please Do Me As A Keyblade Wielder? I'll Put My Appearance Details Soon. Thanks!

Okay, sure thing! :D

:biggrin:Hey can you make me into a keyblade wielder. If you don't mind I am a female and would like long hair and a moon themed keyblade. Thank you so much!!!

Can you message me when you post the picture.

No problem, I'll be sure to notify you when the drawing is done! :3

Okay then everyone, hopefully, I should have these drawings done by tomorrow, so stay tuned for them! :D

Cool idea!

Thank you!  Whenever you want me to draw you out as a Keyblade Wielder or Seeker Of Darkness, just say the word! :D

Now then everyone, here are two more drawings!  I hope you all enjoy them! :3

So then, here's alixthemagi13, a Keyblade Wielder, with her Keyblade, Moonshine!  She wanted a moon themed Keyblade, so I imagined something along the lines of Star Seeker, and that's how Moonshine came into being! Enjoy! :D

Posted Image

Next up, here's Tom13, a Seeker Of Darkness, with his Keyblade, Vengeful Darkness!  Since Tom wanted a demonic looking Keyblade, I thought of bat wings and the skull, and when I finished thinking up the concept, Vengeful Darkness had been created!  So yeah, hope you enjoy it Tom! :D

Posted Image

And as for Pretium, I'll have your drawing done as soon as I can! :D

This is amazing.... I like perfect!

Haha, I'm glad that you liked it! :D

Thank you so much. I look amazing. The drawing is so good I'm going to print it and hang it up in my bedroom. :biggrin:

Aw, you really liked it that much!?  And my drawing's going to be hung up in your bedroom?  I'm honored that you consider my drawing to be that awesome! I'm glad you liked it! :D

Okay then people, here's Pretium, a Keyblade Wielder, with his Keyblade, Golden Key!  I based off the drawing on his KH Original Character, and so I made him look similar, but with different clothing!  Hope you like it, Pretium! :D

Posted Image

So yeah, that's all for today, folks!  If anyone wants to make a request, feel free to do so! :D

I'd be willing to ink and color these for you.

That would be awesome, but at the same time, I'd prefer that my drawings stay black and white.  I don't know why, but I just love seeing my drawings as I originally make them.  Thanks for the offer, though! :D

It Looks Awesome! Thank You Very Much. I Really Like That Outfit And The Key! :D

You're welcome, I'm glad that you liked it! :D

Okay then everyone, now here's Neko-chan, a Seeker Of Darkness, with her weapon, Searing Whip!  As you can see, her Organization cloak is slightly modified to include the slightest touches of fur, with her feline nature being defined by her ears!  Hope you like it Neko-chan! :D

Posted Image

That's all for now, everyone!  Remember, if you want to make requests, let me know! :D

That would be awesome, but at the same time, I'd prefer that my drawings stay black and white.  I don't know why, but I just love seeing my drawings as I originally make them.  Thanks for the offer, though! :D

You're welcome, I'm glad that you liked it! :D

Okay then everyone, now here's Neko-chan, a Seeker Of Darkness, with her weapon, Searing Whip!  As you can see, her Organization cloak is slightly modified to include the slightest touches of fur, with her feline nature being defined by her ears!  Hope you like it Neko-chan! :D

Posted Image

That's all for now, everyone!  Remember, if you want to make requests, let me know! :D

I know that's for Neko, but that's an awesome picture.

I don't suppose a Seeker of Darkness Jeremiah (Possibly with

his Geass canceler

) would be possible? 

OH MY GOSH DUDE THAT IS SO FREAKING AMAZINGSHE IS SO KAWAIIAND KINDA LOOKS LIKE METHAT'S SLIGHTLY CREEPYDID YOU USE A REFERENCE PICTURE OR SOMETHINGIT JUST LOOKS SO FAB MAN

Lol, yeah, I remember seeing a pic of you in the Post A Pic Thread, which is basically how I've been able to draw a lot of the members as Keyblade Wielders and Seekers Of Darkness.  Whenever I don't have a pic of their faces to use as reference, I just make up the faces! :3

Lol, yeah, I remember seeing a pic of you in the Post A Pic Thread, which is basically how I've been able to draw a lot of the members as Keyblade Wielders and Seekers Of Darkness.  Whenever I don't have a pic of their faces to use as reference, I just make up the faces! :3

Well that's one helluva imaginations... xD

Hey there everyone, good evening!  Here's another drawing!  At Lelouchanort's request, here's Jeremiah Gottwald, a.k.a Orange Boy, as a Seeker Of Darkness, with his weapon, the Geass Canceler!  (Sorry that it took so long for me to post buddy, I was originally going to post it yesterday, but since I hadn't seen Orange Boy's face in a while, I had drawn the whole body except for his head. I had to look up a pic of his face so I could draw him well, and I ended up posting this today!  Hope you enjoy it, though!)

Posted Image

So yeah, that's the drawing!  If anyone else has any requests, feel free to do so, because I'll be more than happy to keep drawing more Keyblade Wielders and Seekers Of Darkness! :D